PDA

View Full Version : What Makes a Man Marry?

Abbey Marie
01-16-2008, 01:17 PM
True? False?
Number 2 is a real conundrum, lol.

What Makes a Man Marry?
Tue, Jan 15, 2008, 8:37 am PST
Men's Health

Marriage Maker 1: (In)dependence

Guys like all the things that can come with marriage - the companionship, the safety, a guarantee of having good sheets on the bed and good reasons to change them. But one of the things they fear the most: that they're going to feel more constricted than David Blaine in an ice block.

Marriage Maker 2: Adoring, Yet Not Needy

Few things turn a guy on as much as a woman who makes her man feel like he's the only guy for her. And few things turn off a guy as much as a woman who makes her man feel like he's the only guy for her.

Marriage Maker 3: An Imaginative Mind
Men are very turned on by women who have big goals, big dreams, and big imaginations - whether they're career-oriented or not. Because when a woman is driven, that means that she's moving forward, and the whole family is, too.

Marriage Maker 4: Jekyll and Hyde

Not that we want our partners to flip-flop and pretend to be people they're not, but there's something intrinsically exciting about a partner who has the ability to be a sort of chameleon - a little fun and imaginative in bed, yet charming at a family reunion.

It's the all-in-one woman who can equally pull off the roles of wife, mother, boss, friend, neighbor, vixen.

Whole article:
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/menlovesex/78433/what-makes-a-man-marry/

Trigg
01-16-2008, 01:43 PM
What Makes a Man Marry?

He needs someone to pick up their socks and do his laundry and his mom told him she wasn't going to do it anymore :laugh2:

manu1959
01-16-2008, 01:44 PM
What Makes a Man Marry?

He needs someone to pick up their socks and do his laundry and his mom told him she wasn't going to do it anymore :laugh2:

someone needs to speak to my wife and clarify her job description then.....

Trigg
01-16-2008, 01:51 PM
someone needs to speak to my wife and clarify her job description then.....

:rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
01-16-2008, 01:53 PM
What Makes a Man Marry?

My husband must have had a different reason, or he has been sorely disappointed. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
01-16-2008, 04:20 PM
I needed to be married to reenlist in the military.... :dunno:

Yurt
01-16-2008, 10:29 PM
no man can answer this. it is individual and i am sure for vastly different reasons.

besides, do you really want to know what makes a man "mary?"

--just asking