PDA

View Full Version : McCain gave millions of American jobs away

red states rule
01-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Got this email from a friend of mine about John McCain and how he has cost the US millions of jobs

McCain has the nerve to talk about the loss of jobs in Michigan when he is very much part of the cause for millions of jobs being lost in America through his continued support for NAFTA/CAFTA.

Make no mistake, McCain is lying when he talks about the NAFTA being about “free trade”.

That is a bald faced lie! The NAFTA is not about “free trade”, it’s about a managed trade which is managed by internationalists who have no allegiance to America or any nation and their only guiding principle is their bottom line profits, regardless of how it affects the nations involved!

Keep in mind Congress has been delegated the power to regulate commerce with foreign nations. The NAFTA, which McCain is all in favor of subjugates Congress’s [the people’s elected representatives], delegated power to regulate commerce with foreign nations and allows an un-elected group to take over, a majority of whom are foreigners, and who may make arbitrarily binding decisions concerning America’s commerce with Canada and Mexico see Establishment of Binational Panels

And, under 1904:Review of Final Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Determinations the United States is forbidden to “provide in its domestic legislation for an appeal from a panel decision to its domestic courts.”

Also, under 1904: Review of Final Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Determinations the United States is required to amend its statutes and regulations “to ensure that its courts shall give full force and effect, with respect to any person within its jurisdiction, to all sanctions imposed pursuant to the laws of the other Parties to enforce...”

This of course puts American businesses and industries involved in trade with Canada and Mexico under the jurisdiction of a foreign power. Seems to me this is one of the indictments contained in the Declaration of Independence, namely: “He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our law; giving his Assent to the Acts of pretended Legislation”.

And, if the above is not enough to cause concern for freedom loving Americans, Under Annex 1904.15: Amendments to Domestic Laws Schedule of the United States the United States is required to “amend section 301 of the Customs Courts Act of l980, as amended, and any other relevant provisions of law, to eliminate the authority to issue declaratory judgments in any civil action involving an antidumping or countervailing duty proceeding regarding a class of kind of Canadian or Mexican merchandise.”

This, in essence, deprives American domestic businesses and industries the protections of our judicial system, and requires them to submit to a foreign judicial power if they complain or question what foreigners involved in commerce are doing on American Soil!”

Senator McCain has violated his oath to support and defend our Constitution and the delegated powers granted to Congress and in my view he is a domestic enemy of our Constitution who works to subjugate the ver intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted!

manu1959
01-15-2008, 11:06 AM
soooooooooooo......which candidate will repeal free trade and uphold the constitution.....

typomaniac
01-15-2008, 12:17 PM
soooooooooooo......which candidate will repeal free trade and uphold the constitution.....
None of the Republicans, I'm betting. (I wouldn't expect Hillary to, either.)

manu1959
01-15-2008, 12:21 PM
None of the Republicans, I'm betting. (I wouldn't expect Hillary to, either.)

so that would mean this is not an issue as all are guilty of the same thing.....

typomaniac
01-15-2008, 12:23 PM
so that would mean this is not an issue as all are guilty of the same thing.....

It won't be an issue if the people don't make it one. :dunno:

5stringJeff
01-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Attacking anyone on free trade is ludicrous. Free trade means cheaper goods, and NOT a net loss of jobs. Jobs go from the manufacturing industries to other industries.