PDA

View Full Version : Happy Day!

Kathianne
01-16-2008, 11:38 AM
No heat in my school when I got there. Classroom temp was 45F. School cancelled! :dance: Went to breakfast with a couple of friends. Have a load of wash in and here I am.

dan
01-16-2008, 11:49 AM
:finger3: (in other words, I'm stuck at work!)

Kathianne
01-16-2008, 11:51 AM
:finger3: (in other words, I'm stuck at work!)

I really feel sorry for you! :lol: Wednesdays are the worst of the week. No planning periods and I had an extended drama practice scheduled. I woke up this morning dreading today. Now, happy dance!

:dance:

LiberalNation
01-16-2008, 12:10 PM
I went to school today. Only had two classes and lunch, then I find out they fucked up my schedule. Missed the bus to the vocational school I do believe and couldn't get any assistence since everyone was in meetings so I just went home. Hope I don't get in trouble for skipping but whatever, it's their fault. Couldn't get a locker cuz my english teacher is gone and wont be back till monday. Or a lunchroom code.

The school is different from all the ones I've been to before. Never been to such a country school. I didn't see a single black or brown face in the entire building. Lunch room and class rooms are tiny but packed. Set with some girls at lunch, 2, seemed friendly enough, and looked about like the people I set with before I moved here. I doubt there's any lesbians in this school besides maybe one or two goth/skater type girls. Sigh...........always something.

Abbey Marie
01-16-2008, 12:54 PM
No heat in my school when I got there. Classroom temp was 45F. School cancelled! :dance: Went to breakfast with a couple of friends. Have a load of wash in and here I am.

:thumb: It's like a snow day, but you can still get around.

Kathianne
01-16-2008, 12:55 PM
:thumb: It's like a snow day, but you can still get around.

Yep, day off and no guilt! We all have heat at home. Yes, the restaurant was also heated. ;)