PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Hate Blacks

OCA
02-18-2007, 12:34 PM
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-Simple%20Sambo%20and%20Ignorant%20Mammy&tp_preview=true

darin
02-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Nice! It's sickening, really;the Dem's racial/political opportunism.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Non-black racists tend to hate blacks, it's not regulated by political association.

OCA
02-18-2007, 12:55 PM
Racists tend to hate blacks, it's not regulated by political association.

I guess you didn't read the article.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Nope, post it and I will. I replied to your title.

OCA
02-18-2007, 12:58 PM

Uhhhh....hit the link.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 01:02 PM
If I was gona hit the link I would have already wouldn’t ya think. Like I said, post it if you want me to read it.

Sitarro
02-18-2007, 01:07 PM

Note the arrogance in this statement even though he is being made a fool by his own incompetent lack of attention to detail......typical liberal behavior.:cuckoo:

Sitarro
02-18-2007, 01:08 PM
If I was gona hit the link I would have already wouldn’t ya think. Like I said, post it if you want me to read it.

Interpretation....."I don't know how to hit a link".......boo hooo:laugh2:

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Interpertation......I'm to lazy to hit the link and have another page pop up that I will just have to close after reading.......that's how it stands boo hoo.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Note the arrogance in this statement
What arrogance, where. i was just replying to his question with the truth.

shattered
02-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Interpertation......I'm to lazy to hit the link and have another page pop up that I will just have to close after reading.......that's how it stands boo hoo.

Interpretation - Another lazy s*it wants something handed to them on a silver platter.

OCA
02-18-2007, 01:44 PM

Well fuck you then, you lazy ass motherfucker. I'm not gonna do your work for you just like i'm not gonna pay any more taxes so you can get your free cheese.

OCA
02-18-2007, 01:46 PM
What arrogance, where. i was just replying to his question with the truth.

What? That you are a lazy ass motherfucker? Is that the truth you wanted everyone to discover? Thats what we are gleaming from this episode.

Yurt
02-18-2007, 01:52 PM

Yet you make at least 3 posts detailing your unwillingness to hit the link. You would have had plenty of time by now to hit the link and read the article.

Nice one

Birdzeye
02-18-2007, 01:52 PM
What should we expect from a link to "nationalblackrepublicans?" :uhoh:

I'd say they aren't exactly the most reliable source of information on blacks and Democrats, being "republicans" and all.

darin
02-18-2007, 01:54 PM

I'd say they aren't exactly the most reliable source of information on blacks and Democrats, being "republicans" and all.

I'd say they are more reliable a source than 'you'. The arrogance-through-ignorance and hatred on the Left is nauseating.

Gunny
02-18-2007, 01:54 PM

Well yeah, 'cuz everyone knows a black Republican isn't black .... he's a race traitor.:smoke:

darin
02-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Well yeah, 'cuz everyone knows a black Republican isn't black .... he's a race traitor.:smoke:

Dude - it goes beyond that, even. Instead of REFUTING the claims made on that site, Birdzeye simply belittles the source - as if the source had ANYTHING to do with the claims or the facts. Said another way, The facts are irrelevant to Liberals - a lot of liberals - they attack and slander and try to berate the source of the facts so they aren't pinned-down on having to actually DEBATE anything.

The Left HAS no ground - moral, ethical, or otherwise - to stand on.

OCA
02-18-2007, 01:59 PM

Ever thought that they started out as Demos, saw the hypocricy and blatant racism inside the Demo ranks and jumped ship? Or is that any Black Repub is an Uncle Tom to you?

Demos really make me want to puke and then run over a group of them, they have got to be the biggest bunch of hypocritical liars there are, I fear for the country right now.

OCA
02-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Dude - it goes beyond that, even. Instead of REFUTING the claims made on that site, Birdzeye simply belittles the source - as if the source had ANYTHING to do with the claims or the facts. Said another way, The facts are irrelevant to Liberals - a lot of liberals - they attack and slander and try to berate the source of the facts so they aren't pinned-down on having to actually DEBATE anything.

The Left HAS no ground - moral, ethical, or otherwise - to stand on.

You see the left wants it this way because if they actually have to enter into the arena of ideas they wilt under the hot lights. They have no ideas.

darin
02-18-2007, 02:06 PM
You see the left wants it this way because if they actually have to enter into the arena of ideas they wilt under the hot lights. They have no ideas.

Liberals don't have time to worry about original, good, beneficial ideas - they spend too much time worrying about new ways to accuse, hate, and belittle others.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2007, 02:31 PM

Nice show of arrogance. All the earmarks of someone who came here to cause trouble and not contribute anything worthwhile. You have probably just made most people here write you off and ignore anything you may post. :bye1:

Abbey Marie
02-18-2007, 03:09 PM
I refuse to hit the link also, the topic has been tainted by it's origin, it was a flamefest from the outset.

We'll just have to carry on without your wisdom.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Nice show of arrogance. All the earmarks of someone who came here to cause trouble and not contribute anything worthwhile. You have probably just made most people here write you off and ignore anything you may post. :bye1:
I came to contribute my opinions, if people write me off it'll be because of them not my unwillingness to click a link.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 03:42 PM
By the way does CockySOB post here much, haven't seen him around. I think he's the one who invited me to his board.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm not gonna do your work for you just like i'm not gonna pay any more taxes so you can get your free cheese.
You’ll no choice on the taxes thing. A dem majority congress, let me peer into my magic ball, yep I think you will be paying more taxes pretty soon.

Luckily I won’t be needing no nasty government cheese, those nice fat govment checks though......

OCA
02-18-2007, 04:27 PM
You’ll no choice on the taxes thing. A dem majority congress, let me peer into my magic ball, yep I think you will be paying more taxes pretty soon.

Luckily I won’t be needing no nasty government cheese, those nice fat govment checks though......

Lol a loser who won't click a link, says alot about your opinions.

You have become a non-factor here.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 04:34 PM
k

OCA
02-18-2007, 04:38 PM
k

Damn right its k! You know how ridiculous you look?

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 04:45 PM
You know how ridiculous you look?
lol, like I care. I post what I think, that's what I thought. What you all think of me doesn't much matter.

Hugh Lincoln
02-18-2007, 04:46 PM
OCA is half right.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=1087

The antics are amusing. Debate along the liberal-conservative spectrum today is mostly a contest over whose ideology is most anti-racist. Conservatives will speak of "school choice" in the same reverent tones as liberals speak of "civil rights." Oppose "school choice," and why, who are you, Hitler? Oh, how good it feels to call the other side racist for once! I get a newsletter from a libertarian legal outfit called the Institute for Justice, which never fails to present itself as the champion of black women who would be launching their race to riches with hair-braiding establishments were it not for those burdensome regulations no doubt promulgated by big-government racists at the health department.

darin
02-18-2007, 04:53 PM
lol, like I care. I post what I think, that's what I thought. What you all think of me doesn't much matter.

You're fooling yourself.

LiberalNation
02-18-2007, 06:28 PM
You're fooling yourself.
I am, how?

Birdzeye
02-18-2007, 09:01 PM
I am, how?

You gotta understand, the neocons know your mind better than you do! At least that's their illusion.

[/sarcasm]