PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter for Secretary of State!

Sitarro
01-17-2008, 01:37 AM
Once again, Ann is very funny but also realistic and correct in her latest column. I love this woman........

http://www.anncoulter.com/

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
January 16, 2008

Unluckily for McCain, snowstorms in Michigan suppressed the turnout among Democratic "Independents" who planned to screw up the Republican primary by voting for our worst candidate. Democrats are notoriously unreliable voters in bad weather. Instead of putting on galoshes and going to the polls, they sit on their porches waiting for FEMA to rescue them.

In contrast to Michigan's foul weather, New Hampshire was balmy on primary day, allowing McCain's base -- Democrats -- to come out and vote for him.

Assuming any actual Republicans are voting for McCain -- or for liberals' new favorite candidate for us, Mike Huckabee -- this column is for you.

I've been casually taking swipes at Mitt Romney for the past year based on the assumption that, in the end, Republicans would choose him as our nominee. My thinking was that Romney would be our nominee because he is manifestly the best candidate.

I had no idea that Republican voters in Iowa and New Hampshire planned to do absolutely zero research on the candidates and vote on the basis of random impulses.
Dear Republicans: Please do one-tenth as much research before casting a vote in a presidential election as you do before buying a new car.

One clue that Romney is our strongest candidate is the fact that Democrats keep viciously attacking him while expressing their deep respect for Mike Huckabee and John McCain.

JohnDoe
01-17-2008, 01:47 AM
we don't trust Mccain, too much of a HAWK for democrats.... and huckabee seems like all that you guys wanted a few years back, someone religious to shove what you believe down the country's throat so who knows why you all flip flopped on that...???

Romney may be your candidate, hope he is, and hope it gets exposed how much of a two faced, flip flopping, swaying with the best of the best palm trees, that he is....a real chameleon....

God....no wonder you are so hateful towards Democrats/Liberals....makes sense now....loving Anne Coulter and all....

:D

jd

01-17-2008, 01:51 AM
we don't trust Mccain, too much of a HAWK for democrats.... and huckabee seems like all that you guys wanted a few years back, someone religious to shove what you believe down the country's throat so who knows why you all flip flopped on that...???

Romney may be your candidate, hope he is, and hope it gets exposed how much of a two faced, flip flopping, swaying with the best of the best palm trees, that he is....a real chameleon....

God....no wonder you are so hateful towards Democrats/Liberals....makes sense now....loving Anne Coulter and all....

jd

Romney isn't the man you paint him as. However, as you oppose every issue that I see as common sense, I take your dislike for Romney as a sign we have the right man.

BTW I love this quote, freaking hilarious:

Romney's first race was against Sen. Teddy Kennedy -- whom he came closer to beating than any Republican ever had. If Romney needed to quote "The Communist Manifesto" to take out that corpulent drunk, all men of good will would owe him a debt of gratitude.

Sitarro
01-17-2008, 02:12 AM

jd

I guess you didn't read her column because your post is exactly what she is talking about. Mitt Romney for President, it'll drive the liberals crazier than they already are! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

And jd, she doesn't spell her name with an e....... I bet you made fun of Dan Quayle when he spelled potato with an e, didn't you?

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 04:57 AM
Romney isn't the man you paint him as. However, as you oppose every issue that I see as common sense, I take your dislike for Romney as a sign we have the right man.

BTW I love this quote, freaking hilarious:

God forbid, someone talking about about your precious Multiple Choice Mitt.

01-17-2008, 07:23 AM
God forbid, someone talking about about your precious Multiple Choice Mitt.

No clue what you are trying to say here. I want people talking about Romney. The man is a good candidate. And the more people know him, the more people will realize it.