PDA

View Full Version : Princeton Profs Give ONLY to Democrats!

Hugh Lincoln
01-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Wow.

http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/archives/2008/01/21/news/19886.shtml

Usually there's like one Republican in there... but hey, never mind all that conservative paranoia about liberal groupthink on campus...

April15
01-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Conservatives are not worth a penny let alone a good amount of money!

Abbey Marie
01-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Conservatives are not worth a penny let alone a good amount of money!

:slap:

gene430
01-21-2008, 06:09 PM
let's see ...professors...unions...tenure....liberal...democ rat

Why are you surprised.

Hugh Lincoln
01-21-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm only surprised at the unanimity. Like I said, there's usually ONE lone Republican professor, usually in the engineering department or somewhere where facts actually matter...

Little-Acorn
01-21-2008, 08:20 PM
My alma mater has, unfortunately, been that way for a long time. I was the only one in my dorm there to vote for Richard Nixon in 1972 (the alternative was George McGovern, do the math), and I never heard the end of it, from the profs or "fellow" students.

At least back then they weren't preaching eugenics, though.

01-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Wow... i don't know what to say. That's the most surprising thing I've ever heard about. I just never would have guessed that.

oh and not all of them. One of my former professors is currently there and he is not a Democrat at all.

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 06:41 AM
Let's see: Professors, unions, tenure,,,,,,,then liberal and then democ rat?

let's see ...professors...unions...tenure....liberal...democ rat

Why are you surprised.

I don't think I'll ever be surprised at any ignorance that you expose, gene430!!!!!!

BTW, welcome to the DP board!!!!! It' always nice to get new and obviously ignorant blood for the rest of us to toy and cajole with!!!!!!!!!!!

Trigg
01-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Let's see: Professors, unions, tenure,,,,,,,then liberal and then democ rat?

I don't think I'll ever be surprised at any ignorance that you expose, gene430!!!!!!

BTW, welcome to the DP board!!!!! It' always nice to get new and obviously ignorant blood for the rest of us to toy and cajole with!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, welcome.

Actually the only ignorant ones usually toyed with and regularly owned are TM and your new friend psychoblues.l

typomaniac
01-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Yes, welcome.

Actually the only ignorant ones usually toyed with and regularly owned are TM and your new friend psychoblues.l

Whereas I'm usually the one who ends up owning the rightwads.