PDA

View Full Version : hjmick's wife for President!

Immanuel
01-18-2008, 03:49 PM
In the "Who should I vote for?" contest thread in this forum, hjmick said,

I may just write in my wife's name on the final ballot, making her the third woman to run for President. She quite successfully manages our budget, she has successfully lobbied and contracted for a new fence on our borders. Her welfare program is like no other, our jobless dogs are well cared for. Her foreign policy seems to be working, our neighbors all seem to like us. Her tax plan seems okay, I always have money in my pockets after she gets my paycheck. As far as healthcare, when I'm sick she takes damn good care of me. She has provided for our defense spending, our armed forces currently have a Mossberg 12 gauge and a Colt 1911 and is shopping for more.

What more do I need in a President?

Well, I'll tell ya, since there is very little chance I am going to vote either Democrat or Republican this year, hj's wife seems like a very good choice. I am now nominating her as the next President of the United States of America. With the successes described above she has far exceeded the capablilities of anyone of the current candidates.

HJMick's wife for President!

Immie

hjmick
01-18-2008, 04:10 PM
:lmao: Seriously. I am working hard to stifle my laughter here at my desk.

typomaniac
01-18-2008, 04:34 PM
How about hjmick's wife's ex-boyfriend? :laugh2:

hjmick
01-18-2008, 04:39 PM
How about hjmick's wife's ex-boyfriend? :laugh2:

Unfortunately he is not eligible. He was not born in the U.S. He is a great guy though, as is his entire family. I love spending time with them.

Mr. P
01-18-2008, 05:02 PM
She already has my vote...now if I vote again it would be wrong, right?

Depends on who ya ask I guess.

WAIT! I just found my neighbors utility bill, I vote for Micks' wife, AGAIN! It's all legal too! :laugh2:

Immanuel
01-18-2008, 05:15 PM

WAIT! I just found my neighbors utility bill, I vote for Micks' wife, AGAIN! It's all legal too! :laugh2:

Hey... if you want to pay my utility bill you can have my vote especially since I won't be voting for one of the major candidates anyway and am thus going to be throwing away my vote. If I can make some cash off it, I may as well do so.

:laugh2:

Immie

Mr. P
01-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Hey... if you want to pay my utility bill you can have my vote especially since I won't be voting for one of the major candidates anyway and am thus going to be throwing away my vote. If I can make some cash off it, I may as well do so.

:laugh2:

Immie

Ain't payin anyones bill...just used it as ID to vote again. It's the "Democratic" way ya know?

Immanuel
01-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Ain't payin anyones bill...just used it as ID to vote again. It's the "Democratic" way ya know?

Can't fault me for trying, can ya?

Immie

82Marine89
01-18-2008, 09:29 PM

I have three utility bills under three different names, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna get hit with some poll tax and have to pay to vote one time.

I'll write in her name. :laugh2:

~The other Mick