PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Pick

Pale Rider
01-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Who do you pick to win the Superbowl? N.E., or N.Y.?

retiredman
01-20-2008, 10:55 PM
NE, of course

No1tovote4
01-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Thought I'd buck the trend. Just 'cause.

shattered
01-21-2008, 08:22 AM
Patriots have cuter uniforms, so I'll go with them.

CockySOB
01-21-2008, 09:11 AM
I'm not rooting for them by any means, but NE is who I expect to win. For that matter, I'm not rooting for the NYG either.

Would have loved to see either San Diego or Green Bay go to the dance, but it just wasn't meant to be, I guess.

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 08:02 PM
So we've got two people who think N.Y. is going win and one that picked them just for fun so far.

Damn... I wish it was legal to bet here on the board.... is it? I mean this is the internet... and there IS online GAMBLING.... I really don't know. Is it illegal to bet online or not?

I mean I'll take all bets against N.E..

actsnoblemartin
01-21-2008, 08:03 PM
new england

5stringJeff
01-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Patriots.

OCA
01-26-2008, 06:12 PM
Who the hell are the 4 illiterates who picked the Giants?:laugh2:

jackass
01-26-2008, 08:45 PM

Same ones who picked them to beat Dallas in Dallas and the Pack in Lambeau when everyone else said they dont have a chance!

OCA
01-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Same ones who picked them to beat Dallas in Dallas and the Pack in Lambeau when everyone else said they dont have a chance!

Dallas and Green Bay aren't New England. The game is already over, the Giants would do better to make tee times on Feb.23

jackass
01-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Right. Even thought the Giants were winning the last game they met unil Eli threw that INT. Even though they only beat the Giants by 3 points last time. Yeah, they might as well just not show up! :rolleyes:

OCA
01-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Right. Even thought the Giants were winning the last game they met unil Eli threw that INT. Even though they only beat the Giants by 3 points last time. Yeah, they might as well just not show up! :rolleyes:

Here is the story: the Patriots have been playing horribly the last half of the season and the playoffs, for chrissakes Brady threw 3 picks against the Chargers and they still walloped them so............even if the Patriots play absolutely pathetic and the Giants put together a stellar game the Patriots worse is still better than any other NFL team's best, they are a friggin all star team and that is why Vegas has the Patriots favored by almost two td.

jackass
01-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Here is the story: the Patriots have been playing horribly the last half of the season and the playoffs, for chrissakes Brady threw 3 picks against the Chargers and they still walloped them so............even if the Patriots play absolutely pathetic and the Giants put together a stellar game the Patriots worse is still better than any other NFL team's best, they are a friggin all star team and that is why Vegas has the Patriots favored by almost two td.

Exactly my point. The Patriots arent playing well. The Giants are playing great. The Pats defense is old. You can tell they have felt the long season. They are not putting up the gaudy numbers that they did in the beginning. As for the beating the Chargers. The Chargers were missing their starting QB AND the league leading rusher!! I would hope that Pats beat them.
I am not saying the Giants are a shoe in, but I think they have a great chance for an upset.
The point spread by kickoff will be less than 10.

hjmick
01-29-2008, 12:48 PM
According to the movie I Am Legend, the Patriots win 23-7.

I Am Legend Prediction (http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/iamlegend.asp)

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Oh, and this thread definitely needs to be bumped today!

To we six geniuses- Yeeeha!

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 11:10 AM

:lol:

No1tovote4
02-04-2008, 11:17 AM

Those amazing geniuses you mean?

:dance: