PDA

View Full Version : Good luck in Nevada (& South Carolina)

01-19-2008, 11:55 AM
I focused on Nevada mostly because i know there are definitely people who are from Nevada and voting today. Let me know how the caucuses go there.

And if anyone is in South Carolina, good like there too.

And if you are undecided... vote Mitt:D

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 01:59 PM
So far, they're predicting a massive landslide for Mitt.

01-19-2008, 01:59 PM
So far, they're predicting a massive landslide for Mitt.

ive noticed it. i see Paul and McCain vying for second. i wouldnt mind seeing Paul beat McCain:)

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 02:02 PM
ive noticed it. i see Paul and McCain vying for second. i wouldnt mind seeing Paul beat McCain:)

Hell I thought Paul would win here. I guess he's doing better in Reno than Vegas. But yeah, I'd LOVE to see McCain get smoked by Paul here.

01-19-2008, 02:15 PM
Hell I thought Paul would win here. I guess he's doing better in Reno than Vegas. But yeah, I'd LOVE to see McCain get smoked by Paul here.

The count is still early. but we can hope. Quite frankly i think Paul deserves a second place if he can pull it off.

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 02:18 PM
The count is still early. but we can hope. Quite frankly i think Paul deserves a second place if he can pull it off.

I think if Paul doesn't get the repub nomination, which he most likely won't, I don't think, he would make a great V.P..

01-19-2008, 02:20 PM
I think if Paul doesn't get the repub nomination, which he most likely won't, I don't think, he would make a great V.P..

He definitely might. I dont know about anyone else but the more this race goes the more i respect Ron Paul.

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 02:22 PM
He definitely might. I dont know about anyone else but the more this race goes the more i respect Ron Paul.

I think this country is pretty fucked up when people start thinking a man that believes we should follow the constitution is somehow 'crazy.'

Yeah well, then call me crazy too.

Mr. P
01-19-2008, 02:22 PM

No way in HELL will he get the nomination.

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 02:42 PM
No way in HELL will he get the nomination.

Oooo K....

Black Lance
01-19-2008, 03:02 PM
Paul won't win any VP nomination. He doesn't have a major support base in terms of total people, he has a small campaign chest, lacks corporate support and comes from a home state that reliably votes Republican anyways. Although I respect Ron Paul and voted for him in my states primary, he brings nothing to the table as a potential VP candidate. I expect Huckabee will get that nod to help Romney or McCain shore up their questionable conservative credentials.

01-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Paul won't win any VP nomination. He doesn't have a major support base in terms of total people, he has a small campaign chest, lacks corporate support and comes from a home state that reliably votes Republican anyways. Although I respect Ron Paul and voted for him in my states primary, he brings nothing to the table as a potential VP candidate. I expect Huckabee will get that nod to help Romney or McCain shore up their questionable conservative credentials.

McCain maybe. but i think Huckabee has burned any bridges he had with Romney with his underhanded tactics.

Black Lance
01-19-2008, 08:12 PM
McCain maybe. but i think Huckabee has burned any bridges he had with Romney with his underhanded tactics.

True, but sometimes "sucking it up" and working with people you don't like is a part of politics. Look at Hillary Clinton for example, she sucked somebodies something up for years so she could get where she is today.