PDA

View Full Version : Romney on leno from last Friday

01-21-2008, 02:34 AM
<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4f9jO8sEzdk&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4f9jO8sEzdk&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

nevadamedic
01-21-2008, 02:47 AM
Multiple Choice Mitt is on a sinking ship and he knows it. He will do everything in his power to get himself out of it but it wont work.

01-21-2008, 03:05 AM
Multiple Choice Mitt is on a sinking ship and he knows it. He will do everything in his power to get himself out of it but it wont work.

You are going to be disappointed bro.

nevadamedic
01-21-2008, 03:19 AM
You are going to be disappointed bro.

Dissapointed because McCain won on of the Biggest primaries in the country? :poke: Even if Romney pull's something out of his ass and wins the primaries then we have just handed the Presidency over to Hillary.

01-21-2008, 03:30 AM
Dissapointed because McCain won on of the Biggest primaries in the country? :poke: Even if Romney pull's something out of his ass and wins the primaries then we have just handed the Presidency over to Hillary.

Cant help but notice more people voted for Mitt in Michigan than McCain in South Carolina.

Can't notice that McCain wasnt even on the radar in Iowa, Wyoming, and Nevada.

You can't claim someone is doing good if he can't compete in half the states.

do you really think McCain will be competitive elsewhere? Especially after talk radio starts analyzing the results of this weekend?

Personally, I think McCain is overrated. What McCain did this weekend is stop any momentum huckabee has. Huckabee hasnt dropped out and that hurts McCain more than anyone else. Because they are fighting for the same RINO Republicans.

PostmodernProphet
01-21-2008, 08:10 AM
if you think in terms of the electoral votes in the last election, and consider that Romney might be able to turn two key states blue (Michigan and Massechusetts), I would say Romney's chance of winning the nomination is quite high......

AFbombloader
01-21-2008, 09:13 AM
if you think in terms of the electoral votes in the last election, and consider that Romney might be able to turn two key states blue (Michigan and Massechusetts), I would say Romney's chance of winning the nomination is quite high......

didn't both those states go blue last election? Do you mean turn these into republican states, ie Red?

AF:salute:

Nukeman
01-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Dissapointed because McCain won on of the Biggest primaries in the country? :poke: Even if Romney pull's something out of his ass and wins the primaries then we have just handed the Presidency over to Hillary.Do you honostley believe that there is a difference between McCain and Hillary?? They both have VERY simmilar views on what path the US should take. McCain has alwyas been a RINO and yet YOU refuse to see it. Keep giving your money to a lost cause why dont you......:slap:

PostmodernProphet
01-21-2008, 10:07 AM
didn't both those states go blue last election? Do you mean turn these into republican states, ie Red?

AF:salute:

sorry, yes.....turn Republican

01-21-2008, 12:05 PM

looking at his economic stimulus plan. he is proposing that seniors don't have to pay social security tax if they work. I think that alone will swing Pennsylvania into play because of the large senior population.

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 02:18 PM

nm.... you do realize you're on the wrong track, and have been for some time. ROMNEY IS WINNING, BY A VAST MARGAIN OVER MCLAME, and yes, he CAN BEAT HILLARY, BY A LANDSLIDE!

My God man.... wise up. I realize you're a RINO and want a RINO elected as a Republican, but that just isn't going to happen.

Current delegate count:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2258/2209338895_e58db915d4_o.jpg