PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck interviews Romney

01-16-2008, 11:19 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/196/4356/

I wanted to share this interview from today's show because i think it demonstrates Romney's geniune aspects. I know he is criticized alot for being "fake" but the more i learn about the man and see what he has done in his life and listen to him and people who have met him, the more he comes off as very sincere and real.

Pale Rider
01-17-2008, 08:30 AM
He's far from 'fake.' I had my own reservations at first too. But the more I see and hear what he's about, the more I like him myself.

I think he's going to be our next President, and I couldn't care less if he's a Mormon or not.

theHawk
01-17-2008, 09:17 AM
He's not a fake, he just thinks lawyers should determine if its ok to do something about Iran.

Nukeman
01-17-2008, 09:19 AM
Ann Coulter endorses Rommny, she just sent a commentary to WND about that. I really like Mitt and a lot of what he stands for. I am not going to say he is the perfect candidate but than again who is.....

Roadrunner
01-17-2008, 09:36 AM
You are so right about there being no perfect candidate in this year's presidential campaign--far, far from it. I could support Romney if he get the GOP nomination. I like his ideas, and I like what he has accomplished in his life. I get a very strong impression that he will do what he says he will or make every effort in his power to accomplish it.