PDA

View Full Version : Dems Owe Blacks An Apology For 150 Years Of Overt Racism

OCA
02-18-2007, 12:39 PM
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-Democrats%20Owe%20Blacks%20an%20Apology&tp_preview=true

chesswarsnow
11-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But here is a oldie goldie.
2. Where no one responded to OCA, huge surprise there!
3. He didn't even bother to add his opinion, or the actual site pasted in.
4. Typical OCA.
5. It wasn't a *ATTACK THREAD*:coffee:
6. So basically it was out of his field of expertise.
7. I brought this back to find out if he believes this or not?
8. Well OCA, do you?
9. Read the story, thus:

"

The Democratic Party owes black Americans an apology for the harm that party has caused to black Americans for over 150 years.

The following letter was written by inner-city minister Rev. Wayne Perryman to the then chairman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), Mr. Terry McAuliffe. After Rev. Perryman received no response from the DNC,

"

10. There's more:

Dems Owe Blacks An Apology For 150 Years Of Overt Racism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans....p_preview=true

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hagbard Celine
11-26-2007, 03:40 PM
http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-Democrats%20Owe%20Blacks%20an%20Apology&tp_preview=true

What a crock. Should the US government pay restitution for slavery to slave descendants too? What a joke. Pbbttt!

glockmail
11-26-2007, 03:49 PM
What a crock. Should the US government pay restitution for slavery to slave descendants too? What a joke. Pbbttt! If anyone owes restitution it would be the Democrat Party.

Hobbit
11-26-2007, 06:10 PM
What a crock. Should the US government pay restitution for slavery to slave descendants too? What a joke. Pbbttt!

Many people say yes, but I'm not one of them.

The main thing to remember here is that Democrats should hold back accusations of the Republicans being 'the party of racism' when many Democrats and Republicans have been in office long enough to remember when the Republicans pushed civil rights reformation over the objections of the Democrats. I think an apology is unnecessary.

Joe Steel
11-26-2007, 07:15 PM

A better policy would be for mechanic's liens to be placed on land once worked by slaves. When the land changed ownership, the lien would force the new owner to compensate the descendants of the slaves who were forced to labor for nothing.

Of course, finding the descendants might be difficult, so the lien could be filed in the name of unknown grantees with the proceeds to be paid into a trust.

glockmail
11-26-2007, 07:28 PM
A better policy would be for mechanic's liens to be placed on land once worked by slaves. When the land changed ownership, the lien would force the new owner to compensate the descendants of the slaves who were forced to labor for nothing.

Of course, finding the descendants might be difficult, so the lien could be filed in the name of unknown grantees with the proceeds to be paid into a trust. This is unconstitutional.

Pale Rider
11-27-2007, 03:20 AM

Even though I agree with what this dude Perryman says, I wonder why he has to refer to himself as a hyphenated American. All this "something"-American. Should I start calling myself Irish-English-Chippewa-American? It's ridiculous.

I was born here, so there's no need to include any other country when referring to myself. I am an AMERICAN.... PERIOD!

Now to get back to the dems needing to apologise to the BLACK people, you bet they should. And it's always baffled me why black people voted dem. Must have something to do with all the freebies, hand outs, quotas, AA and wellfare the dems have promised them for so long.

glockmail
11-27-2007, 06:32 AM
... it's always baffled me why black people voted dem. Must have something to do with all the freebies, hand outs, quotas, AA and wellfare the dems have promised them for so long. Most people will vote for the Party who panders to them.