PDA

View Full Version : A quick thought or two...

actsnoblemartin
01-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Personally, I have decided it is not appropriate for me to judge people, but god's job. Of course, I can have an opinion, but i am not the authority or ultimate decider.

I am gonna be gay-neutral which means I dont condemn or condone it, I do not hate all muslims, I hate radical muslims, and I dont like alot of things about women, but nevertheless their are still some nice ones out there.

Any opinions on gays, muslims or women, NOT on me personally, I would love to hear them

retiredman
01-15-2008, 09:54 PM
gays: who some consenting adult sleeps with is none of my business.
muslims: I have known a lot of them and the vast majority of them were warm and cordial and completely friendly
women: love 'em... especially my wife.

hjmick
01-15-2008, 10:14 PM
Okay, I'll play:

Gays: I don't care. Whatever floats your boat. Lesbians are cool, especially lipstick lesbians. :D

Muslims: I've known a few, they were wonderfully kind people who never tried to kill me, I like that. Muslims in general, as long as they don't try to convert me or kill me, we'll be fine... the same goes for Catholics, Baptists, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, and all the rest. Arabs on the whole, I can only speak to my Lebanese friends and they are wonderful people, like family. Though they do piss me off when they start speaking French and Arabic.

Women: Love them, married a couple, dated a few, spawned a couple. I respect them and would be lost without my wife. She truly makes me a better person.

PostmodernProphet
01-15-2008, 10:14 PM
I am gonna be gay-neutral

so, you're gonna be a-gay?......

manu1959
01-15-2008, 10:21 PM
i am in

Gays: hey i am a lesbian trapped in a man's body

Muslims: every religion and nonreligion has their good and bad points

Women: hey i am a lesbian trapped in a man's body

theHawk
01-15-2008, 10:26 PM
Homos: I could care less if people are gay or if they want to have a "marriage". But don't try to force the rest of us to recognize your marriage as legitimate.

Muslims: Anyone who believes a warmongeing pedophile is a prophet of God is going to have some screws loose in their head. We should all be weary of these folks.

manu1959
01-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Homos: I could care less if people are gay or if they want to have a "marriage". But don't try to force the rest of us to recognize your marriage as legitimate.

Muslims: Anyone who believes a warmongeing pedophile is a prophet of God is going to have some screws loose in their head. We should all be weary of these folks.

silent on women huh...........:poke:.....says it all really....:laugh2:

theHawk
01-15-2008, 10:39 PM
silent on women huh...........:poke:.....says it all really....:laugh2:

Not sure why he even asked about "opinions on women". I really have nothing controversial to say about them...other than maybe "IRON MY SHIRT" :laugh2:

jackass
01-16-2008, 07:50 AM

Have you even known any Muslims. The many that I have known are nothing but giving caring people, with family values.

dan
01-16-2008, 09:25 AM
Gay folk: Got no problems with it, but I don't think we need to bend over backwards (no pun intended) for them the way we have been. Let them marry, but they don't need a parade every year and stuff like that.

Muslims: As with any religion, it's all fun and games until someone takes it too seriously. On a personal level, every Muslim I've ever met has been a well-balanced, normal person.

Women: Not sure what you're looking for here. Some are okay, some ain't.:dunno:

82Marine89
01-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Pillow biters- Already have equal rights. Men can't marry men, women can marry women regardless of sexual orientation. That's equal.

Muslims- All of my experiences with them have not been good ones. Not to say there aren't good ones, I just haven't met any.

Women- We wear the pants in the relationships. They tell us which pair. It's that simple.

KitchenKitten99
01-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Women- We wear the pants in the relationships. They tell us which pair. It's that simple.
Of course... you can't go to the party wearing "that". :laugh2:

Kathianne
01-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Of course... you can't go to the party wearing "that". :laugh2:

at least not with that! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-16-2008, 02:29 PM
So true. A scathingly-delivered, "You're not wearing THAT, are you?!", can paralyze most men.

typomaniac
01-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Gays: Other people's sex lives are none of my business.

Muslims: Same as Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and Hindus. You'd all be better off ditching the religion scam and living in the here and now, but I'm not going to force you to.

Women: Completely crazy, but mostly because we men drive them to it. And you're damn right I'm wearing this!

Hagbard Celine
01-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Gays: I don't care what people do as long as they aren't hurting anybody and they aren't doing it to children.
Muslims: I respect their faith and admire their culture. I hate the radical ones who pervert their religion in order to excuse their evil actions--they deserve to be exterminated.
Women: I love women.

Said1
01-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Gays: I don't care what people do as long as they aren't hurting anybody and they aren't doing it to children.
Muslims: I respect their faith and admire their culture. I hate the radical ones who pervert their religion in order to excuse their evil actions--they deserve to be exterminated.
Women: I love women.

I WAS going to post something thoughtful, but was distracted by the up-side-down boobs.

5stringJeff
01-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Pillow biters- Already have equal rights. Men can't marry men, women can marry women regardless of sexual orientation. That's equal.

Muslims- All of my experiences with them have not been good ones. Not to say there aren't good ones, I just haven't met any.

Word.