PDA

View Full Version : *******Voter Fraud Alert*******

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 04:37 AM
Wow, Hucklebee is resorting to push polling Governor Romney. That's pretty low. I may not agree with Multiple Choice Mitt, but there is no need to get this dirty. Here's the letter I recieved on it..................

NEVADA FRAUD ALERT

We’ve been hearing complaints from people all over Nevada who are receiving anti-Romney telephone calls. This negative campaign tactic, called "push polling," is funded by a secret "527" group called "Common Sense Issues." Although the group tries to cloak its identity, it is organized for the sole purpose of supporting Mike Huckabee. It is spending millions of dollars to spread lies and distortions, so it’s important that supporters get the truth out about Governor Romney.

Here are the facts:

Governor Mitt Romney supported President Bush’s tax cuts. And Governor Romney wants to make the President’s tax cuts permanent, kill the death tax once-and-for-all, and eliminate all taxes on savings, dividends, and capital gains for middle income families.

On the other hand, Governor Huckabee raised taxes on nearly everything in Arkansas – including groceries. I’m including a clip of him practically begging the Arkansas Legislature to let him raise taxes. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pLOC4krZI4.

Governor Mitt Romney is pro-life. And as Governor of Massachusetts every decision he made, he came down on the side of life.

Governor Mitt Romney supports traditional marriage. Governor Romney has always felt that discrimination of any kind is wrong. But, Governor Romney believes that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Governor Romney opposed the Massachusetts Legislature’s effort to institute gay marriage and he supports the federal Constitutional Marriage Amendment.

PostmodernProphet
01-17-2008, 06:08 AM
what do they call "push polling" when it is done on internet threads?.......because anti (insert candidate's name) posts seem to happen regularly here.....does that make this board voter fraud?.......

01-17-2008, 07:24 AM
Kind of weird for Huckabee to be doing it in Nevada isnt it? Has Huckabee ever gone to Nevada and tried to campaign there?

Pale Rider
01-17-2008, 07:43 AM
Kind of weird for Huckabee to be doing it in Nevada isnt it? Has Huckabee ever gone to Nevada and tried to campaign there?

In all fairness, I highly doubt this push polling has Huck Fins approval.

If someone calls me, and it would have to be on my cell because that's all I have, and all I care to have, trying to push off a bunch of crap about Romney on me, I'd tell to kiss my ass and hang up.

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 03:01 PM
In all fairness, I highly doubt this push polling has Huck Fins approval.

If someone calls me, and it would have to be on my cell because that's all I have, and all I care to have, trying to push off a bunch of crap about Romney on me, I'd tell to kiss my ass and hang up.

Actually Hucklebee and Paul have been doing this crap for a while. Paul did this to Tancredo in Iowa months ago, a pretty shitty move.

Also Hucklebee has been to Nevada a few times and I think he will be here for our Caucus on Saturday along with Duncan Hunter.

Im running as a Deligate :):salute:

JackDaniels
01-17-2008, 03:35 PM
Im running as a Deligate :):salute:

This sentence is all that anyone needs to know anything about you.

You support the most liberal candidate in the Republican race, a RINO named McCain, and you want to run as a delegate yet you can't even spell the word delegate.

theHawk
01-17-2008, 04:18 PM
Phone calls like that are annoying but how to you get to "VOTER FRAUD" from that?

Monkeybone
01-17-2008, 04:23 PM
for a second i thought that TM had gotten NM's password somehow, with the title leading....until i read the deligate (sic) part :laugh2:

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 05:39 PM
for a second i thought that TM had gotten NM's password somehow, with the title leading....until i read the deligate (sic) part :laugh2:

Pushpolling is a form of fraud. I can forward the email i got from Romney's campaign to anyone who wants it.

Yurt
01-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Pushpolling is a form of fraud. I can forward the email i got from Romney's campaign to anyone who wants it.

are they telling the truth or not? what part constitutes the "fraud" part? so have you seen my ol' friend john lately.....

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 09:24 PM
are they telling the truth or not? what part constitutes the "fraud" part? so have you seen my ol' friend john lately.....

A lot of what they were saying about Romney was not accurate at all.

Yurt
01-17-2008, 10:35 PM

you need proof before threatening fraud, you may be liable for slander there bub.....

JackDaniels
01-17-2008, 10:56 PM

As many others have already told you, thats not voter fraud whatsoever.

typomaniac
01-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Im running as a Deligate :):salute:Is that a pastrami scandal?

nevadamedic
01-17-2008, 11:00 PM
you need proof before threatening fraud, you may be liable for slander there bub.....

Actually the Romney people would be liable, im just posting an email they sent out and poll pushing is a form of voter fraud.

JackDaniels
01-17-2008, 11:00 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yurt
01-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Actually the Romney people would be liable, im just posting an email they sent out and poll pushing is a form of voter fraud.

you are forwarding/posting the email, thus liable... proof? i see you ran from that question.

btw, post up the email, you only claimed you would give a link. also, if i tell you that McCain people sent out an email that satan was on his side, would you believe it? pollshit you say? see...........

01-18-2008, 02:28 AM
you are forwarding/posting the email, thus liable... proof? i see you ran from that question.

btw, post up the email, you only claimed you would give a link. also, if i tell you that McCain people sent out an email that satan was on his side, would you believe it? pollshit you say? see...........

an email we know about only because of his own say so...

Yurt
01-18-2008, 05:45 PM
an email we know about only because of his own say so...

good point