PDA

View Full Version : Psychoblues is now on the scene!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
02-19-2007, 01:19 AM
I just joined up after jimnyc and at least another member or two invited me to do so. I hope we can discuss and relate seriously the issues and problems that we all perceive to both please and disturb us. I certainly hope that personal insults and shallow bullshit will be ill advised on this site. God Bless you all and I look forward to sharing with you for YEARS to come!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Americans Gotta Keep On Truckin'

Mr. P
02-19-2007, 01:24 AM
I just joined up after jimnyc and at least another member or two invited me to do so. I hope we can discuss and relate seriously the issues and problems that we all perceive to both please and disturb us. I certainly hope that personal insults and shallow bullshit will be ill advised on this site. God Bless you all and I look forward to sharing with you for YEARS to come!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Gosh we can run but can't hide. He found us!;)

Psychoblues
02-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Bang bang, He shot me down
Bang bang I hit the ground
Bang bang
Mr. P shot me down

Gosh we can run but can't hide. He found us!;)

Psychoblues

jimnyc
02-19-2007, 03:39 AM
Welcome, you Psycho bastard! :)

Psychoblues
02-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks, jimnyc. I know we differ greatly philisophically but I also know we share a hell of a lot of passion for the United States of America. Your invite to me here means very much to me and I hope I don't do anything to cause you any unnecessary consternation.

Welcome, you Psycho bastard! :)

Sorry to inform you, I look most like my Dad, I am certainly the son of my Mama, and yes they were married to each other when I was conceived and when I was born. What kind of a bastard are you?:suck:

I wish this site the very best and I will contribute as literally and financially as I can see fit. Good to see you again, jimnyc!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Good to see you again, jimnyc!!!!!!!

Good to see you again too, buddy!

OCA
02-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Unfuckingbelievable, i'll kill the bastard who invited this old drunken liar.

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Unfuckingbelievable, i'll kill the bastard who invited this old drunken liar.

Twas I :laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Let him try, jimnyc. I won't be the chickenshit and say "I got your back" I'll choke the fuckin' breath out of his body and spit in his mouth when he cries for water or mercy, either way, he won't be a problem for the Psychoblues or jimnyc.

I just love ythe challenge, don't you?:poke:

Psychoblues

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 10:08 PM

That's why I invited you here! In some sick way, I just love when you post. It seems so real. You're one of the rare few that don't post quote after quote, but share some stories with us, and some varying opinions - even if they are a bit over the edge at times. Hell, I think it would be cool to share drinks with you one night, bet you'd be a blast and a half. Can you dig it? :laugh2:

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Let him try, jimnyc. I won't be the chickenshit and say "I got your back" I'll choke the fuckin' breath out of his body and spit in his mouth when he cries for water or mercy, either way, he won't be a problem for the Psychoblues or jimnyc.

Psychoblues

Tough guy behind the keyboard. Old man your fucking delusional......again.

jimnyc
02-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Tough guy behind the keyboard. Old man your fucking delusional......again.

That's why I love him so! :)

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:17 PM

Jimmy, you are way too soft, you must have a death wish bringing this yellowbellied coward on here and fouling up the waters with his filthy sewerhole.

Well let the games begin because my guns are oiled and ready to go for all of his leftwing whacko I served at San Juan Hill with Teddy Roosevelt bullshit.

Grumplestillskin
02-20-2007, 10:18 PM
My money's on the Psycho....:eek:

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:19 PM

You must love kissing all the bums down on the lower east side too.

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:19 PM

There's my stalker, right on cue!

Gunny
02-20-2007, 10:21 PM

You have GOT to be kidding. I figured even YOU couldn't stoop so low.

Psychoblues
02-20-2007, 10:22 PM
jimnyc, let me get the first round. By the fifth we'd get loud. By the sixth we'd both be the best of the west. By the 12th we'd be sharing a cell and wondering just why were were being so abused by the authorities. Stick with me, partner, and we'll be wearing shackles and chains before daylight. Don't worry about it, I think I can get us a good lawyer. I'm a Democrat, don't you know?

Thank GOD for this lovely site!!!!!!!!!:dance:

Psychoblues

Grumplestillskin
02-20-2007, 10:24 PM
There's my stalker, right on cue!

Heh..

Grumplestillskin
02-20-2007, 10:24 PM
You have GOT to be kidding. I figured even YOU couldn't stoop so low.

I reckon my 2 year old neice would get the better of OCA...Hell, I'd even let her tie one hand behind her back....:cow:

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:26 PM
jimnyc, let me get the first round. By the fifth we'd get loud. By the sixth we'd both be the best of the west. By the 12th we'd be sharing a cell and wondering just why were were being so abused by the authorities. Stick with me, partner, and we'll be wearing shackles and chains before daylight. Don't worry about it, I think I can get us a good lawyer. I'm a Democrat, don't you know?

Thank GOD for this lovely site!!!!!!!!!:dance:

Psychoblues

Haha this old druggie drunk buys into Jimmy's sales routine, what a dolt!

Psycho nobody gives a fuck about someone who lies about service to their country, or you could scan some proof of service for us all to see, no?

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:27 PM
I reckon my 2 year old neice would get the better of OCA...Hell, I'd even let her tie one hand behind her back....:cow:

Bring her on, heck she will surely provide more of a challenge than your 3rd grade education having ass has ever done.

Grumplestillskin
02-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Bring her on, heck she will surely provide more of a challenge than your 3rd grade education having ass has ever done.

She'd certainly wipe the floor with you...:dance:

Hey, I didn't realise you served! What branch?

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:35 PM
She'd certainly wipe the floor with you...:dance:

Hey, I didn't realise you served! What branch?

No, i'd just make her wipe MY floors.

Uh what gave you that idea Sherlock? Everytime I think you can't get any dumber you prove me wrong.

Psychoblues
02-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Obviously you're into the child-shit, OCA. Although you are already rotten, I hope you continue your rotting in HELL.

If that's all you got is child abuse and name calling that is why I say I would choke your fuckin' brains out. It's not that I don't fully respect dumbasses, I just don't patronize dumbasses that perceive themselves with intellectual propensity and obvious shallow understanding. Can you dig it, POS OCA?

Psychoblues

Grumplestillskin
02-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Uh what gave you that idea Sherlock? Everytime I think you can't get any dumber you prove me wrong.

Oh, Just that people who diss other people who have served usually have at least served themselves. If they haven't, they're idiots. Then again...we are talking OFA...:laugh2:

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:42 PM
Obviously you're into the child-shit, OCA. Although you are already rotten, I hope you continue your rotting in HELL.

If that's all you got is child abuse and name calling that is why I say I would choke your fuckin' brains out. It's not that I don't fully respect dumbasses, I just don't patronize dumbasses that perceive themselves with intellectual propensity and obvious shallow understanding. Can you dig it, POS OCA?

Psychoblues

Lol Psycho you got anymore "All I can do is Bash Bush" threads for us? This other shit ain't working for you because I could smoke your ass while getting an enema and high on morphine, I would never ever let an old drunken liar such as yourself lay a hand on me, that would be an insult to my manhood.

Child abuse, are you fucked up on the Busch again tonight you ol' drunk?

OCA
02-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh, Just that people who diss other people who have served usually have at least served themselves. If they haven't, they're idiots. Then again...we are talking OFA...:laugh2:

He ain't never served, no diss, just the truth. That is unless you believe him when he says he served under Sherman in 1864, rode with Patton through France 1944 and was in Saigon during Tet in 67. LMFAO!:pee:

Mr. P
02-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Where's Bully?

OCA
02-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Where's Bully?

Kind of sick when I wish Bully was here instead of this leftwing nutter. The threads he started had at least some resemblance of truth and organization. Truth in Bully's eyes mind you.

CockySOB
02-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Kind of sick when I wish Bully was here instead of this leftwing nutter. The threads he started had at least some resemblance of truth and organization. Truth in Bully's eyes mind you.

You are a sick bastard OCA. Seek professional medical and psychiatric help immediately. The sanity you save could be everyones.... :)

OCA
02-20-2007, 11:09 PM
You are a sick bastard OCA. Seek professional medical and psychiatric help immediately. The sanity you save could be everyones.... :)

Already on the lithium as we speak!

Gunny
02-20-2007, 11:15 PM

Psychoblues

You making threats AGAIN, nimrod? My offer STILL stands.

CockySOB
02-20-2007, 11:19 PM
Already on the lithium as we speak!

Up the dosage.... Forget taking it by the pill, take it by the bottle.

OCA
02-20-2007, 11:22 PM
You making threats AGAIN, nimrod? My offer STILL stands.

He's a keyboard tough guy! Kind of weak to start off saying how you'll whip someone's ass from behind the monitor although if someone starts off popping off with that crap I will respond in kind such as is the case here.

Gunny
02-20-2007, 11:27 PM
He's a keyboard tough guy! Kind of weak to start off saying how you'll whip someone's ass from behind the monitor although if someone starts off popping off with that crap I will respond in kind such as is the case here.

Oh I know. He's threatened me. I offered to meet him at his alleged basic training camp, at the base gym where we could "discuss" in person what-all he was going to do to me.

I usually don't respond to such BS on the net. Like liberalnation's tough-guy act. Whoop-t-do.

I just offered PB the opportunity to back his up.

jackass
02-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Shouldnt this be in the Humor forum???
:laugh2: :2up:

Hagbard Celine
02-21-2007, 05:06 PM

Psychoblues

Booo. Just kiddin boo.

Psychoblues
02-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Jimmy got a sales routine? I never perceived any of that. Help me out on that thought, OK?

Jimmy needs financials, certainly, with operating a major informational, conversational and interactive site. I, for at least one, understand that and am willing to help with the bills as I can see fit in my budget. I don't understand anyone that would post here and not think there was an actual expense to the person providing the avenue. On the other hand, this "old druggie drunk" as you like to describe me can certainly appreciate diverse conversation and contribute financially to the avenue that gives me a voice

Haha this old druggie drunk buys into Jimmy's sales routine, what a dolt!

Psycho nobody gives a fuck about someone who lies about service to their country, or you could scan some proof of service for us all to see, no?

You call me a liar about my national service and offer no proof of your allegations. Fuck you, OCA, and stick your opinions where the sun don't shine. You prove over and over again that you have an opinion and all else can kiss your ass. I got mine honest. Where in hell did you get yours?

Psychoblues

OCA
02-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Jimmy got a sales routine? I never perceived any of that. Help me out on that thought, OK?

Jimmy needs financials, certainly, with operating a major informational, conversational and interactive site. I, for at least one, understand that and am willing to help with the bills as I can see fit in my budget. I don't understand anyone that would post here and not think there was an actual expense to the person providing the avenue. On the other hand, this "old druggie drunk" as you like to describe me can certainly appreciate diverse conversation and contribute financially to the avenue that gives me a voice

You call me a liar about my national service and offer no proof of your allegations. Fuck you, OCA, and stick your opinions where the sun don't shine. You prove over and over again that you have an opinion and all else can kiss your ass. I got mine honest. Where in hell did you get yours?

Psychoblues

Psycho hows about posting some induction docs? Or maybe you don't have them because you didn't serve.

Gunny
02-22-2007, 09:14 PM

Psychoblues

Under most circumstances, I don't much question posters who claim to be vets. Without cause. You have given more than enough cause to be questioned. Starting with serving from the Korean War through Desert Storm, to claiming at different times to have been in different branches of the service, to include one time claiming you wren't truly in, but served with ALL of them.

That's not to mention you labor union gig, and whatever else you claimed.

Don't blame OCA, nor me, nor anyone else who questions your credibility ... you have done it to yourself.

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 09:53 PM
I don't bother reading psickoblues posts. I remember him from years ago on USMB, I stopped reading them back then and will continue to not read them here. So don't expect to see any of my comments in his threads.

Psychoblues
02-23-2007, 07:44 PM
You are nothing if not a liar, gunny. My claims are true and accurate. All of my service has been as a member of the United States Air Force and I have never claimed any differently. I have claimed that due to my very sensitive and rare AFSC and technical skills that I have served in complementary positions with the US Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps and the Coast Guard but I was always a member of the United States Air Force. When did I ever claim that I was not actually "in"? Post it, link it or shut the fuck up, you liar.

Although I did mention that I was in Korea, I never said I was in the Korean War in the manner in which you intimate. I do have the Expeditionary Medal that qualifies me for VFW membership as a Veteran of that War. I also mentioned that our sevicepeople that serve to this day in Korea also are awarded the Expedionary medal that qualifies them for the same.

When I first joined USMB, where you first met me, I did not mention that I was a Veteran. I considered that a personal experience unworthy of consideration beyond my own. I did, however, notice there were several there that flew their stripes/rank/Service participation in the faces of all readers there and they obviously considered their opinions rather more informed and credible than others. I wanted you and the other readers to know that I too am a Veteran and that I have opinions and considerations much different than the spittle that you spew with indignance and unearned authority. Every word I have ever written concerning my Veteran's status is absolutely true.

I also wanted you to know that I was elected official for 21 years and that I earned that position by continuing to nurture my constituencies and grow as a leader in American politics. Although my entrance in American politics was definitely rooted in a trade union, I was obliquely elected (never appointed) from that position to serve and chair many committees in regional and national organizations concerned with health and safety, education and environmental legislation and considerations. I want you also to know that my constituency is very politically bi-partisan and I made it my policy and purpose to always approach discussion with an open mind and based my desicions and votes from a pragmatic and responsible position.

I don't blame you, OCA or anybody else for your misunderstandings, ignorance or otherwise just plain lies. I fault your parental and professional training and the laziness that God gave you all.

Under most circumstances, I don't much question posters who claim to be vets. Without cause. You have given more than enough cause to be questioned. Starting with serving from the Korean War through Desert Storm, to claiming at different times to have been in different branches of the service, to include one time claiming you wren't truly in, but served with ALL of them.

That's not to mention you labor union gig, and whatever else you claimed.

Don't blame OCA, nor me, nor anyone else who questions your credibility ... you have done it to yourself.

To be honest, the outrageous attacks and comments that you make about me while refusing to comment or opine on the subjects that I introduce are sufficient to call your own credibility into question. You want to look like the ignorant turd that you are? Carry on.

trobinett
02-23-2007, 08:07 PM
You are nothing if not a liar, gunny. My claims are true and accurate. All of my service has been as a member of the United States Air Force and I have never claimed any differently. I have claimed that due to my very sensitive and rare AFSC and technical skills that I have served in complementary positions with the US Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps and the Coast Guard but I was always a member of the United States Air Force. When did I ever claim that I was not actually "in"? Post it, link it or shut the fuck up, you liar.

Although I did mention that I was in Korea, I never said I was in the Korean War in the manner in which you intimate. I do have the Expeditionary Medal that qualifies me for VFW membership as a Veteran of that War. I also mentioned that our sevicepeople that serve to this day in Korea also are awarded the Expedionary medal that qualifies them for the same.

When I first joined USMB, where you first met me, I did not mention that I was a Veteran. I considered that a personal experience unworthy of consideration beyond my own. I did, however, notice there were several there that flew their stripes/rank/Service participation in the faces of all readers there and they obviously considered their opinions rather more informed and credible than others. I wanted you and the other readers to know that I too am a Veteran and that I have opinions and considerations much different than the spittle that you spew with indignance and unearned authority. Every word I have ever written concerning my Veteran's status is absolutely true.

I also wanted you to know that I was elected official for 21 years and that I earned that position by continuing to nurture my constituencies and grow as a leader in American politics. Although my entrance in American politics was definitely rooted in a trade union, I was obliquely elected (never appointed) from that position to serve and chair many committees in regional and national organizations concerned with health and safety, education and environmental legislation and considerations. I want you also to know that my constituency is very politically bi-partisan and I made it my policy and purpose to always approach discussion with an open mind and based my desicions and votes from a pragmatic and responsible position.

I don't blame you, OCA or anybody else for your misunderstandings, ignorance or otherwise just plain lies. I fault your parental and professional training and the laziness that God gave you all.

To be honest, the outrageous attacks and comments that you make about me while refusing to comment or opine on the subjects that I introduce are sufficient to call your own credibility into question. You want to look like the ignorant turd that you are? Carry on.

The "problem" Psycho, isn't WHAT you say, but HOW you say it.

Once you understand that, life will be good.:cool:

Psychoblues
02-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm an old rock and roller turned serious bluesman. I is what I is and pissing down the backs of the holier-than-thou's IS what I do. Maybe you ought to listen to more of what I say rather than getting involved in matters of contention between some of these jerks and me. Can you dig it?

The "problem" Psycho, isn't WHAT you say, but HOW you say it.

Once you understand that, life will be good.:cool:

I refuse to allow your "problem" to become my own. Seriously, dude, I am a very happy man, father, grandfather and husband. I am also reasonably happy and very proud to be an American.

Gunny
02-24-2007, 09:51 AM

Y'know, you're just pathetic. Do I need to drag Darin, OCA, CSM, and/or just about anyone else who has ever read your ever-increasing list of lies into this thread to shut you up?

You act as if no one recalls what you say from one thread to the next. As far as a link goes, you'll have to find someone who is permitted to go on the "other board" to get it for you. Or you could just admit you're a liar and STFU.

You have a medal that qualifies you for VFW membership as a veteran of that war. Which means you had to be on active duty while that war was going on. It was over in 1952. You then claimed you were in the First Gulf War. That was 1991. Guess they made an exception just for you where service limitations are concerned since only E-9s and General Officers are allowed to serve over 30 years, and only by exception.

Man, you get around. 39 years on active duty, then 21 years as a racketeer. You must be older than dirt. An old fuck like yu shouldn't be challenging your betters to ass-kicking contests.

There's no misunderstanding at all, and the only thing you have to blame us for is calling "bullshit" when you post it.

If you ever DO post a legitimate article worthy of more than using as toilet paper, I most assuredly will present a valid response to it. On the occasion that I have tried to engage you in honest debate, you immediately go into name-calling mode the second your weak-ass arguments are shown for the drivel they are.

While you may hope as much as you like, the only people on this board with whom my credibility may be in question are complete asshats such as yourself, adn I really don't care what you, or they think. Clear that up any for ya?

CSM
02-24-2007, 10:16 AM
If you ever DO post a legitimate article worthy of more than using as toilet paper, I most assuredly will present a valid response to it. On the occasion that I have tried to engage you in honest debate, you immediately go into name-calling mode the second your weak-ass arguments are shown for the drivel they are.

While you may hope as much as you like, the only people on this board with whom my credibility may be in question are complete asshats such as yourself, adn I really don't care what you, or they think. Clear that up any for ya?

Lets see:

21 years as an elected official
30 years military service
ordained minister
college professor
VA employee
agent for numerous clandestine agencies
parts clerk at an auto dealership
musician

Probably more but I lost track. This man has more talent than any 10 people...too bad his talent is as a bullshit artist!

Gunny
02-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Lets see:

ordained minister
college professor
VA employee
musician

Probably more but I lost track. This man has more talent than any 10 people...too bad his talent is as a bullshit artist!

Problem with people like PB is they are so convinced they are smarter than everyone else, they don't bother even attempting to conceal the obvious.

We need to keep this list handy. I can't keep up with all his vocations, but I DO recall him laying claim to each and every one. Well, except the last two. He acts like no one can remember what he posted yesterday. Probably because he can't.:laugh2:

CSM
02-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Problem with people like PB is they are so convinced they are smarter than everyone else, they don't bother even attempting to conceal the obvious.

We need to keep this list handy. I can't keep up with all his vocations, but I DO recall him laying claim to each and every one. Well, except the last two. He acts like no one can remember what he posted yesterday. Probably because he can't.:laugh2:

Last two:

One frome his current profile on this board
the music one from the other board. (also mentions "jammin" in his profile which COULD mean musician, but I think it means something else)

Abbey Marie
02-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Lets see:

ordained minister
college professor
VA employee
musician

What a Renaissance man! :rolleyes:

Gunny
02-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Last two:

One frome his current profile on this board
the music one from the other board. (also mentions "jammin" in his profile which COULD mean musician, but I think it means something else)

Just one correction. Going with minimums -- 1952 - 1991 -- is 39 years military service. That's what got him in hot water to begin with.

The only people I ever knew that even came close to that were Sergeant Major's and 4-star Generals who held political posts, and in the Marines, they're terminal posts.

Roomy
02-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Welcome Psychoblues:cheers2:

Gunny
02-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Welcome Psychoblues:cheers2:

You're just impressed by his resume.

Roomy
02-24-2007, 10:57 AM
You're just impressed by his resume.

Now you may know me too well.:cool:

CockySOB
02-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Psycho,

Generally I take what everyone says on-line with a grain of salt - and most of the claims of personal accomplishment are meaningless to me. Frankly, it's too easy to lie on-line to create a "persona-d'jour."

That being said, did you qualify for the Expeditionary Medal in Korea? If so, then which service star(s) did you earn?

CSM
02-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Psycho,

Generally I take what everyone says on-line with a grain of salt - and most of the claims of personal accomplishment are meaningless to me. Frankly, it's too easy to lie on-line to create a "persona-d'jour."

That being said, did you qualify for the Expeditionary Medal in Korea? If so, then which service star(s) did you earn?

I would point out that the Armed Foreces Expeditionary Medal was awarded for service in Korea up until 1974. It does not necessarily mean the service member saw combat. It is also autorized for service in other areas as well.

Psychoblues
02-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Let's go over this just once more for the idiots.

"Although I did mention that I was in Korea, I never said I was in the Korean War in the manner in which you intimate. I do have the Expeditionary Medal that qualifies me for VFW membership as a Veteran of that War. I also mentioned that our sevicepeople that serve to this day in Korea also are awarded the Expeditionary medal that qualifies them for the same."

My service there was permanent party from 1970 to 1972. I went on many tdy (Temporary Duty) assignments from there. All people assigned to Korea, even today, while active duty and serving at least 6 months are awarded the Expeditionary Medal. Currently the VFW is seeking out veterans that have service in Korea and desire membership in an organization that promotes Veterans issues, exposes congressional and presidential failures to represent Veterans and their concerns and can offer a place to gather, share and assist in many of these same issues and circumstances.

I hope this clears things up for the liars and thieves that post here often and refer to themselves as something other than the ignorant asses that they are.

trobinett
02-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Let's go over this just once more for the idiots.

"Although I did mention that I was in Korea, I never said I was in the Korean War in the manner in which you intimate. I do have the Expeditionary Medal that qualifies me for VFW membership as a Veteran of that War. I also mentioned that our sevicepeople that serve to this day in Korea also are awarded the Expeditionary medal that qualifies them for the same."

My service there was permanent party from 1970 to 1972. I went on many tdy (Temporary Duty) assignments from there. All people assigned to Korea, even today, while active duty and serving at least 6 months are awarded the Expeditionary Medal. Currently the VFW is seeking out veterans that have service in Korea and desire membership in an organization that promotes Veterans issues, exposes congressional and presidential failures to represent Veterans and their concerns and can offer a place to gather, share and assist in many of these same issues and circumstances.

I hope this clears things up for the liars and thieves that post here often and refer to themselves as something other than the ignorant asses that they are.

A post thats sure to win you much support Psychoblues.:poke:

Psychoblues
02-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Let's go over this point by point so that you don't tell more and continue telling your many times rebutted lies.

Lets see:

ordained minister
college professor
VA employee
musician

1. 21 years as an elected official. True, I said it and I can verify it.
2. 30 years military service. Untrue. I never said that and I defy you to prove in any way that I did.
3. Ordained minister. I never said that either but I did say that I was offered ordainment in a Christian Church. I did preach on occasion at that time and I still believe much more in the New Testament than accept the misery and strife of the old Testament.
4. College professor. I have never claimed to be a college professor although I have been invited and accepted the invitations to speak in particular college courses and events that deeply concern the searchers of higher understanding and truths about the American well-being.
5. VA employee. I was certainly an employee of the VA. Do you have a problem with that?
6. Agent for numerous clandestine agencies. I have never been an employed member of any clandestine agency or claimed to have been. I have worked with some of them in my service in the United States Air Force and to a lesser degree in my political positions and continued employment in the United States Government.
7. Parts clerk at an auto dealership. I think I told you that I was a Parts and Service Manager at an Auto Dealership. Correct me if I am mistaken.
8. Musician. I am one of the most kick ass musicians that you have never met. If it has to to with a band stand I know how to do it and I do it well. I have proven my talents and abilities many times and with many an audience and otherwise musical professional. I don't think I need to rehearse my musical talents and interests for a jerk that has no life other than to refer to himself by a military rank signature.

"Probably more but I lost track. This man has more talent than any 10 people...too bad his talent is as a bullshit artist!".

Well, I can't say that I have more talent than any other 10 people but I can say that I've got more talent in my asshole that can toot the csm blues than you do in your entire body.

Do you get it? I doubt it. Your lies and repetitions of lies certainly confuse your considerations of truth, justice and the genuine American Way.

CockySOB
02-25-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm curious Psycho. You were an elected official for 21 years before or after your stint in the US Armed Forces? Municipal, county or state?

Psychoblues
02-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Let me satisfy your curiosty, CockySOB. I was, and would continue to be if I chose to be so, an elected official representing the rights and concerns of working people for as I state 21 years. My representation also included some of the time that I was officially connected with the United States Armed Forces. If it would make any difference to you, I was in constant and continual contact with Municipal, County, State and even National representatives and City officials as well.. The point that I intended to make is that I was elected, not appointed, to every position that I ever served in the interests of my constituencies.

I'm curious Psycho. You were an elected official for 21 years before or after your stint in the US Armed Forces? Municipal, county or state?

I was able to accomplish all this while raising a family, completing a career and earning a lifelong pension, jamming in several rock and roll bands, blues bands and Western Swing or Jazz bands, fighting wars in numerous places and developing a lifelong attachment for the ambitions (as I understand them to be) of Americans. I even did a little preaching but that was long ago. Are you on or off? I am also a 32nd degree Mason and a member of the York Rite organizations. How much more, and more importantly why do you want to know it, are you curious about?

CockySOB
02-26-2007, 08:12 AM
I was just curious Psycho. After all, you've repeatedly said that others here have continually lied and misrepresented you, and I just wanted clarification from the horse's mouth as it were. Although from some of your recent posts, I'd bet that I was talking to the horse's ass instead.

Roomy
02-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Until it is proven otherwise Psychoblues is an ok guy in my estimation.:salute:

CSM
02-26-2007, 09:43 AM

Good for you.

Mr. P
02-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Let me satisfy your curiosty, CockySOB. I was, and would continue to be if I chose to be so, an elected official representing the rights and concerns of working people for as I state 21 years. My representation also included some of the time that I was officially connected with the United States Armed Forces. If it would make any difference to you, I was in constant and continual contact with Municipal, County, State and even National representatives and City officials as well.. The point that I intended to make is that I was elected, not appointed, to every position that I ever served in the interests of my constituencies.

I was able to accomplish all this while raising a family, completing a career and earning a lifelong pension, jamming in several rock and roll bands, blues bands and Western Swing or Jazz bands, fighting wars in numerous places and developing a lifelong attachment for the ambitions (as I understand them to be) of Americans. I even did a little preaching but that was long ago. Are you on or off? I am also a 32nd degree Mason and a member of the York Rite organizations. How much more, and more importantly why do you want to know it, are you curious about?
Sounds like a Union elected position to me. Am I wrong? What position were you elected to?

CockySOB
02-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Sounds like a Union elected position to me. Am I wrong? What position were you elected to?

Really? I wasn't aware that a person serving in the USA Armed Forces could also function as an elected public official concurrently. That's something I had never considered. Well, I guess as a member of a National Guard unit perhaps. But would that mean that like GWB, Psycho "dodged" active duty?

I guess I'm just too confused. Or perhaps my "give-a-damn" is busted again. Oh well....

BTW Psycho, thanks for serving in the military. That's not facetious in any way, shape or form - I'm serious. I might think you're dumber than a box of rocks, but if you've served, thanks.

Gunny
02-26-2007, 09:22 PM

Why doesn't your sig just say "Limey Shit-Stirrer"? :slap:

shattered
02-26-2007, 09:26 PM

Too many syllables when he's drunk...

Roomy
02-27-2007, 04:32 AM

I will take it under consideration:cool:

Roomy
02-27-2007, 04:33 AM
Too many syllables when he's drunk...

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: I like you more and more each day, you made me laugh out loud, for real.

Psychoblues
02-28-2007, 09:48 PM
I am as I say I am. I have done as I say I have done. I do what I do and I am 100% American and damn proud of what I've done, who I am and I will certainly be American Proud of what I am doing and intend to do.

Gunny
02-28-2007, 09:57 PM
I am as I say I am. I have done as I say I have done. I do what I do and I am 100% American and damn proud of what I've done, who I am and I will certainly be American Proud of what I am doing and intend to do.

Absolutely cosmic, man.:lol:

Psychoblues
03-01-2007, 09:53 PM
You suck, gunny. Sorry you couldn't have experienced more in your miserable life.

Absolutely cosmic, man.:lol:

Gunny
03-01-2007, 10:20 PM
You suck, gunny. Sorry you couldn't have experienced more in your miserable life.

:lol:

Psychoblues
03-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Surely you have more than that very juvenile response to serious conversation and issue examination. I'm sorry, gunny, but you reveal yourself as even more stupid and lemming-like than I ever considered bfore.

:lol:

Life is tough. When you suck, it's even tougher.

OCA
03-04-2007, 09:00 PM

Got proof of the outlandish claims you continuously make? How about some induction docs? Official elected officeholder position docs? How about something that states you aren't simply a derelict panhandler?

Fucken liar.

Psychoblues
03-04-2007, 10:55 PM
You suck.

Got proof of the outlandish claims you continuously make? How about some induction docs? Official elected officeholder position docs? How about something that states you aren't simply a derelict panhandler?

Fucken liar.

No shit, you really do suck!!!!!!!

OCA
03-05-2007, 06:11 AM
You suck.

No shit, you really do suck!!!!!!!

If making you confront your own ugly truth aboiut yourself sucks i'm guilty as charged.

Roomy
03-05-2007, 07:50 AM
I don't think this kind of abuse should have to be tolerated by anyone.

OCA
03-05-2007, 03:22 PM

Opinion noted then conveniently thrown in recycle bin.:lame2:

Gunny
03-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Surely you have more than that very juvenile response to serious conversation and issue examination. I'm sorry, gunny, but you reveal yourself as even more stupid and lemming-like than I ever considered bfore.

Life is tough. When you suck, it's even tougher.

And this:

is "serious conversation and issue examination?"

Let's get this straight, here and now. You are a lying, miserable wannabe who has in the past 3 years shown me absolutely NO redeeming value whatsoever as a human being. You're a pathetic, snivelling coward making threats and tossing out insults on the internet because you dare not even do it to the 12 years old tomboy next door or she'd slap the taste out of your mouth.

In those same last 3 years, not once have I seen you even come close to legitimate debate or had a "serious conversation and issue examination." You come on here to lie about how great you wish you were and haven't gotten the clue yet that no one believes you. Don't let everyone saying so help you out any.

Why don't you just fuck off, asshat?:fu:

Gunny
03-05-2007, 09:14 PM

So what do you propose said person should do about it?

Psychoblues
03-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Lemme get this straight, gunny. I make it a point to never invade any thread that you start and then go on and on with insults to you and your opinions and claims yet you think it is OK for you to do this to me. You follow me around like a sick little puppy dog and run your putrid mouth like a skunk in heat. Two words, punk. FUCK YOU.

And this:

is "serious conversation and issue examination?"

Let's get this straight, here and now. You are a lying, miserable wannabe who has in the past 3 years shown me absolutely NO redeeming value whatsoever as a human being. You're a pathetic, snivelling coward making threats and tossing out insults on the internet because you dare not even do it to the 12 years old tomboy next door or she'd slap the taste out of your mouth.

In those same last 3 years, not once have I seen you even come close to legitimate debate or had a "serious conversation and issue examination." You come on here to lie about how great you wish you were and haven't gotten the clue yet that no one believes you. Don't let everyone saying so help you out any.

Why don't you just fuck off, asshat?:fu:

Got that?