PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Mexico Agrees With Me

Kathianne
01-16-2008, 12:45 PM
If the jobs dry up because of laws being enforced, the illegal Mexicans will return home:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0116az-delegations16-on.html

Delegation of Mexican lawmakers denounces employer sanctions law

Associated Press
Jan. 16, 2008 06:16 AM
TUCSON- A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora traveled to Tucson to make the case against Arizona's new employer sanctions law,

The lawmakers say it will have a devastating affect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference Tuesday, they said Sonora cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as illegal Mexican workers in Arizona return to their hometowns without jobs or money....

Nukeman
01-16-2008, 12:47 PM
What the hell have they been doing with the approximate 20 billion dollars they send home annually. Obviously they haven't been building new schools or any type of job training centers......

Monkeybone
01-16-2008, 01:09 PM
What the hell have they been doing with the approximate 20 billion dollars they send home annually. Obviously they haven't been building new schools or any type of job training centers......

cerveza? donkey shows? weed? sombereos and waters jugs for the trip across the desert? or inner tubes for when crossing rivers.

mrg666
01-16-2008, 01:39 PM
cerveza? donkey shows? weed? sombereos and waters jugs for the trip across the desert? or inner tubes for when crossing rivers.

yes but it all goes into the mexican economy .the approximate 20 billion dollars is more than they would have

Yurt
01-16-2008, 08:12 PM
yes but it all goes into the mexican economy .the approximate 20 billion dollars is more than they would have

yes, all that illegal drug cartel money, goes right to the economy....

waterrescuedude2000
01-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Take back their criminals which means any that are not here legally. Lets send them back over the border!!!!!!!! Then when we get rid of them we can put the military on the border and shoot all trespassers and that means Illegal drug smuggler whatever just deal with them they will figure out they are not welcome when we start shooting the fuckers. But see my thing isn't just hispanics its all illegals!!!!

Little-Acorn
01-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Hell, twenty million Mexicans agree with me.

That's how many have walked across our southern border with Mexico, based on their decision that Mexico wasn't worth living in, and that it was worth risking your life to cross a desert wasteland to live in America.

I couldn't agree more.

And now I guess we can make that twenty million and nine.

ON EDIT:
BTW, Kathianne, why did those nine legislators from Sonora come here to make the points you highlighted? They did it so they could ask how they can improve conditions in Mexico, so that they WILL be able to have a prosperous citizenry in the future and their citizens will no longer flee the country en masse, right?

I mean, it's not as if they were giving up and asking Arizona to help empty out the state of Sonora or anything, was it. I mean, what kind of repugnant losers would come here with a request like that? :)

Pale Rider
01-17-2008, 11:04 AM
If the jobs dry up because of laws being enforced, the illegal Mexicans will return home:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0116az-delegations16-on.html

"How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Rep. Leticia Amparano Gamez, who represents Nogales.

Because this is America you stupid fucking sons a bitch, and all your illegals are fucking it up. Got any more stupid fucking questions?