PDA

View Full Version : Gay Jesus in play upsets church officials

gabosaurus
01-21-2008, 01:41 PM
A play in Australia depicting Jesus as gay and his followers as homosexuals is not going over well with church leaders in that country.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080121/stage_nm/jesus_dc;_ylt=AhLuTvsbxbrzer5r92kXmnumG78C

hjmick
01-21-2008, 01:46 PM
A play in Australia depicting Jesus as gay and his followers as homosexuals is not going over well with church leaders in that country.

Gee...I wonder why they would be upset?

Monkeybone
01-21-2008, 04:14 PM
they should go all out and make muhammed his boy friend!

good thing 98% of Christians don't bomb

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 01:28 AM
Usually a man that spends 99.9% of his time with other men and practises kissing them is generally considered homosexual in this society. What's the problem?

01-29-2008, 03:30 AM
wow.. you think? I mean why on earth would someone be upset over someone completely mocking their faith and God? I mean the nerve of some people to be upset over such things

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 03:48 AM
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.. you think? I mean why on earth would someone be upset over someone completely mocking their faith and God? I mean the nerve of some people to be upset over such things

Why on Earth would anyone mock such a relationship?

stephanie
01-29-2008, 04:13 AM
It must really bother some people to know...that yes...we are offended...but we can turn the other cheek..
The only thing I do is look at these people and feel sorry for them...for it seems that their only purpose in life, is to mock others...How sad..

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 04:25 AM
Sooooo, as you mock and feel compelled to accuse others of mocking I suppose you feel comfortable?

It must really bother some people to know...that yes...we are offended...but we can turn the other cheek..
The only thing I do is look at these people and feel sorry for them...for it seems that their only purpose in life, is to mock others...How sad..

Turn the other cheek? Then what was the purpose for your accusations of mockery?

stephanie
01-29-2008, 04:30 AM
Sooooo, as you mock and feel compelled to accuse others of mocking I suppose you feel comfortable?

Turn the other cheek? Then what was the purpose for your accusations of mockery?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/dogSroll_1asm.gif

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 04:40 AM
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, staphy!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/dogSroll_1asm.gif

You ain't never caught a rabbit but you're still a friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
01-29-2008, 04:58 AM

I couldn't even make out what the hell you said here, so I posted the hound doggie...:cheers2:

Pale Rider
02-03-2008, 09:57 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080121/stage_nm/jesus_dc;_ylt=AhLuTvsbxbrzer5r92kXmnumG78C

Ya know what I'd like to see? Why doesn't one of these groups of hippies make a play about abdul the muslim suicide bomber, and what he does with the 72 virgins he gets when he goes to heaven.

Psychoblues
02-18-2008, 12:50 AM
Will you promise to buy a ticket?

Jeff32
02-25-2008, 08:02 PM
People in Old Testament days would be stoned for such thing, that is blasphemy. Those people need prayed for.

gabosaurus
02-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Gay Jesus has his followers. Especially in comedy routines.
Consider this one from the funniest man who ever lived, Bill Hicks:

"Last time I did my 'Gay Jesus' routine, I was cornered after the show by these hicks
'Bill, you shouldn't be joking about that. It's blasphemy.'
I said 'It's not blasphemy, it's common sense!'
Jesus is always depicted as hanging around with 12 guys
Never women, just the same 12 guys
Can you imagine the reaction now if some guy shunned women and only hung out with the same 12 guys?
They would never allow him NEAR a church!
And the Last Supper?
You don't really think it was his feet they were washing, do you?
Jesus couldn't have been married, either. No wife would ever believe the crucifixion story.
'So Jesus, you disappear for three days and I never heard a word from you!'
'Sorry, but I was nailed to a cross, died, went to hell and then came back to life'
'You expect me to believe that BS story? You sleep on the couch tonight!' "

manu1959
02-25-2008, 09:18 PM

good thing it ain't a gay mohamed.....everyone would be dead.....religion of peas and all...

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:47 PM
good thing it ain't a gay mohamed.....everyone would be dead.....religion of peas and all...

Liberals have the courage to attack christians, but when its jew or muslims, they become oddly quiet :poke:

actsnoblemartin
02-25-2008, 11:48 PM
if islam is the religion of peace

Then sex with children is love :laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-27-2008, 02:27 AM
You're obviously a lot sicker than any of that other shit you use an excuse for your otherwise meaningless diatribes, martin.

actsnoblemartin
02-27-2008, 06:48 PM
and what does that have to do with liberals reluctance, or choice not to attack islam or judaism which also scripure wise is against gays, but constantly attacks christianity?

You're obviously a lot sicker than any of that other shit you use an excuse for your otherwise meaningless diatribes, martin.

No1tovote4
02-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Gay Jesus has his followers. Especially in comedy routines.
Consider this one from the funniest man who ever lived, Bill Hicks:

"Last time I did my 'Gay Jesus' routine, I was cornered after the show by these hicks
'Bill, you shouldn't be joking about that. It's blasphemy.'
I said 'It's not blasphemy, it's common sense!'
Jesus is always depicted as hanging around with 12 guys
Never women, just the same 12 guys
Can you imagine the reaction now if some guy shunned women and only hung out with the same 12 guys?
They would never allow him NEAR a church!
And the Last Supper?
You don't really think it was his feet they were washing, do you?
Jesus couldn't have been married, either. No wife would ever believe the crucifixion story.
'So Jesus, you disappear for three days and I never heard a word from you!'
'Sorry, but I was nailed to a cross, died, went to hell and then came back to life'
'You expect me to believe that BS story? You sleep on the couch tonight!' "

Sleeping on the couch is like camping. Men actually like doing that.

Also, did you know this "controversial" story is about 7 years old and the Muslims also didn't like it?

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-39393378.html