01-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Story Highlights

Omar Osama bin Laden says he wants to be an "ambassador for peace"
Bin Laden's son believes he can mediate between Muslims and the West
Omar trained at an al Qaeda camp but decided there must be another way
He is convinced a truce between al Qaeda and the West is possible

Full Story................
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/01/18/binladen.son.ap/index.html

Ummmm let's see. He Trained at an Al Qaeda training camp, but he's not a terrorist. He's a Muslim but he's not a terrorist. He is the son of the worlds most wanted man and a terrorist but he's not a terrorist. He will not renounce Bin Laden or Al Qaeda but he is not a terrorist. He wants to be a negotiator for Al Qaeda but he's not a terrorist.

This dipshit IS a terrorist and he's trying to pull the biggest scam in the history of the world.

Yurt
01-18-2008, 05:37 PM
if he wants to throw beads instead of bullets, bring it

who cares if he's an idiot with a bad hairdo and faulty lineage....

Psychoblues
01-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Most of these jerks would've been perfectly complicit in the murder of the last long haired, sandal and bead wearing prince of peace from the middle east.

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 11:10 PM
This dipshit IS a terrorist and he's trying to pull the biggest scam in the history of the world.

Now on THAT we can TOTALLY AGREE! I was thinking exactly the same thing myself. Because if trying to play peace maker was what this jerk off was truly about, it wouldn't be long at all and they'd take his out. But, he's still alive. That makes me smell a rat.

Psychoblues
01-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Take a shower, pr. Amazingly, I think your nasal observation of the rat smell will magically go away.

Now on THAT we can TOTALLY AGREE! I was thinking exactly the same thing myself. Because if trying to play peace maker was what this jerk off was truly about, it wouldn't be long at all and they'd take his out. But, he's still alive. That makes me smell a rat.

Have you eve been to a reich wing planning committee meeting? The smell must overwhelm you.

Hugh Lincoln
01-26-2008, 08:50 PM
He is so going to lose his trust fund.

Psychoblues
01-26-2008, 11:48 PM
That is about par for the expectations for you jerks that like to call yourselves conservative.

He is so going to lose his trust fund.

Did you ever think about earning it for yourselves? At least according to the rules? That's correct, however, that the self named "conservatives" keep changing the damn rules to benefit themselves!!!!!!!!! What's an American or even a World inhabitant to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

nevadamedic
01-27-2008, 03:26 AM

We need to waterboard his ass to determine for sure if he is. I can guarantee he is a terrorist and he is even defending his father and saying he is not a terrorist. I say we kill him.

Psychoblues
01-27-2008, 04:19 AM
How about we just waterboard you, nm? You are certainly a terrorist!!!!!

We need to waterboard his ass to determine for sure if he is. I can guarantee he is a terrorist and he is even defending his father and saying he is not a terrorist. I say we kill him.

You are, admittedly for me, a very low grade terrorist but a terrorist nonetheless. I think you need waterboarding and other unmentionable treatments to truly determine your allegiance and political inclinations!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it, turd nm. I was just kidding you. My fear for America is that you were not.

nevadamedic
01-27-2008, 05:08 AM
How about we just waterboard you, nm? You are certainly a terrorist!!!!!

You are, admittedly for me, a very low grade terrorist but a terrorist nonetheless. I think you need waterboarding and other unmentionable treatments to truly determine your allegiance and political inclinations!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it, turd nm. I was just kidding you. My fear for America is that you were not.

With your logic you will want to award the 9/11 terrorists with the Congressional Medal Of Honor.