PDA

View Full Version : Did I ever f**k up or what?

Psychoblues
01-18-2008, 01:37 AM
Another member was trying to kid with me about drinking and posting. As most of you know if I am posting I am also drinking. I took the post too personally and I said some things that would have better been left unsaid.

WTF? This is an internet message board. Can we not get real from time to time?

BTW? Was the daily message that I started about a year ago not entertaining? I won't start it again on this board but I still think a daily message in the Lounge is a good idea. I promise to respond if anyone will restart it!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne
01-18-2008, 01:52 AM
....... I still think a daily message in the Lounge is a good idea. I promise to respond if anyone will restart it!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't here. What was it?

Psychoblues
01-18-2008, 02:08 AM
It was just a short daily thing that I tried to start about midnight that included a mention of the predominant headlines of the day, the way I felt about sports, the way I felt about pets, the way I felt about most everything and I encouraged others to join in, Cheyenne. Because it didn't create much interest some accused it's failure as somehow being connected with me personally. If that is true then it represents far more about the nonresponders than it could ever represent about me. My intention was at least honest and I think jimnyc will vouch for that.

Thanks, Cheyenne. If you start it up again I'll promise to support you in it!!!!!! Or anyone else for that matter!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
01-18-2008, 02:12 AM
I support you :dance:

It was just a short daily thing that I tried to start about midnight that included a mention of the predominant headlines of the day, the way I felt about sports, the way I felt about pets, the way I felt about most everything and I encouraged others to join in, Cheyenne. Because it didn't create much interest some accused it's failure as somehow being connected with me personally. If that is true then it represents far more about the nonresponders than it could ever represent about me. My intention was at least honest and I think jimnyc will vouch for that.

Thanks, Cheyenne. If you start it up again I'll promise to support you in it!!!!!! Or anyone else for that matter!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-18-2008, 03:29 AM
Martin, you would be a GREAT one for it!!!!!!!! You keep up with what's going on and always seem to put on a pretty face for the after hours and early morning crowd. I'll help you as much as I can if you'll try and get the daily thing back up and running!!!!!!!!!

I support you :dance:

Thanks, martin, you are a genuine trooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
01-18-2008, 03:43 AM
troop justice and the american way brother :salute:

I think when we silence an opinion, yes even liberal opinion, simply for not liking it, then we go into a fascism.

Im not saying the board or america is, just saying, we should all as americans be careful not to silence people

Martin, you would be a GREAT one for it!!!!!!!! You keep up with what's going on and always seem to put on a pretty face for the after hours and early morning crowd. I'll help you as much as I can if you'll try and get the daily thing back up and running!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, martin, you are a genuine trooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-18-2008, 04:06 AM
Exactly, martin.

troop justice and the american way brother :salute:

I think when we silence an opinion, yes even liberal opinion, simply for not liking it, then we go into a fascism.

Im not saying the board or america is, just saying, we should all as americans be careful not to silence people

stephanie
01-18-2008, 04:09 AM
Geezzzz...you two need to get a room...:poke:

:laugh2:

dan
01-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Pb, I don't know what you're talking about with this daily post in the Lounge, but I think you should do it, I've said that for a while now.

Psychoblues
01-19-2008, 10:36 PM
Dan, I've already been there and done that. It was a good idea in my book and was entertaining for most but most of the responders from back then are now gone by having been banned or just getting bored with this board. I dunno?!??!?!?!?!?!

Pb, I don't know what you're talking about with this daily post in the Lounge, but I think you should do it, I've said that for a while now.

It looks like Cheyenne is trying to crank it back up again with the "Daily Grind". I hope you go there and have a cup of coffee. I already had a beer over there but I'm still looking for support for that type of a daily thing in the Lounge. Until further notice or change of dynamics I think I will hang with the "Daily Grind" with Cheyenne!!!!!!! OK?

BTW, Damion Echols and the rest are still on heart and mind everyday.