PDA

View Full Version : It's official: Hunter out

01-19-2008, 07:27 PM
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/01/19/duncan_hunter_leaves_gop_field_1.html

Sorry guys. What happens to his delegate?

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 07:37 PM
He's a good man, and I still wish he was the front runner. I'm sorry to see him go, but that's they way it is.

I'm going to pull for Romney from here on out.

I see with 1% reporting from S.C. that Mcliberal is in the lead. Who are these morons voting for this piece of shit? Democrats?

Black Lance
01-19-2008, 07:48 PM
He needed to go, as do several candidates in the DNC field (Gravel, Kucinich). There's nothing wrong with long-shots running, and occassionally a dark horse does succeed in getting the Executive nod, but there comes a point in the primaries where keeping these candidates around is just a waste of campaign finances that would be better invested in the national election.

82Marine89
01-19-2008, 09:27 PM
He's a good man, and I still wish he was the front runner. I'm sorry to see him go, but that's they way it is.

I'm going to pull for Romney from here on out.

I see with 1% reporting from S.C. that Mcliberal is in the lead. Who are these morons voting for this piece of shit? Democrats?

I'm pulling for Ron Paul.

Psychoblues
01-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Duncan should consider running for like mayor or councilman. I think the Dems will pick up his delegate.

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 10:30 PM

Ya gotta be careful endorsing Paul around here pard. Seems our board has a crowd that thinks Ron Paul is "crazy." I guess wanting to follow the constitution somehow causes insanity in these people's minds. Makes me wonder what their true opinion of our constitution is. All I can figure is they must not like it very well.

Psychoblues
01-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Ron has made and will continue to make a substantial impact on responsible Republican/American politics. Ron is not going to be president but he represents the more enlightened side of Texas. It's gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!

Immanuel
01-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Ya gotta be careful endorsing Paul around here pard. Seems our board has a crowd that thinks Ron Paul is "crazy."

Ron Paul is crazy. Anyone who would want to be President of the United States of America especially in times like these must be certifiably insane! :D

Immie

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Ron Paul is crazy. Anyone who would want to be President of the United States of America especially in times like these must be certifiably insane! :D

Immie

I'd do it..... HE HE HE HA HEAAAAABLABBLAAABLLLAAAAA LAAB==AAAAAA**%$&^$%.... :tinfoil:

Psychoblues
01-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Coming from you, that is certainly understandable.

I'd do it..... HE HE HE HA HEAAAAABLABBLAAABLLLAAAAA LAAB==AAAAAA**%$&^$%.... :tinfoil:

Pale Rider
01-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Coming from you, that is certainly understandable.

You drinkin' again Pb, or does picking a fight with me just seem like a good idea tonight?

Psychoblues
01-19-2008, 11:54 PM
Just like Bobby Bare and Tom T. Hall, I love beer.

You drinkin' again Pb, or does picking a fight with me just seem like a good idea tonight?

You picked the fight, jr., and you can't stand up for yourself? I didn't think so.

theHawk
01-20-2008, 12:04 AM
Its too bad Duncan didn't have more media personality to make the headines. I thought he was the best candidate based on his record and background.

Pale Rider
01-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Just like Bobby Bare and Tom T. Hall, I love beer.

You picked the fight, jr., and you can't stand up for yourself? I didn't think so.

Calling you a liberal that supports a liberal was picking a fight? You are drunk. Sleep it off ya fuckin' lush.

82Marine89
01-20-2008, 12:56 AM
Ya gotta be careful endorsing Paul around here pard. Seems our board has a crowd that thinks Ron Paul is "crazy." I guess wanting to follow the constitution somehow causes insanity in these people's minds. Makes me wonder what their true opinion of our constitution is. All I can figure is they must not like it very well.

I agree with Hunter about 95% of the time. I agree with Paul about 90% of the time. The rest I agree with less, so my vote goes to the guy I agree with the most. Hell, maybe crazy is what this country needs.

Pale Rider
01-20-2008, 01:04 AM
I agree with Hunter about 95% of the time. I agree with Paul about 90% of the time. The rest I agree with less, so my vote goes to the guy I agree with the most. Hell, maybe crazy is what this country needs.

I hear ya brother. I agree with about 90% of what Paul says too, especially about our government spending more money than we have, and us borrowing so much money from china that they practically own us by now. Washington has been fucking up MAJOR for quite awhile now, and I want someone that represents MAJOR CHANGE, and that seems to be Ron Paul. But isn't it odd that the 'major change' the man talks about is 'getting back to where we used to be?' You know our country is fucked up when facts like that emerge.

82Marine89
01-20-2008, 01:10 AM
Looks like Ron Paul finished second in Nevada. Now he will have to be given face time.

Now from what I understand, Romney won the popularity poll, but not all of the delegates. Chances are that up to 50% of the delegates could vote for RP in the state presidential selection.

Psychoblues
01-20-2008, 01:15 AM
You said more than that, pr. Now, don't pretend that you didn't and don't accuse me of picking this fight while excusing yourself from the inflammatory things you've said about me. And, don't try to now play nice and ask me to retire for the evening. You need to take your medicine, any intoxicant will do for you, and slip on into the twilight zone that you've been trying for hours now. Talk to your nurse. There is genuine medical help for you.

Calling you a liberal that supports a liberal was picking a fight? You are drunk. Sleep it off ya fuckin' lush.

Like I told you earlier, keep your tank between your knees and they won't call you a sissy.

Pale Rider
01-20-2008, 01:23 AM
You said more than that, pr. Now, don't pretend that you didn't and don't accuse me of picking this fight while excusing yourself from the inflammatory things you've said about me. And, don't try to now play nice and ask me to retire for the evening. You need to take your medicine, any intoxicant will do for you, and slip on into the twilight zone that you've been trying for hours now. Talk to your nurse. There is genuine medical help for you.

Like I told you earlier, keep your tank between your knees and they won't call you a sissy.

- - - - - - :laugh: - - - - - that's about all I have left to do Pb... you're so drunk all I can do is laugh at you.

Psychoblues
01-20-2008, 01:35 AM
Sorry, charlie (again pun intended). I don't see anyone laughing but you. Have you discussed this with your nurse?

- - - - - - :laugh: - - - - - that's about all I have left to do Pb... you're so drunk all I can do is laugh at you.

Seriously, pr, you are getting really delirious. Is the paranoia more than you can stand? Do your delusions and inside voices define you? Have you more projections attributed only to your denials? What does your nurse have to say about all this?