01-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But an old friend died.
2. Greatly misunderstood.
3. ( I ) *THE GREAT CWN* will miss him.
4. Rest in Peace old *GRANDMASTER*, Robert James Fischer.:salute:
5. You will be sorely missed.
6. And you died to young.
7. I don't think he was a cold weather person.
8. And being exiled to Iceland wasn't good for him.
9. The World of Chess, has lost its Finest Player Ever.
10. Read all about it HERE:http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=am0W7ufrIzvc&refer=home

"

Bobby Fischer, First U.S. World Chess Champion, Dies (Update5)

By Robin Stringer

Jan. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Bobby Fischer, the first U.S.-born chess player to become world champion, died yesterday in Iceland of an unspecified illness, the country's national radio said. He was 64, and had lived in secrecy and obscurity for decades.

Born in Chicago and raised in New York, Fischer became the youngest U.S. national champion by age 14 and a grandmaster a year later. In 1972, he defeated Russian champion Boris Spassky in a world championship match in Iceland at the height of the Cold War. The game became known as the ``match of the century'' and his win was a monumental event in a century which saw the sport dominated by Soviet players.

"
11. Here is a sample of one of his games, with I diligently saved over 100 of them:

Title: Yahoo! Chess Game
;White: bobyreal
;Black: sherezo2003
;Date: Sat Feb 14 04:05:23 GMT 2004

1. e2-e4 e7-e5
2. g1-f3 b8-c6
3. f1-b5 a7-a6
4. b5xc6 d7xc6
5. b2-b3 g8-e7
6. c1-b2 f7-f6
7. d1-e2 e7-g6
8. g2-g3 c8-e6
9. d2-d4 e6-h3
10. b1-d2 f8-d6

12. Anyone worth their salt in analyzing GrandMasters level will know immediately the pure genius of bobyreal's knowledge, and Expert Play.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

MtnBiker
01-19-2008, 08:02 PM
The guy played chess and applauded the attacks of 9/11 on the USA, I said good riddance!

No1tovote4
01-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Bobby Fisher Quotes:

* Almost everyone who has been around me turned out to be a secret agent working for the Jews, working for the CIA... The Jews have planted so many of their Jew agents and CIA rats all around me. So many people... Girlfriends, lawyers, everybody almost, turned out to be working for the CIA and the Jews! Unbelievable but true.

— Speaking on Bombo Radyo, Philippines

* I'm very concerned because I think the Jews want to drive the elephants to extinction ... because the trunk of an elephant reminds them of an uncircumcised penis. ... I'm absolutely serious about that.

* My basic thesis is that the Jews are a criminal people, and the Jews completely control the United States, and the Jews are using the United States as a vehicle to take over the World.

— On being asked what he hoped to achieve by giving radio interviews

* I'd like to see all Jews be lesbians and homos. That would solve the problem with the Jews, there'd be no more Jews, no?

* They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.

* They [the Jews] have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated, Eugene.

— Speaking to Eugene Torre on Bombo Radyo, Philippines

* They are jealous of me in every way! They're jealous of my talent, they're jealous of my looks, they're jealous of my potency, they're jealous of my chess! They're just jealous bastards. They are ugly, they are jealous...I was over in Israel, I went to a change room a few times. I saw their penises...they are pitiful, they are small, they are just...dry, you know, all of them circumsized. Just very sad. I understand they're jealous.

— Speaking on Japanese radio

manu1959
01-19-2008, 08:18 PM
mum was a german jew.....hates his mom...hates all jews....brilliant chess player .....oedipal twit

Mr. P
01-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Check Mate Bobby...I happens. :fu:

actsnoblemartin
01-19-2008, 11:57 PM
I acknowledge his skills as a chess phenom, but his character makes him a vile individual.

Rest in peace bobby, youre still a son of a bitch

82Marine89
01-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But an old friend died.
2. Greatly misunderstood.
3. ( I ) *THE GREAT CWN* will miss him.
4. Rest in Peace old *GRANDMASTER*, Robert James Fischer.:salute:
5. You will be sorely missed.
6. And you died to young.
7. I don't think he was a cold weather person.
8. And being exiled to Iceland wasn't good for him.
10. Read all about it

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bobby Fisher Quotes:

* Almost everyone who has been around me turned out to be a secret agent working for the Jews, working for the CIA... The Jews have planted so many of their Jew agents and CIA rats all around me. So many people... Girlfriends, lawyers, everybody almost, turned out to be working for the CIA and the Jews! Unbelievable but true.

* I'm very concerned because I think the Jews want to drive the elephants to extinction ... because the trunk of an elephant reminds them of an uncircumcised penis. ... I'm absolutely serious about that.

* My basic thesis is that the Jews are a criminal people, and the Jews completely control the United States, and the Jews are using the United States as a vehicle to take over the World.

— On being asked what he hoped to achieve by giving radio interviews

* I'd like to see all Jews be lesbians and homos. That would solve the problem with the Jews, there'd be no more Jews, no?

* They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity.

* They [the Jews] have been hardened against Christ, against decency for thousands of years... They're gonna have to be annihilated, Eugene.

— Speaking to Eugene Torre on Bombo Radyo, Philippines

* They are jealous of me in every way! They're jealous of my talent, they're jealous of my looks, they're jealous of my potency, they're jealous of my chess! They're just jealous bastards. They are ugly, they are jealous...I was over in Israel, I went to a change room a few times. I saw their penises...they are pitiful, they are small, they are just...dry, you know, all of them circumsized. Just very sad. I understand they're jealous.

— Speaking on Japanese radio

Still trying to see how he was misunderstood. :dunno: I hope he is burning in Hell right now.