PDA

View Full Version : What are the differences between Hillary and Obama?

Little-Acorn
01-21-2008, 01:18 PM
Aside from the obvious color and gender irrelevancies. What reasons might someone have to vote for one over the other to be the Democrat nominee?

Trigg
01-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Aside from the obvious color and gender irrelevancies. What reasons might someone have to vote for one over the other to be the Democrat nominee?

Besides Hillary being the devil?

She has more experience than Obama. As soon as Obama was voted in he left and started running for President.

My sister who votes Dem. stated she likes Huckabee, when I asked her about Obama she said she has no idea what his changes will be other than "he wants changes". He's a very good public speaker, which would be a nice change from Bush, but he never says what he will do to affect those changes. At least Hillary, who is also a good public speaker, has stated what her ideas are for change.

I really don't think Obama has any qualifications for being President. Hillary already ran the show once.

Mr. P
01-21-2008, 01:28 PM

One reason. Which will promise the most at the public trough and is seen as the one that can deliver.

Little-Acorn
01-21-2008, 01:42 PM
One reason. Which will promise the most at the public trough and is seen as the one that can deliver.

And that one is..... whom?

Mr. P
01-21-2008, 02:09 PM
And that one is..... whom?

Donno...I'm not a Democrap and don't follow the lies/promises count each spews.

Abbey Marie
01-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Donno...I'm not a Democrap and don't follow the lies/promises count each spews.

Because you would presumably prefer to keep your food down.

PostmodernProphet
01-21-2008, 03:49 PM
he's black and she just thinks she is.....

01-21-2008, 03:51 PM
one voted for the war in Iraq and then voted to defund it. The other didnt vote for the war but did vote to defund it.

Abbey Marie
01-21-2008, 04:06 PM
one voted for the war in Iraq and then voted to defund it. The other didnt vote for the war but did vote to defund it.

The one who didn't vote for the war wasn't yet in Congress so couldn't vote.