PDA

View Full Version : To all the doubters...

jackass
01-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Im SOOOO happy to say a big FU to all the people who said the Giants didnt have a chance in these playoffs. Where are your teams??

Dilloduck
01-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Im SOOOO happy to say a big FU to all the people who said the Giants didnt have a chance in these playoffs. Where are your teams??

damn---what took you so damn long to gloat !!!!!!!!!! Over-celebrate ?? :cheers2:

jackass
01-22-2008, 08:07 AM
damn---what took you so damn long to gloat !!!!!!!!!! Over-celebrate ?? :cheers2:

No just been busy with work. We had inventory and havent had much sleep, especially after watching the games!

AFbombloader
01-22-2008, 08:20 AM

May team is waiting for yours in Arizona.

AF:salute:

jackass
01-22-2008, 08:21 AM
May team is waiting for yours in Arizona.

Well you sir....are excused! :)

AFbombloader
01-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Well you sir....are excused! :)

Thank you very much. I think this will be a great game.

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 02:57 PM
I believe i said giants 23, green bay 20

:laugh2:

jackass
01-22-2008, 07:05 PM
I believe i said giants 23, green bay 20

:laugh2:

You are excluded Acts!

Joan
01-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Let's just wait till the bowl flushes why don't we??:fu:

jackass
01-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Let's just wait till the bowl flushes why don't we??:fu:

Look on the bright side Joan, now Romo can finish his vacation in Cabo!! Hahahaha

Joan
01-24-2008, 10:13 AM
That I agree with - Romo sucks! Bring back Staubach! As you can see I am stll living in the dark ages!

jimnyc
01-24-2008, 10:18 AM
I hate both the Giants and the Patriots. I want to see the Patriots perfect season end though. So I hope the Giants win 66-0, but then a riot ensues after the game and all their players royally get their asses kicked.

Abbey Marie
01-24-2008, 10:37 AM
I hate both the Giants and the Patriots. I want to see the Patriots perfect season end though. So I hope the Giants win 66-0, but then a riot ensues after the game and all their players royally get their asses kicked.

Jim, you may need to be kicked out of your neghborhood for that comment. :laugh2:

Why you be hatin' on my boys? In this contest, you know it is your duty to root for the non-cheaters!

jackass
01-24-2008, 03:27 PM

LOL...Jim you can always make me LOL!

Everyone should be rooting for the Giants!! Didnt you watch my Eli put on your Superman cape song?? The Patriots = Legion of Doom!!

Abbey Marie
01-24-2008, 04:11 PM

Everyone should be rooting for the Giants!! Didnt you watch my Eli put on your Superman cape song?? The Patriots = Legion of Doom!!

Absolutely. Who wants to be known as rooting for a bunch of cheaters? :)

jimnyc
01-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Jim, you may need to be kicked out of your neghborhood for that comment. :laugh2:

Why you be hatin' on my boys? In this contest, you know it is your duty to root for the non-cheaters!

Well, I will be rooting for the Giants, solely for the game though as I hate the Pats. I've never been the kind to like local teams as then I'm just like every other dope in the neighborhood.

I hope Eli wins MVP, but then drops the trophy and it shatters all over his foot.

jackass
01-24-2008, 04:33 PM
I hope Eli wins MVP, but then drops the trophy and it shatters all over his foot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SpidermanTUba
01-25-2008, 01:11 AM

Just like LSU, everyone counted them out, and even counted our coach as going to Michigan. Then he stayed, and we got into the National Championship game. Oh yeah, and we WON! GO TIGERS!

GO GIANTS!

I HATE THE PATRIOTS. I hate any team with a 'manning' on it. I hate any team that has is called 'America's team'.

Plus, if the Giants win, it will surely be proof that playoffs don't work and that the NFL needs to go with a BCS style system LOL!

jackass
01-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Just like LSU, everyone counted them out, and even counted our coach as going to Michigan. Then he stayed, and we got into the National Championship game. Oh yeah, and we WON! GO TIGERS!

GO GIANTS!

I HATE THE PATRIOTS. I hate any team with a 'manning' on it. I hate any team that has is called 'America's team'.

Plus, if the Giants win, it will surely be proof that playoffs don't work and that the NFL needs to go with a BCS style system LOL!

UUhhmmm...there is a Manning on the Giants...

How, if the Giants win does it show the playoffs dont work? It shows how much they do work. It shows that the team that plays the best football when it counts the most is really whats important.

OCA
01-26-2008, 12:16 AM
No chance for Giants.

Patriots 38 Giants 16

manu1959
02-03-2008, 10:29 PM
No chance for Giants.

Patriots 38 Giants 16

you were saying...........:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-04-2008, 11:04 AM
No chance for Giants.

Patriots 38 Giants 16

Hmm..... :dance:

OCA
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Hmm..... :dance:

Proof that there is a Jesus Christ and that he did walk on water, this would not happen without divine intervention.

jackass
02-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Proof that there is a Jesus Christ and that he did walk on water, this would not happen without divine intervention.

Or maybe you just dont know what youre talking about. :laugh2:

OCA
02-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Or maybe you just dont know what youre talking about. :laugh2:

Lets have the Giants go 2 out of 3 against the Pats, or maybe just make the playoffs next year. The Giants will be next years version of the Raiders who made the S.B. a few years back, they will be shit next year.

Jesus helped them.

jackass
02-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Lets have the Giants go 2 out of 3 against the Pats, or maybe just make the playoffs next year. The Giants will be next years version of the Raiders who made the S.B. a few years back, they will be shit next year.

Jesus helped them.

Yeah if we could I would say do it. The Giants defense is a perfect match to the Patriots offense. Eli playing smart will get them the win at least half of the time. I gaurantee the Giants make the playoffs next year. If you are such a football guru as you claim to be, lets bet. Unlike Jim, I wont let you welch on the bet.

OCA
02-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah if we could I would say do it. The Giants defense is a perfect match to the Patriots offense. Eli playing smart will get them the win at least half of the time. I gaurantee the Giants make the playoffs next year. If you are such a football guru as you claim to be, lets bet. Unlike Jim, I wont let you welch on the bet.

Not sure what welching you are talking about Elrod but name your poison.

I think its funny that a person who gets lucky one year is now taking the piss out of a team with proven credentials year in and year out.

Face it you bet 1 number on the roulette wheel and it hit, it might just be the luckiest damn thing in the history of sports.

jackass
02-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Not sure what welching you are talking about Elrod but name your poison.

I think its funny that a person who gets lucky one year is now taking the piss out of a team with proven credentials year in and year out.

Face it you bet 1 number on the roulette wheel and it hit, it might just be the luckiest damn thing in the history of sports.

What funny about it? They played twice this year and how amny times did the Giants win?? Once, which according to my math is 50% of the time, which is what I think I said originally. Maybe you do math differently than I do.
So now the Giants are lucky? I think its funny that someone who claims to be so smart and level headed can see the simple things.

I will think of a good bet.

OCA
02-07-2008, 08:02 PM
What funny about it? They played twice this year and how amny times did the Giants win?? Once, which according to my math is 50% of the time, which is what I think I said originally. Maybe you do math differently than I do.
So now the Giants are lucky? I think its funny that someone who claims to be so smart and level headed can see the simple things.

I will think of a good bet.

Yep, you know they were coon ass lucky but I don't expect you to admit that. Real NFL fans recognize that, the Patriots were on the whole a better team and if they were right with God they would have won since thats what it came down to............divine intervention.

jackass
02-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Yep, you know they were coon ass lucky but I don't expect you to admit that. Real NFL fans recognize that, the Patriots were on the whole a better team and if they were right with God they would have won since thats what it came down to............divine intervention.

Typical sore loser mentality. Its ok though. I expect nothing more from you.

OCA
02-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Typical sore loser mentality. Its ok though. I expect nothing more from you.

Sore loser? They ain't my team, I just want to hear you say that that was probably the luckiest game and the play from Eli to Tyree was the luckiest fucking thing since the immaculate reception. At least be man enough to admit that.

AFbombloader
02-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Sore loser? They ain't my team, I just want to hear you say that that was probably the luckiest game and the play from Eli to Tyree was the luckiest fucking thing since the immaculate reception. At least be man enough to admit that.

Lucky or not the play happened and is over. Didn't the Patriots get a "lucky" play in 01 withthe tuck rule play? And if I, one of the only self admitted Patriots fans here, can accept the fact that my team got beat, everyone else should be able to also. It was a good game, the Giants play with their hearts on their sleeve, and they won. Period.

OCA
02-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Lucky or not the play happened and is over. Didn't the Patriots get a "lucky" play in 01 withthe tuck rule play? And if I, one of the only self admitted Patriots fans here, can accept the fact that my team got beat, everyone else should be able to also. It was a good game, the Giants play with their hearts on their sleeve, and they won. Period.

But I don't believe they were the best team in NFL this year, don't like to see players with proven NFL and playoff records year in and year out be given the piss by a team that is full of bums year in and year out.

jackass
02-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Yes sore loser. May not be your team but you proven dead wrong when you said that the Giants had NO chance. You look like a fool and youre pissed. So YOU be man enough to admit you were wrong.

But I don't believe they were the best team in NFL this year, don't like to see players with proven NFL and playoff records year in and year out be given the piss by a team that is full of bums year in and year out.
:lol:
Thats funny. Where did your team finish?? My team won the Super Bowl...so guess what...? They are the BEST!

OCA
02-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Yes sore loser. May not be your team but you proven dead wrong when you said that the Giants had NO chance. You look like a fool and youre pissed. So YOU be man enough to admit you were wrong.

:lol:
Thats funny. Where did your team finish?? My team won the Super Bowl...so guess what...? They are the BEST!

Without Jesus they had no chance.

49ers...........first team to 5 S.B. victories and will be first to 6.

jackass
02-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Without Jesus they had no chance.

49ers...........first team to 5 S.B. victories and will be first to 6.

Its ok. Dont worry. We all know just how wrong you really were. I wont let you forget it.

OCA
02-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Its ok. Dont worry. We all know just how wrong you really were. I wont let you forget it.

No, we all know just how wrong you Giants fans are when you claim to be best in NFL this year, luckiest...yes, best...no.

What makes me laugh the fucking loudest though is the Giants fans adoration now of Coughlin and Manning when at the beginning of the year they were lower than whale piss.

Fairweather fans, nothing less.....nothing more.

jackass
02-08-2008, 11:07 AM
No, we all know just how wrong you Giants fans are when you claim to be best in NFL this year, luckiest...yes, best...no.

What makes me laugh the fucking loudest though is the Giants fans adoration now of Coughlin and Manning when at the beginning of the year they were lower than whale piss.

Fairweather fans, nothing less.....nothing more.

If we won the Super Bowl, we are the best. Period. End of story.

All teams have fairweather fans.

OCA
02-08-2008, 03:40 PM
If we won the Super Bowl, we are the best. Period. End of story.

All teams have fairweather fans.

No, this year the luckiest, end of story.

No, not all teams have fairweather fans, just Philly and New York.

jackass
02-08-2008, 03:51 PM
No, this year the luckiest, end of story.

No, not all teams have fairweather fans, just Philly and New York.

What rose colored world do you live in??

The BEST... #1!!

OCA
02-08-2008, 04:06 PM
What rose colored world do you live in??

The BEST... #1!!

How fast does the bandwagon go that you jumped on?

jackass
02-08-2008, 04:17 PM

Hahahaha. Just goes to show how stupid and desperate you really are. I used to give you some credit, but you really are a moron arent you??

OCA
02-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Hahahaha. Just goes to show how stupid and desperate you really are. I used to give you some credit, but you really are a moron arent you??

I've got you pegged, its why you went personal.

jimnyc
02-08-2008, 04:43 PM

I can vouch for the fact that this slimy bastard has liked the Giants for as long as I've known him.

While I do think NE was the best team this year, the NFL has always gauged who the best was by who brings home the Lombardi. As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants earned the right to claim "the best" title for this year.

Like they always say, the regular season is just a race to the playoffs, and once they start everyone goes back to 0-0. Giants finished the playoffs at 4-0 while NE finished 2-1.

jackass
02-08-2008, 04:44 PM
I've got you pegged, its why you went personal.

If you call that personal, you need to take off your skirt. You dont have me pegged at all. I may not have liked you but I used to give you a little respect because I used to think you knew somewhat what you were talking about. Now I know that I was dead wrong.
Here it is, plain and simple. You were proven dead wrong and instead of just being a man, you decided to give no respect to the team that won. You got called out and now look like a bigger ass then you did before. You should have just given in, acknowledged that you were wrong, and this all would have been over long ago. Now you just keep digging that hole bigger and bigger. Dont worry about it though. I know alot of people that dont come down to this section. Im sure they wont see how badly you are grasping at straws.

jackass
02-08-2008, 04:48 PM

P.S.
Next time you try to call me out on something, at least have something to back yourself up with:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=101108&postcount=10

OCA
02-08-2008, 04:52 PM
P.S.
Next time you try to call me out on something, at least have something to back yourself up with:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=101108&postcount=10

Seems to me I ran across a post at the beginning of the season with you disparaging Eli and Coughlin........fairweather.

OCA
02-08-2008, 04:53 PM
If you call that personal, you need to take off your skirt. You dont have me pegged at all. I may not have liked you but I used to give you a little respect because I used to think you knew somewhat what you were talking about. Now I know that I was dead wrong.
Here it is, plain and simple. You were proven dead wrong and instead of just being a man, you decided to give no respect to the team that won. You got called out and now look like a bigger ass then you did before. You should have just given in, acknowledged that you were wrong, and this all would have been over long ago. Now you just keep digging that hole bigger and bigger. Dont worry about it though. I know alot of people that dont come down to this section. Im sure they wont see how badly you are grasping at straws.

Thats weird because I never gave you an ounce of respect.

Giants got lucky........fairweather. Does the bandwagon have hay on it or a wooden bench seat?

OCA
02-08-2008, 04:55 PM
I can vouch for the fact that this slimy bastard has liked the Giants for as long as I've known him.

While I do think NE was the best team this year, the NFL has always gauged who the best was by who brings home the Lombardi. As much as I hate to admit it, the Giants earned the right to claim "the best" title for this year.

Like they always say, the regular season is just a race to the playoffs, and once they start everyone goes back to 0-0. Giants finished the playoffs at 4-0 while NE finished 2-1.

He may have liked him but he's the first to jump off the bandwagon when things go south and the first to jump back on when things get lucky.

He is the definition of a faiweather bandwagon jumper, kind of equal to a Ravens fan.

jackass
02-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Seems to me I ran across a post at the beginning of the season with you disparaging Eli and Coughlin........fairweather.

Coughlin yeah I did. Never said I didnt. That was before he changed what he did as a coach. I will say it now that I didnt like the signing of him. I never (that I recall) hated on Eli. I may have said he was playing like shit but so what? I know you said the 49er's sucked. Does that make you a fairweather fan?

jackass
02-08-2008, 04:59 PM
He may have liked him but he's the first to jump off the bandwagon when things go south and the first to jump back on when things get lucky.

He is the definition of a faiweather bandwagon jumper, kind of equal to a Ravens fan.

Im gonna use something out of your book here OCA:
Wheres the proof??

Im so glad that you know me so well that you can disputer what Jim says about me. Jim has only known me personally for about 10 or 11 years. You have known me for what...5? Over the internet?? Im sure your opinion means alot to me.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Coughlin yeah I did. Never said I didnt. That was before he changed what he did as a coach. I will say it now that I didnt like the signing of him. I never (that I recall) hated on Eli. I may have said he was playing like shit but so what? I know you said the 49er's sucked. Does that make you a fairweather fan?

No, it makes me a realist this year, they indeed did suck but even after they had lost like 5 in a row I still held out hope, thats what real fans do.

I'm hoping to get you to admit that you got lucky, that a play where Manning chucked the ball up with his eyes closed got the hands of Jesus put on it and he guided to Tyree's helmet. Without those hands its game over.

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Thats weird because I never gave you an ounce of respect.

Giants got lucky........fairweather. Does the bandwagon have hay on it or a wooden bench seat?

Not weird. Its who you are. You are a lonely self hating man, who needs to put people down to make himself feel better. I on the other hand give everyone a chance. Nothing weird about it.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Im gonna use something out of your book here OCA:
Wheres the proof??

Im so glad that you know me so well that you can disputer what Jim says about me. Jim has only known me personally for about 10 or 11 years. You have known me for what...5? Over the internet?? Im sure your opinion means alot to me.

We're talking sports here slick, the rest I don't know shit about but if you don't want to be known as a fairweather bandwagon jumper then don't represent yourself as one.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Not weird. Its who you are. You are a lonely self hating man, who needs to put people down to make himself feel better. I on the other hand give everyone a chance. Nothing weird about it.

Lonely!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm none of the aforementioned there Sigmund Freud, i'm just a hardass day in and day out whether i'm alone or surrounded by hundreds of loved ones. I feel great about myself whether i'm alone on a deserted island or surrounded by a thousand morons. I'm the best person I know.

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:04 PM
No, it makes me a realist this year, they indeed did suck but even after they had lost like 5 in a row I still held out hope, thats what real fans do.

I'm hoping to get you to admit that you got lucky, that a play where Manning chucked the ball up with his eyes closed got the hands of Jesus put on it and he guided to Tyree's helmet. Without those hands its game over.

So you saying your team sucks is ok and my complaining about a coach is fairweather?? Wow. That is some logic there OCA. :poke:

How is it luck that a team goes on the road to face the 2 best offenses in the NFC and the best offense that has ever been seen (argueably) and beats them all?? Tell me. How is that luck?

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:05 PM
We're talking sports here slick, the rest I don't know shit about but if you don't want to be known as a fairweather bandwagon jumper then don't represent yourself as one.

Oh so I guess the Giants have been an awesome team for 10 years now? Jim knows me. You dont.
Show me where I represented myself as a fairweather fan.

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Lonely!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm none of the aforementioned there Sigmund Freud, i'm just a hardass day in and day out whether i'm alone or surrounded by hundreds of loved ones. I feel great about myself whether i'm alone on a deserted island or surrounded by a thousand morons. I'm the best person I know.

Keep pounding away on that chest....just proves my point.

Joan
02-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Enjoy the glory while you can Jackass, cause it ain't gonna happen again!

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:07 PM
So you saying your team sucks is ok and my complaining about a coach is fairweather?? Wow. That is some logic there OCA. :poke:

How is it luck that a team goes on the road to face the 2 best offenses in the NFC and the best offense that has ever been seen (argueably) and beats them all?? Tell me. How is that luck?

See above post on Manning to Tyree and then review the play on youtube.

When the team is 2-10 saying it sucks is not fairweather its being a realist, when your team starts out 0-2 and you are bagging on them that quick and then back to where they are the greatest thing since sliced bread after a nice winning streak is the definition of fairweather.

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:08 PM
See above post on Manning to Tyree and then review the play on youtube.

When the team is 2-10 saying it sucks is not fairweather its being a realist, when your team starts out 0-2 and you are bagging on them that quick and then back to where they are the greatest thing since sliced bread after a nice winning streak is the definition of fairweather.

Again...show me where. Its that simple.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Keep pounding away on that chest....just proves my point.

No it don't, none of your public library book psychobabble pertains to me, i'm a spectacular enigma that most everyone endeavors to figure out.

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Enjoy the glory while you can Jackass, cause it ain't gonna happen again!

Come on now Joanie....ever hear of a 3 peat!! :finger3::laugh2:

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:11 PM
No it don't, none of your public library book psychobabble pertains to me, i'm a spectacular enigma that most everyone endeavors to figure out.

Hahahahaha. A legend in your OWN mind trust me.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Again...show me where. Its that simple.

Can't find it now, you probably deleted it.

You and Jimmy talking about Eli and you were wishing some sort of foot injury on Eli.

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Can't find it now, you probably deleted it.

You and Jimmy talking about Eli and you were wishing some sort of foot injury on Eli.

Here ya go again. Just admit you were wrong. You look more and more foolish when you dont.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Here ya go again. Just admit you were wrong. You look more and more foolish when you dont.

First you admit you guys got lucky then i'll think about it.......maybe.

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:47 PM
First you admit you guys got lucky then i'll think about it.......maybe.

Fortunatley for me I dont need to. You have proven nothing. I on the other hand have proven you say nothing factual at all. You just start saying anything and hope nobody calls you on it. Better luck next time.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Fortunatley for me I dont need to. You have proven nothing. I on the other hand have proven you say nothing factual at all. You just start saying anything and hope nobody calls you on it. Better luck next time.

You've proven zip there lucky boy!

Admit you were lucky and i'll admit that....................:laugh2:

jackass
02-08-2008, 05:58 PM
You've proven zip there lucky boy!

Admit you were lucky and i'll admit that....................:laugh2:

Hahahaha. It must be nice to be so oblivious. We all know who is right. I wont make you say it. I know how fragile your ego really is.

OCA
02-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Hahahaha. It must be nice to be so oblivious. We all know who is right. I wont make you say it. I know how fragile your ego really is.

Thats funny, I mean your ability to be able to see into the minds of others, can you teach me to do that?

jackass
02-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Thats funny, I mean your ability to be able to see into the minds of others, can you teach me to do that?

Sure its easy. Its just like how you make fictional statements about people you dont know here on the board. :)

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Sure its easy. Its just like how you make fictional statements about people you dont know here on the board. :)

Which fictional statements would those be? That you have man tits? That you are a fairweather bandwagon jumper? Those are as true as the fact that the sun rises in the East.

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Jacko, you don't want no more, take whats left of your ass and slink back to the admin. section.........put me on ignore, whatever you have to do because I don't like to be forced to rip staff to shreds.

jackass
02-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Jacko, you don't want no more, take whats left of your ass and slink back to the admin. section.........put me on ignore, whatever you have to do because I don't like to be forced to rip staff to shreds.

Dude you live in such a dream world. You are the only one that I know of who thinks you are as good as you think. You havent ripped anyone anything in so long that there are few people who even remember when you said anything worth while reading.

OCA
02-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Dude you live in such a dream world. You are the only one that I know of who thinks you are as good as you think. You havent ripped anyone anything in so long that there are few people who even remember when you said anything worth while reading.

Jacko stop kicking at rocks and hanging your head, things will get better for you I swear it, bigger ships than you have wrecked on point OCA.

jackass
02-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Jacko stop kicking at rocks and hanging your head, things will get better for you I swear it, bigger ships than you have wrecked on point OCA.

I think we have been down this road already and we both know who won there. You cant play your 3rd grade antics with me. Without that....well you are nothing. You are much better at making fun of the mental incapabilities of others.

OCA
02-10-2008, 10:14 AM
I think we have been down this road already and we both know who won there. You cant play your 3rd grade antics with me. Without that....well you are nothing. You are much better at making fun of the mental incapabilities of others.

Admit you got lucky and my pounding of you(which all can see) will stop.

If not I keep flinging you around from your man tits.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Admit you got lucky and my pounding of you(which all can see) will stop.

If not I keep flinging you around from your man tits.

I've seen no pounding, only someone who refuses to admit he was wrong with his prediction.

And I'll take Chuck and his "man tits" to back me up any day of the week and 3 times on Sunday. Not only is he as strong as an ox and in damn good shape, he has class.

OCA
02-10-2008, 12:55 PM
I've seen no pounding, only someone who refuses to admit he was wrong with his prediction.

And I'll take Chuck and his "man tits" to back me up any day of the week and 3 times on Sunday. Not only is he as strong as an ox and in damn good shape, he has class.

Good, hey if someone who cries and goes personal over football is your man then hey thats cool.

IMO he has all the manhood of my sister. If he admits it was a pure luck win i'll admit that I was technically wrong with my prediction, until then I continue to tear him the fuck up.

BTW IMO your view on the pounding is heavily biased.

OCA
02-10-2008, 01:08 PM

Hey Jimmy, this where Jacko fucked the thread up.....not me my friend. You are jumping on the wrong person because of your whatever it is you guys got going.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Good, hey if someone who cries and goes personal over football is your man then hey thats cool.

IMO he has all the manhood of my sister. If he admits it was a pure luck win i'll admit that I was technically wrong with my prediction, until then I continue to tear him the fuck up.

BTW IMO your view on the pounding is heavily biased.

And you think you're manly? Sure, cracking on anyone you feel like on the board doesn't make you manly.

And again, you haven't fucked up anything, unless you care about how people perceive you.

You made a prediction. You were wrong. Rather than just look a little foolish for a failed prediction, now you're showing everyone it was no fluke.

OCA
02-10-2008, 02:24 PM
And you think you're manly? Sure, cracking on anyone you feel like on the board doesn't make you manly.

And again, you haven't fucked up anything, unless you care about how people perceive you.

You made a prediction. You were wrong. Rather than just look a little foolish for a failed prediction, now you're showing everyone it was no fluke.

1. Don't give two shits about perception, I owe only allegiance to myself and my kin anymore.

2. Will admit the failed prediction if he admits it was pure luck.

3. Don't ignore post #81

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Whatever, I'm not playing in the pigpen with you. Your track record of abusing people here speaks volumes.

OCA
02-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Whatever, I'm not playing in the pigpen with you. Your track record of abusing people here speaks volumes.

So I can safely assume that you saw that I was correct and you are waving the white flag?

Cool, I accept your veiled apology.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 02:43 PM
So I can safely assume that you saw that I was correct and you are waving the white flag?

Cool, I accept your veiled apology.

Sure, I'll apologize to the guy who is single handedly responsible for tens of members no longer being here.

Unlike others, I wouldn't wave a white flag against someone acting like a starving cockroach. I either toy with it for a little while or I stamp on it and move on. Either way, the insect gets no food from me.

OCA
02-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Sure, I'll apologize to the guy who is single handedly responsible for tens of members no longer being here.

Unlike others, I wouldn't wave a white flag against someone acting like a starving cockroach. I either toy with it for a little while or I stamp on it and move on. Either way, the insect gets no food from me.

Yes, i'm responsible! LMFAO! Anything else you want to make up? Or you got some proof you want to offer up?

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Yes, i'm responsible! LMFAO! Anything else you want to make up? Or you got some proof you want to offer up?

Please, now who's being the retard? You have even stated many times it's your mission to rid the board of the undesirables. But unless they willingly come into the cage to play your little games, that won't be happening anyway.

jackass
02-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Hey Jimmy, this where Jacko fucked the thread up.....not me my friend. You are jumping on the wrong person because of your whatever it is you guys got going.

Awww did I hurt your feelings OCA?? I will try to handle you with kid gloves from now on. I didnt realize how sensitive your ego really was.

OCA
02-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Please, now who's being the retard? You have even stated many times it's your mission to rid the board of the undesirables. But unless they willingly come into the cage to play your little games, that won't be happening anyway.

I'm personally responsible for 1 permaban:Dirt McGirt....how many you responsible for? And before you ask permabanning is the only way to ACTUALLY get rid of someone, all the rest no matter what i've said my intentions were or are is simply bullshit.

OCA
02-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Awww did I hurt your feelings OCA?? I will try to handle you with kid gloves from now on. I didnt realize how sensitive your ego really was.

Nah, you didn't hurt my feelings Jacko just saw that you were weak(went personal when you saw you were getting smoked) and couldn't discuss a subject like a man which is why you probably punk out and stay down on the non-controversial half of the board......because you can't handle confrontation.

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Nah, you didn't hurt my feelings Jacko just saw that you were weak(went personal when you saw you were getting smoked) and couldn't discuss a subject like a man which is why you probably punk out and stay down on the non-controversial half of the board......because you can't handle confrontation.

Like I said earlier, if you call that personal, take off your skirt. As far as getting smoke...hahaha..I dont think so. You havent made one good argument. You havent proven anything. You refuse to even asnwer most of my questions because you cant answer them. Soon your name will go down with the likes of others who have been run off the board.

OCA
02-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Like I said earlier, if you call that personal, take off your skirt. As far as getting smoke...hahaha..I dont think so. You havent made one good argument. You havent proven anything. You refuse to even asnwer most of my questions because you cant answer them. Soon your name will go down with the likes of others who have been run off the board.

ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The severity of the personal remark has zero bearing, its the fact that you were getting the shit kicked out of you and decided to sling mud in hopes of having something stick Jacko........low, Jacko........

I will never leave, you will have to ban me and then you will go down as the person who bans for personal rerasons........because you can't hang with me. There isn't anyone here with the stones short of banning me to run me off the board.........hell i'd stay just because it drives you nuts and you know that.

You never asked any questions Jacko, only refused to admit what rest of non-Giant football fans know.......Giants got lucky........very lucky.

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:37 PM
......because you can't handle confrontation.

This coming from the guy who ususally signs in invisible mode so that he can reply to posts and then sneak away like a rat.

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:41 PM

The severity of the personal remark has zero bearing, its the fact that you were getting the shit kicked out of you and decided to sling mud in hopes of having something stick Jacko........low, Jacko........

I will never leave, you will have to ban me and then you will go down as the person who bans for personal rerasons........because you can't hang with me. There isn't anyone here with the stones short of banning me to run me off the board.........hell i'd stay just because it drives you nuts and you know that.

You never asked any questions Jacko, only refused to admit what rest of non-Giant football fans know.......Giants got lucky........very lucky.

Dude..you are the one getting the shit kicked out of you. You have lost respect from so many people on the board. Its for reasons like this. You dont know when to admit defeat so you look more and more like an ass and more and more desperate.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=197813&postcount=51
I know you sometimes have a hard time comprehending things but this is known as a questions. Where is the proof??

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:48 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/columns/story?columnist=wickersham_seth&id=3229520
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3229427
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3229530
I guess all these guys are Giants fans.

I dont expect you to concede as I know your ego couldnt handle that.

OCA
02-10-2008, 05:54 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/columns/story?columnist=wickersham_seth&id=3229520
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3229427
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3229530
I guess all these guys are Giants fans.

I dont expect you to concede as I know your ego couldnt handle that.

Probably......as were the refs......and God.

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Probably......as were the refs......and God.

Thank you for proving my point. You're too easy. Its like playing with a 3rd grader. Sometimes i dont know why I bother.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:05 PM
This coming from the guy who ususally signs in invisible mode so that he can reply to posts and then sneak away like a rat.

So is Jimmy a rat for signing in invisible? How about Evil?

Nah you won't say that because they will fuck you up like i've been doing.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Thank you for proving my point. You're too easy. Its like playing with a 3rd grader. Sometimes i dont know why I bother.

You bother because you know i'm right.

What size bra do you wear?

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Dude..you are the one getting the shit kicked out of you. You have lost respect from so many people on the board. Its for reasons like this. You dont know when to admit defeat so you look more and more like an ass and more and more desperate.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=197813&postcount=51
I know you sometimes have a hard time comprehending things but this is known as a questions. Where is the proof??

You bashed the Giants when they were 0-2, you know you did, don't deny it, then you jumped on the bandwagon at the end of the year. I don't give a shit what Jimmy says, only my opinion matters on this subject.

Other people's respect is of no concern to me, only that I respect myself and being dishonest is disrespecting myself which is why i'm stepping out and calling the Giant win lucky and you a fairweather bandwagon jumper.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
You bother because you know i'm right.

What size bra do you wear?

I bother cause Im not going to sit back and listen to your BS any longer. Its is overplayed and WAY past time to get reigned in.

Last time I checked I think it was a DD. I have gained some weight since I quit smoking so it may have gone up.

How small is your dick that you need to pick on mentally handicapped people?

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:11 PM
You bashed the Giants when they were 0-2, you know you did, don't deny it, then you jumped on the bandwagon at the end of the year. I don't give a shit

Then where is your proof?!?!?! Thats all I ask.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Then where is your proof?!?!?! Thats all I ask.

Looked, but i've no time to go through some 50 threads, I discuss politics too. Unlike you i'm not afraid to do both.

You did it, you know it, you are just hanging your hat on a technicality.

Again I ask, what speed can the bandwagon get up to?

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I bother cause Im not going to sit back and listen to your BS any longer. Its is overplayed and WAY past time to get reigned in.

Last time I checked I think it was a DD. I have gained some weight since I quit smoking so it may have gone up.

How small is your dick that you need to pick on mentally handicapped people?

You are going to sit back and chew on it, there isn't a fucking thing you can do and you know it.

Mine is 8 inches but I took some Ron Jeremy pills so maybe 9 now, haven't neasured in a while.

My wife has some Victorias Secret catalogs for you, want them?

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Looked, but i've no time to go through some 50 threads, I discuss politics too. Unlike you i'm not afraid to do both.

You did it, you know it, you are just hanging your hat on a technicality.

Again I ask, what speed can the bandwagon get up to?

OOhh. Hey isnt this just like I pointed out earlier? You just like to make up complete lies and hope you dont get called out on them? Yeah I thought so.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:18 PM
You are going to sit back and chew on it, there isn't a fucking thing you can do and you know it.

Mine is 8 inches but I took some Ron Jeremy pills so maybe 9 now, haven't neasured in a while.

My wife has some Victorias Secret catalogs for you, want them?

I am not going to take anything from you. You dont scare me one bit. We will see who comes out ahead on this one...and I promise it wont be you.

Oh...did she pick on new panties for you??

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I am not going to take anything from you. You dont scare me one bit. We will see who comes out ahead on this one...and I promise it wont be you.

What are you going to do? Have someone ban me? Thats your only option, if not i'm only going to get worse in regards to you.

Yes, and she's wearing them right now. We saw a pair of bloomers for you at J.C. Penny the other day, i'd be proud to get them for ya, or do you need a corset?

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:22 PM

Oh forgot, you will have no choice but to sit back as a mod and chew on whatever I dish out within and up to the limit of the rules. If I don't cross the rules there isn't 1 fucking thing you can do Jacko, you know that and it fucking kills you.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Oh forgot, you will have no choice but to sit back as a mod and chew on whatever I dish out within and up to the limit of the rules. If I don't cross the rules there isn't 1 fucking thing you can do Jacko, you know that and it fucking kills you.

OCA, why do you keep baiting and bringing mod into the argument? Why have this going on and on and on?

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:24 PM
What are you going to do? Have someone ban me? Thats your only option, if not i'm only going to get worse in regards to you.

Yes, and she's wearing them right now. We saw a pair of bloomers for you at J.C. Penny the other day, i'd be proud to get them for ya, or do you need a corset?

What do you think you are going to do to me?? NOTHING. You aint got nothing. You are worthless. You offer nothing.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:26 PM
OCA, why do you keep baiting and bringing mod into the argument? Why have this going on and on and on?

Because he's a mod and he's saying he's going to force me out...which is utter bullshit, impossible. Now when I was a mod and if i'd have said the same thing all hell would've broken loose up top.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:27 PM

Hehe..I KNEW you would bring this up. You are like clay in my hands. I mold you.
Are you jealous?? Is that it? You want to be where I am?? Sorry to hear it.

Here is the thing though....I NEVER asked to be mod. I DONT have to sit back and take it. I was ASKED to be a mod. I can give it up and never care...unlike some in current company.

I KNOW that is killing you!

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Because he's a mod and he's saying he's going to force me out...which is utter bullshit, impossible. Now when I was a mod and if i'd have said the same thing all hell would've broken loose up top.

He started a thread while you were gone. He did a :dance: when his team won. You are pissed the Pats lost and probably that he was made a mod. Get over it and please start posting like you are capable of. Stop the Greek equivalent of King Kong, it was a lousy movie the first time.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:28 PM

Liar. Where did I say I was going to force you out?? Where you liar!

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:29 PM
What do you think you are going to do to me?? NOTHING. You aint got nothing. You are worthless. You offer nothing.

Nothing, just ..... you every chance I get. You will eventually get sick of me and ban me for no reason which will put you in a bad light and bring all the "don't believe in banning" members down on you.

Hell i'm even telling you this and you still won't be able to stop yourself.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:30 PM
He started a thread while you were gone. He did a :dance: when his team won. You are pissed the Pats lost and probably that he was made a mod. Get over it and please start posting like you are capable of. Stop the Greek equivalent of King Kong, it was a lousy movie the first time.

An admission of luck and an apology for being weak and taking it personal and it all stops, its that simple.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Nothing, just ..... you every chance I get. You will eventually get sick of me and ban me for no reason which will put you in a bad light and bring all the "don't believe in banning" members down on you.

and with that, you supply proof that you just wanted to cause trouble. Not worth it.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Hehe..I KNEW you would bring this up. You are like clay in my hands. I mold you.
Are you jealous?? Is that it? You want to be where I am?? Sorry to hear it.

Here is the thing though....I NEVER asked to be mod. I DONT have to sit back and take it. I was ASKED to be a mod. I can give it up and never care...unlike some in current company.

I KNOW that is killing you!

Nope, that don't bother me, don't think you are a good candidate is all, most anyone else gets the job and I would've not uttered a word.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:32 PM

I gaurantee I will never ban you. I know better. Unlike you who was stupid enough to brag that he was...get this...untouchable!! Hahahahaha. How many times have you been untouchable now??? Hahahahahahaha :laugh2:

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:33 PM
and with that, you supply proof that you just wanted to cause trouble. Not worth it.

Nope, wrong conclusion. He went personal and here we are. Why do you guys refuse to hold this clown's feet to the fire?

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Nope, that don't bother me, don't think you are a good candidate is all, most anyone else gets the job and I would've not uttered a word.

Really?? You havent asked...oh wait...Im sorry BEGGED to be put back on??

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Nope, wrong conclusion. He went personal and here we are. Why do you guys refuse to hold this clown's feet to the fire?

Your way has grown old...and worn out its welcome.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Soon your name will go down with the likes of others who have been run off the board.

Theres your proof Jacko!

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Your way has grown old...and worn out its welcome.

Doesn't matter, I ain't going nowhere, i'm carrying the old school banner.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Theres your proof Jacko!

Where did I say I was going to run you off? Liar!
You are a liar OCA. That right there is my proof. It is unarguable.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Doesn't matter, I ain't going nowhere, i'm carrying the old school banner.

On the short bus by yourself.

OCA
Really?? You havent asked...oh wait...Im sorry BEGGED to be put back on??

Unfounded lie, didn't figure you to spout outright lies in order to find something that sticks.

How disappointing.

jimnyc

You want to bet on that? We'll do whatever the fuck we want around here, and that includes Chuck, and your pathetic whiny ass can't do shit about that.

OCA
On the short bus by yourself.

I'm killing you, you're reaching.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Unfounded lie, didn't figure you to spout outright lies in order to find something that sticks.

How disappointing.

Its ok. WE know the truth dont we OCA??

jackass
I'm killing you, you're reaching.

Your proving you are a liar. Never did I say I would drive you off. Liar!

OCA
You want to bet on that? We'll do whatever the fuck we want around here, and that includes Chuck, and your pathetic whiny ass can't do shit about that.

Oh and you will ban me while i'm within the rules? Thats the only option, how will that look?

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Its ok. WE know the truth dont we OCA??

Post the proof, better yet have Jimmy say whether I ever asked to be put back on staff in a serious manner.

Lying is ugly Jacko.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 06:40 PM

Your opinion doesn't matter. Let's not forget, you were tossed off of staff because you can't be trusted. A man only has a few things for certain in this life, his word and his trust are 2 of them. You are still a little boy.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Oh and you will ban me while i'm within the rules? Thats the only option, how will that look?

What are you talking about? If thats an IM...then thats immediate banning.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM

It'll look like the board doesn't tolerate pricks who walk around the place like they own it. I'll guarantee you not a single person complains about a troublemaker like you being tossed in the gutter.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Post the proof, better yet have Jimmy say whether I ever asked to be put back on staff in a serious manner.

Lying is ugly Jacko.

So you admit you asked???

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:42 PM
It'll look like the board doesn't tolerate pricks who walk around the place like they own it. I'll guarantee you not a single person complains about a troublemaker like you being tossed in the gutter.

And just how am I being a prick Jimmy? By taking on Jacko when he goes personal?

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:43 PM
What are you talking about? If thats an IM...then thats immediate banning.

IM? You are flustered, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Pay attention.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 06:44 PM
And just how am I being a prick Jimmy? By taking on Jacko when he goes personal?

Please, spare me your garbage. You've been hounding endless members here for the longest time now and it's grown old. You can't get your way and you whine like a bitch. When the Steelers kicked your teams ass you refused to put up my avatar like we bet, rather you demanded I do it for you. Plain and simple, you're a sore loser.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Your opinion doesn't matter. Let's not forget, you were tossed off of staff because you can't be trusted. A man only has a few things for certain in this life, his word and his trust are 2 of them. You are still a little boy.

You are sticking up for Jacko, you aren't being honest in your assessments, I understand that.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 06:45 PM
You are sticking up for Jacko, you aren't being honest in your assessments, I understand that.

Bullshit. You broke your trust as a staff member and that's a fact. You made a bet with me and refused to honor it. That's trust and your word. And that's sad.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Please, spare me your garbage. You've been hounding endless members here for the longest time now and it's grown old. You can't get your way and you whine like a bitch. When the Steelers kicked your teams ass you refused to put up my avatar like we bet, rather you demanded I do it for you. Plain and simple, you're a sore loser.

Oh well, guess I should be banned for not using an avatar, eh?

jackass
When the Steelers kicked your teams ass you refused to put up my avatar like we bet, rather you demanded I do it for you. Plain and simple, you're a sore loser.

Isnt that welching? I think I mentioned that before.....hmmmm.....

OCA
Bullshit. You broke your trust as a staff member and that's a fact. You made a bet with me and refused to honor it. That's trust and your word. And that's sad.

Yep, I admitted I did it and apologized for it and now you are using it against me.......now thats sad.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Nope, just going to take away your ability to be a prick around here. Threads will be locked that are currently in here, and if you take your garbage elsewhere you will be rightfully tossed.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Yep, I admitted I did it and apologized for it and now you are using it against me.......now thats sad.

So who is the liar???