PDA

View Full Version : A thought occurs to me

01-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Dennis Kuccinich is on the ballot for Democrats in Michigan tomorrow. But Obama and Edwards aren't. (I still dont know why Obama and Edwards let themselves get out of being on the ballot. personally, i think their decision was incredibly stupid).

So what if when Democrats go to vote they see Hillary Clinton and Dennis Kuccinich and decide to vote for Kuccinich just because they dont like Hillary?

Sure it's not likely to happen. But does anyone else think it would be funnier than heck?

manu1959
01-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Dennis Kuccinich is on the ballot for Democrats in Michigan tomorrow. But Obama and Edwards aren't. (I still dont know why Obama and Edwards let themselves get out of being on the ballot. personally, i think their decision was incredibly stupid).

So what if when Democrats go to vote they see Hillary Clinton and Dennis Kuccinich and decide to vote for Kuccinich just because they dont like Hillary?

Sure it's not likely to happen. But does anyone else think it would be funnier than heck?

kuccinich's wife is hot......i am thinking of voting for him just for the eye candy factor....

Gaffer
01-14-2008, 10:41 PM
kuccinich's wife is hot......i am thinking of voting for him just for the eye candy factor....

Fred Thompson's wife is hotter.