PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pale, Saw This and Thought of You

Kathianne
01-19-2008, 02:28 PM
http://gizmodo.com/346802/340mph-acabion-gtbo-motorcycle-now-in-production

And I didn't mean for you to ride it! I don't think I'd like to see what engineers dream about!

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Oh my freakin' GOD! That thing is wild. I'd like to drive it... once... :laugh:

I don't think I like the idea of not being able to put my feet down on a two wheeled vehicle, even if it does have training wheels. How would that work?

Kathianne
01-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Oh my freakin' GOD! That thing is wild. I'd like to drive it... once... :laugh:

I don't think I like the idea of not being able to put my feet down on a two wheeled vehicle, even if it does have training wheels. How would that work?

At speeds of over 300mph, probably not a good idea, no matter how great your boots are?

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 05:52 PM
At speeds of over 300mph, probably not a good idea, no matter how great your boots are?

Yeah they're right when they say at those speeds, one little mistake and you're going to be a 'road stain'... :laugh:

Ya know... what's the point? Where are you EVER going to even APPROACH those kinds of speeds other than a forty mile long empty straight stretch? Hmmm.... wait a minute... NEVADA! :D

Kathianne
01-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Yeah they're right when they say at those speeds, one little mistake and you're going to be a 'road stain'... :laugh:

Ya know... what's the point? Where are you EVER going to even APPROACH those kinds of speeds other than a forty mile long empty straight stretch? Hmmm.... wait a minute... NEVADA! :D

Don't go there. It's a prototype, not meant for reality. Besides, you are heading for the cheddar curtain, a conifer around every bend.

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Don't go there. It's a prototype, not meant for reality. Besides, you are heading for the cheddar curtain, a conifer around every bend.

Seriously, I wouldn't ride a two wheeled... THING that I couldn't put my feet down. The thing does look dangerous. 750bhp... my God... unreal.

Yeah I grew up riding in cheddarville, with no helmet none the less. Won't ride without one anymore though. It's just dumb.