PDA

View Full Version : Cloverfield

Monkeybone
01-18-2008, 11:38 PM
interesting movie. liked how it was shot. don't know if i liked it or if i didn't like it. but all in all....kinda cool.

Nukeman
01-19-2008, 08:52 AM
interesting movie. liked how it was shot. don't know if i liked it or if i didn't like it. but all in all....kinda cool.

Hey! Tell us about the movie (at least a little). Your such a freaking tease!!! This movie had been kept under wraps for quite a while now you say you saw it but dont tell anything about it.

Jerk............. lets fight..............:slap:

dan
01-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Hey! Tell us about the movie (at least a little). Your such a freaking tease!!! This movie had been kept under wraps for quite a while now you say you saw it but dont tell anything about it.

Jerk............. lets fight..............:slap:

You wanna see the monster, don't you?

SPOILERS!: http://i13.tinypic.com/6wpalx5.jpg

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard good things. I guess the biggest problem I have with it is the way it's filmed, is it very shaky like The Blair Witch Project? And, I guess nobody would be taking the time to film everything going on while they were running for their lives. But, maybe I should let someone who's actually seen it explain these things.

gabosaurus
01-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Any movie that destroys New York City is OK in my book. :)

Abbey Marie
02-03-2008, 11:41 AM
FWIW, my 16 year old daughter and six of her friends saw this last night, and pronounced it "an amazing movie".

jackass
04-16-2008, 10:32 AM
Ok I watched this lat night. Wish i had taken the hour and a half that it took and cleaned the house instead. Would have been time much more enjoyable. This was actually hard to sit through. It is a Blair Witch wannabee. (sp??)
The story is boring, the characters unlikeable and even the monster is lame. Dont bother with this one at all. A total let down!!

Noir
04-16-2008, 01:50 PM
yeah i didn't really get the movie, just seemed rather pointless, a good idea in that you got the whole movie from the perspective of the everyday [wo]man but i think they could have done that without using the camcorder the whole way through, and if anyone could explain the last 10 min i would be obliged. though i don't want to mention it here encase it spoils the movie for someone

jackass
04-16-2008, 02:35 PM
I would love to explain it to you but I wont waste any more time on that movie!! :laugh2: