PDA

View Full Version : Bush to Be Impeached by US Republicans Upon Return

stephanie
01-17-2008, 03:18 AM
:eek:

TEHRAN (FNA)- Tehran said US President George Bush could be prosecuted for his belligerent and unreal statements against Iran, adding that the US president would be impeached for his irrational wording by his own party upon return to Washington from a tour of the Middle-East.

"Upon his return to Washington, Bush will be impeached by his own party because the statements he made against Iran in one of the Arab countries and during his visit to the region did not accord with any logic," Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki said in a joint press conference with his visiting Kuwaiti counterpart here in Tehran on Wednesday.

"Bush must apologize to Iran for his lies and for the unfounded and baseless insults he has levied against Iran and the Iranian nation during his term of office," he added.

Mottaki said the best thing Bush could have done during his recent visit to the region was making acknowledgements about the United States' wrong policies and mistakes and offering his apology to Iran for his smear propaganda and insults to the Iranian nation.

Meantime, he said that Bush's statements could be prosecuted, reminding that during Bush's term, the US administration has, unfortunately, inspired the world countries and regional people with a very incorrect picture of Iran and other issues.

Mottaki said Palestinians assess intensification of crimes by the Israeli regime and massacre of the innocent Palestinians by the Israeli fighters as the outcome of Bush's Mideast visit.

He said Bush should take account of his actions and explain to the regional nations, specially to the great Palestinian nation, what agreements he has made with the heads of the Zionist regime during his visit that Israelis dared to intensify their crimes against Palestinians.
The foreign minister also viewed failure of the US president in fulfilling his Mideast mission as the main factor contributing to Bush's wrath and irrational words against Iran.
http://www.farsnews.com/English/newstext.php?nn=8610260726

01-17-2008, 03:40 AM
now im curious. What did Bush say about Iran?

stephanie
01-17-2008, 03:52 AM
now im curious. What did Bush say about Iran?

Maybe they were referring to this..not sure..
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/01/09/us.iran/index.html

But of course we have Henry Waxman and the Democrats(AGAIN), calling for his impeachment over something(of course they don't (EVER NAME A SPECIFIC CHARGE), just recently...So I'm sure their reading all that and cheering on the Democrats..
:coffee:

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 04:41 AM
Maybe they were referring to this..not sure..
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/01/09/us.iran/index.html

But of course we have Henry Waxman and the Democrats(AGAIN), calling for his impeachment over something(of course they don't (EVER NAME A SPECIFIC CHARGE), just recently...So I'm sure their reading all that and cheering on the Democrats..
:coffee:

I say it's time we confront Iran.

Gaffer
01-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Only thing I remember Bush saying about iran while he was there was that they better be careful, referring to the boat incident.

Do you think they will be surprised when Bush doesn't get impeached?

Little-Acorn
01-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Now we need to pay attention to advice on U.S. politics.... from Iran?

I guess there's precedent. After all, according to Tokyo Rose, we lost WWII. Or were about to, anyway. (Remind me of what happened to her eventually?)

And as recently as the last decade, the Iraqi Information Minister announced to the world that our troops were dying in droves in Iraq, being mowed down systematically on the outskitrts of Baghdad in their failed attempt to oust the govt of Saddam Hussein. We had lost, we were finished, America was no more. (Where is he now?)

So I suppose we'd better pay attention to this Manouchehr Mottaki person, speaking from the safety of his office in Tehran with no Americans present, and announcing all the dire things that will happen at any moment to George W. Bush at the hands of his own electorate. Would the Iranian Foreign Minister lie?

:lol:

Kathianne
01-17-2008, 11:00 AM

Before or after shooting illegals coming and going on the Mexico/US border?

Pale Rider
01-17-2008, 11:14 AM

Then it's probably time you enlist in the Army aye?

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Then it's probably time you enlist in the Army aye?

Pale, if we went after Iran I would do anything and everything I could to get a medical clearance to go over there and fight.

PostmodernProphet
01-17-2008, 03:02 PM
what better evidence could you have that our liberals are aiding and abetting our enemies......

Monkeybone
01-17-2008, 03:05 PM
so Iran does our impeachments for us now? how weird would that be?

theHawk
01-17-2008, 04:44 PM
The Crazy Iranians and the Democrats have the same goal! Who woulda thunk'it!

red states rule
01-17-2008, 07:28 PM
The Crazy Iranians and the Democrats have the same goal! Who woulda thunk'it!

No wonder Dems do not see Iran as a threat - they both think alike and have a mutual hate for Pres Bush

Yurt
01-17-2008, 11:03 PM
Pale, if we went after Iran I would do anything and everything I could to get a medical clearance to go over there and fight.

but you're always telling us about the bad guys you take down.....and your martial arts.....

typomaniac
01-17-2008, 11:05 PM
There are far better grounds for impeaching him than that... :laugh2: