PDA

View Full Version : *Sickness Within Sickness Without: Gays Found New Disease*

chesswarsnow
01-20-2008, 10:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Being Gay is a killer.
2. Not only do you *Carry* the possibility of HIV, at every turn.
3. But now you have the possibility of *Carrying* the, *Man Eating Flesh* disease.
4. Sickness' will come upon the world, butt courting it, allows so much more of its spreading.
5. Its the Neo~Liberals, cuddling them which is providing protective cover.
6. And allowing the spread of sickness' that should never of been.
7. Read all about it, HERE:http://www.newsweek.com/id/96130

"

These community forms of MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) typically cause boils or abscesses to develop on the skin, and in serious cases, they can produce necrotizing fasciitis, which destroys tissue (hence the "flesh-eating" label).

Gay men's health advocates point out that MRSA can be spread through any kind of skin-to-skin contact, either sexual or nonsexual, without regard for sexual orientation. And they have been very critical of the media for its focus on the sexual aspects of the story. "It's very unfortunate," says GMHC's Stackhouse. "It's very stigmatizing, it's alarmist, it's homophobic and it's just unnecessary.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

April15
01-20-2008, 01:22 PM
In Africa it is called Ebola. Been there for years.

Dilloduck
01-20-2008, 01:24 PM

Ebola is NOT the same thing as MRSA.

typomaniac
01-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I thought you left the board.
2. I also thought that Muslims were your favorite target,
3. and not gays. :confused:

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

BoogyMan
01-20-2008, 03:32 PM

I will enjoy watching you eat these words when you have to admit that ebola and MRSA are NOT the same thing.

Egads......

April15
01-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Ebola is NOT the same thing as MRSA.Well then what is the real difference?

manu1959
01-20-2008, 04:01 PM

not quite.....

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/spb/mnpages/dispages/ebola/qa.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/aip/research/mrsa.html#what_is_mrsa

April15
01-20-2008, 05:53 PM
not quite.....

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/spb/mnpages/dispages/ebola/qa.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/aip/research/mrsa.html#what_is_mrsa

Thank you. Virus or bacteria. Who would have guessed?

manu1959
01-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Thank you. Virus or bacteria. Who would have guessed?

you are welcome....

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 12:34 AM
In other words it coulda been the same except it wasn't? Sounds like a reich wing deal to me?

bullypulpit
02-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Well then what is the real difference?

Ebola is a virus which causes a hemorrhagic fever, essentially uncontrolled bleeding from every orifice. And its about 90% fatal.

MRSA is Methicillin Reisistant Stapholococcus Aureus, and is most often acquired in a hospital setting, but it has recently gone feral. Staph is the bacterial equivalent of the cockroach. We all carry it on our skin, but if if gets into the GFI tract, or the blood system, it can cause potentially lethal infections. MRSA is resistant to most antibiotics, with one strain even resistant to vancomycin, formerly the antibiotic of last resort. There are a couple of new ones out that can treat MRSA with some success.

Ignore anything SirJerkOffofTexas has to say on the matter.

actsnoblemartin
02-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Here is my own personal two cents:

#1 Gays are gonna be gay, whether we like it or not
#2 I think alot of guilt about being gay, is because their are some who hate them, and some who dont agree with the lifestyle.
#3 because of #2 some feel shame, have low self esteem, and that might explain why some dont wear protection during risky sexy acts.
#4 I believe in comprimise and I think the best comprimise here is: civil unions... they work like any business partnership. That way, inheritence , wills, hospitals, that sort of thing, can be had by gay people. And traditional marriage can keep its traditional meaning, for those who believe it should be kept that way.
#5 I dont like when one side of the fence says, we are right, you are wrong, and shooves their opinion down one sides throat, a fair comprimise is the best solution, one that respect both sides point of view, but forces both sides to give.

Full disclosure: I have gay friends, I have friends who are religious. Im not gonna disrespect either side, because I respect both their points of view, because ive heard all the arguments.

Feel free to disagree with any part of this statement

theHawk
02-08-2008, 02:37 PM
More often than not, "Gays are gays" because they were sexually molested at one point. A great majority of gays admit that they were "recruited" at a young age, and many gay groups have avocated publically that its their intention to recruit young males. Most gays feel guilty and have low self esteem because they know what they are doing is wrong. Gays have a high suicide rate, are much more likely to molest children, and with their diseases are a much heavier burden on hostipal costs than hetrosexuals. As the bible says, they are an abomination, and we should not be forced to condone their "lifestyle" much less have our children taught that homosexuality is normal.

-Cp
02-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Sure is amazing to see what can happen to folks when they're out of step with God's plan...

typomaniac
02-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Sure is amazing to see what can happen to folks when they're out of step with God's plan...

Maybe God is out of step with their plans. :poke:

Said1
02-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Maybe God is out of step with their plans. :poke:

I don't like God's plan. My name isn't mentioned anywhere.

manu1959
02-08-2008, 09:44 PM
I don't like God's plan. My name isn't mentioned anywhere.

i don't think god has a plan......i think she is winging it.....

Yurt
02-09-2008, 12:23 AM
i don't think god has a plan......i think she is winging it.....

so that stuff how him and kings?

typomaniac
02-09-2008, 12:27 AM
so that stuff how him and kings?

...should be "her and queens?" Maybe.