PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush 2008

Yurt
01-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Jeb Bush, white house, 2008

I say no way. Got a family member that says, yes way. It is about oil and last week, GWB was in SA asking for more oil. Ok, fact.

Given the current "crop" would it be to far off to say that if Jeb himself, entered the race, that he could not win???

Pale Rider
01-18-2008, 10:27 PM

I say no way. Got a family member that says, yes way. It is about oil and last week, GWB was in SA asking for more oil. Ok, fact.

Given the current "crop" would it be to far off to say that if Jeb himself, entered the race, that he could not win???

Uncategorically, without a doubt, written in stone, NO. Christ will return before Jeb Bush gets elected President in '08.

Romney's going to be the next Prez.

retiredman
01-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Uncategorically, without a doubt, written in stone, NO. Christ will return before Jeb Bush gets elected President in '08.

sez the soon-to-be-admitted pole smoker! :laugh2:

Mr. P
01-18-2008, 11:35 PM
8 years of a BUSH is enough..Tis why Hitlery won't win either. :laugh2::cheers2:

nevadamedic
01-19-2008, 01:05 AM

Romney stands no chance of winning. If somehow he wins the primaries he will get slaughtered in the general election. There is also talk of Romney picking Jeb as his running mate and Jeb would mate one hell of a President or Vice President.

Immanuel
01-19-2008, 06:20 AM
Having lived under Jeb's governorship, I felt he did a pretty decent job. If it had not been for his brother's ineptitude over the last 8 years, I would consider voting for Jeb either this year or in the future. But to be honest with you, I think George has destroyed Jeb's chances of ever calling 1600 Pennsylvania Ave home.

Immie

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 06:23 AM
Romney stands no chance of winning. If somehow he wins the primaries he will get slaughtered in the general election. There is also talk of Romney picking Jeb as his running mate and Jeb would mate one hell of a President or Vice President.

People do like to make predictions here nm. I say Romney will win, some say hillary will win. Both are educated guesses and both do have a reasonable chance of winning. But to say Romney stands no chance is just to appear you are terribly misinformed. I don't know how you come up with that when the guy already has double more delegates than the next nearest person, and the fact that most experts agree hillary is unelectable, as is bambam hussein. Do you read?

red states rule
01-19-2008, 07:53 AM

Mitt is the favorite right now. Jeb Bush might find a job in the cabinet, but not as President or VP

retiredman
01-19-2008, 10:44 AM
But to be honest with you, I think George has destroyed Jeb's chances of ever calling 1600 Pennsylvania Ave home.

Immie

absolutely

red states rule
01-19-2008, 10:46 AM
absolutely

I continue to see Pres Bush approval numbers about 10 points higher then the Reid-Pelosi run Congress

retiredman
01-19-2008, 10:55 AM
I continue to see Pres Bush approval numbers about 10 points higher then the Reid-Pelosi run Congress

which is made up of nearly 50% republicans who always poll lower than democrats.

and its apples and oranges anyway!

red states rule
01-19-2008, 10:56 AM
which is made up of nearly 50% republicans who always poll lower than democrats.

and its apples and oranges anyway!

I knew you would not be man enough to admit your beloved Dems are still tanking

Party before all else with you

retiredman
01-19-2008, 10:57 AM
I knew you would not be man enough to admit your beloved Dems are still tanking

Party before all else with you

no. country above everything except family

red states rule
01-19-2008, 11:00 AM
no. country above everything except family

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

Keep saying it is all the Republicans fault

Defend Dems nomatter what the facts tell you

retiredman
01-19-2008, 11:01 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

Keep saying it is all the Republicans fault

Defend Dems nomatter what the facts tell you

how does that link prove your assertion?:lol:

red states rule
01-19-2008, 11:02 AM
how does that link prove your assertion?:lol:

If it was all Republicans fault, the Dems would have higher numbers. Pelosi and Reid have lower numbers then Pres Bush :lol:

retiredman
01-19-2008, 11:06 AM
If it was all Republicans fault, the Dems would have higher numbers. Pelosi and Reid have lower numbers then Pres Bush :lol:

the number is for congress...NOT the DEMS IN congress.

red states rule
01-19-2008, 11:08 AM
the number is for congress...NOT the DEMS IN congress.

Tell that to Reid and Pelosi - they keep letting Pres Bush beat them on so many issues

retiredman
01-19-2008, 11:18 AM
Tell that to Reid and Pelosi - they keep letting Pres Bush beat them on so many issues

because congress is nearly 50/50

duh:lol:

red states rule
01-19-2008, 11:20 AM
because congress is nearly 50/50

duh:lol:

Very lame attempt at ducking the facts

retiredman
01-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Very lame attempt at ducking the facts

it IS a fact. one that YOU continually duck!:lol:

red states rule
01-19-2008, 11:59 AM
it IS a fact. one that YOU continually duck!:lol:

It is a fact that since your party took over, their numbers have gone South, as Pres Bush numbers have gone up

Live with it MM

retiredman
01-19-2008, 01:50 PM
It is a fact that since your party took over, their numbers have gone South, as Pres Bush numbers have gone up

Live with it MM

not fact. LIE
http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

Bush's numbers have pretty much remained in the low to mid 30's from Janaury 2007 until now.

for example:

USA Today had Bush at 37% last January and have him at 34% now.
CNN had Bush at 35% last January and have him at 34% now.
ABC/WP had Bush at 33% last January and have him at 32% now.
CBS had Bush at 30% last January and have him at 29% now.

red states rule
01-19-2008, 01:53 PM
not fact. LIE
http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

Bush's numbers have pretty much remained in the low to mid 30's from Janaury 2007 until now.

for example:

USA Today had Bush at 37% last January and have him at 34% now.
CNN had Bush at 35% last January and have him at 34% now.
ABC/WP had Bush at 33% last January and have him at 32% now.
CBS had Bush at 30% last January and have him at 29% now.

and Dems have been stuck in the low 20's

Pres Bush's average poll numbers have been in the mid to high 30's

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=19

retiredman
01-19-2008, 01:55 PM
and Dems have been stuck in the low 20's

Pres Bush's average poll numbers have been in the mid to high 30's

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=19

you said that president Bush's numbers had gone up. That was a LIE
:lol:

red states rule
01-19-2008, 01:59 PM
you said that president Bush's numbers had gone up. That was a LIE
:lol:

Look at the previous numbers, they have been going up while the Dems have been tanking

Sorry to break the good news to you

retiredman
01-19-2008, 04:12 PM
Look at the previous numbers, they have been going up while the Dems have been tanking

Sorry to break the good news to you

I gave you the numbers. You claimed that, since the democrats took over, Bush's numbers have gone up. That's a lie... and that's a fact! Why won't you admit that you were incorrect?:laugh2:

red states rule
01-20-2008, 05:39 AM
I gave you the numbers. You claimed that, since the democrats took over, Bush's numbers have gone up. That's a lie... and that's a fact! Why won't you admit that you were incorrect?:laugh2:

In June 07, Pres Bush was in the high 20's. Dems came to office and were in the mid 40's

Now the Dems are in the low 20's and Pres Bush is in the mid 30's

Any questions?

PostmodernProphet
01-20-2008, 06:30 AM

might be interesting as an experiment....it would be an excellent opportunity to see if an opposing party COULD actually get 100% of the electoral votes.....