PDA

View Full Version : The Truth: McCain Thoroughly Getting His ASS KICKED By ROMNEY!

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Even RON PAUL is kicking McLame's ass....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2389/2211202028_3808b46cd6_o.jpg

MtnBiker
01-21-2008, 09:48 PM
I like seeing the delegate standing.

Keeps us updated Pale, thanks.

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 09:48 PM
No... here's where it's at nm... not your BS, or the lame stream media bias that's driving it.

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 10:00 PM
I like seeing the delegate standing.

Keeps us updated Pale, thanks.

Thanks for fixing the spelling MB.

And all this mccain, mccain, mccain business. It's reached a fever pitch, and anybody that can't see by now that the lame stream media, which INCLUDES FOX NEWS, is openly and blatantly engaged in a bias against Mitt Romney, avatar started a thread pointing it out... http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=189689&postcount=1

Romney is THRASHING mclame, but you'd never know it.

nevadamedic
01-21-2008, 10:35 PM
No... here's where it's at nm... not your BS, or the lame stream media bias that's driving it.

Fighting with your boyfriend again Pale? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Fighting with your boyfriend again Pale? :laugh2:

Have you imagined someone I don't know about? :dunno:

Your man mclame is going down brother... sorry. I know you've given it a damn good shot here but... ain't workin'. The RINO is dead.

nevadamedic
01-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Have you imagined someone I don't know about? :dunno:

Your man mclame is going down brother... sorry. I know you've given it a damn good shot here but... ain't workin'. The RINO is dead.

Look, Im sorry your two candidates are out of the race but no need to be an asshole about a man quite a few people have admired for years.:salute:

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Look, Im sorry your two candidates are out of the race but no need to be an asshole about a man quite a few people have admired for years.:salute:

Yeah it is a crying shame Tancredo and Hunter are out. And if my memmory serves me correctly, you were pulling for Tancredo yourself.

Sure People admire McCain. He served in the military with honor and was a POW. That's admirable by anybody's standards. But, he's gone a little off to the left in his old age, working on laws with liberals like kennedy and feingold to give criminal aliens amnesty and limit free speech. He's not well liked among true conservatives, and he's finding that out by the beating he's taking. So there's no need to be an asshole to me just because your RINO is losing.

nevadamedic
01-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Yeah it is a crying shame Tancredo and Hunter are out. And if my memmory serves me correctly, you were pulling for Tancredo yourself.

Sure People admire McCain. He served in the military with honor and was a POW. That's admirable by anybody's standards. But, he's gone a little off to the left in his old age, working on laws with liberals like kennedy and feingold to give criminal aliens amnesty and limit free speech. He's not well liked among true conservatives, and he's finding that out by the beating he's taking. So there's no need to be an asshole to me just because your RINO is losing.

I did support Tancredo and Hunter until I realized that they had no chance of winning the primaries or even the general election. I decided to support someone who CAN beat the Democrat's in November, infact he is the only one who can. Otherwise we might want to just get the movers ready.

He is far from losing.

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 11:25 PM
I did support Tancredo and Hunter until I realized that they had no chance of winning the primaries or even the general election. I decided to support someone who CAN beat the Democrat's in November, infact he is the only one who can. Otherwise we might want to just get the movers ready.

He is far from losing.

He may be far losing the nomination... at this moment, but he is NOT "the only one that can beat a democrat." In fact nm, if you were honest with yourself, you'd realise that being the RINO he is, he is in fact, the only Republican candidate that will INSURE a democrat victory, because conservatives will NOT vote for him. They'll vote third party, and it'll be hello Mr. President Barrack Obama.