PDA

View Full Version : Has Anybody Been Watching Any Of The New Programs About The Paranormal?

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 10:58 PM
There seems to be quite a few new programs, I guess mainly on cable/dish, about the paranormal. We have "Paranormal State, TAPS, and Ghost Hunters" right now, and then even a program about "Monster Quest." But I'm interested in these paranormal programs. Is anyone besides me here watching these programs? There seems to be a huge new interest in it, and I recently caught what I believe to be a ghost on video from the Silver Queen Hotel in Virginia City, Nevada, where a prostitute laid in the tub of room #11 and slit her wrists and committed suicide over 125 years ago. There have been many reports of people staying in that room only to be awakened in the night by sounds, shadows, lights and being touched. I want to upload the video I have of the ghost I shot up there on youtube. I'm still working on how to edit out just that part without screwing up the whole video, but I'll let anyone interested in seeing that as soon as I have it done.

So... is anyone else watching or interested in the paranormal?

Mr. P
01-21-2008, 11:04 PM
No cable but I watch Medium on broadcast. Probably different that what you mentioned.

Pale Rider
01-21-2008, 11:46 PM
No cable but I watch Medium on broadcast. Probably different that what you mentioned.

Do you believe in the paranormal Mr. P? Ever seen a ghost?

I've seen and heard unexplainable stuff myself.

Mr. P
01-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Do you believe in the paranormal Mr. P? Ever seen a ghost?

I've seen and heard unexplainable stuff myself.

Never saw a ghost. I'm open minded about the paranormal even though so many of the claims are fake and have been proven so.

Pale Rider
01-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Never saw a ghost. I'm open minded about the paranormal even though so many of the claims are fake and have been proven so.

Well I've got a video you wouldn't believe. Shot it myself. Unexplainable. In a place where many have seen and heard plenty. Been scared out of their wits actually.

I truly believe there's something going on outside of what we can see or understand, and I believe it's got something to do with an after life. Whether it's residual or there's actually something there, hard to say. I think people are just finally starting to get a real interest in it because there's some new ways to "measure" it, and record it. And in a "ghost rich" town like Virginia City, Nevada, a guy like me can have a hay day.

http://www.ghost-trackers.org/haunted_virginia_city.htm

http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/nv/virginiacity.html

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/NV-GoldfieldHotel.html

AFbombloader
01-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Before I came to Korea I watched alot of these. Especially Ghost Hunters. Great show.

AF:salute:

stephanie
01-22-2008, 02:54 AM
I'm watching it right now...

I've always been interested in this kind of stuff..

nevadamedic
01-22-2008, 04:39 AM
There seems to be quite a few new programs, I guess mainly on cable/dish, about the paranormal. We have "Paranormal State, TAPS, and Ghost Hunters" right now, and then even a program about "Monster Quest." But I'm interested in these paranormal programs. Is anyone besides me here watching these programs? There seems to be a huge new interest in it, and I recently caught what I believe to be a ghost on video from the Silver Queen Hotel in Virginia City, Nevada, where a prostitute laid in the tub of room #11 and slit her wrists and committed suicide over 125 years ago. There have been many reports of people staying in that room only to be awakened in the night by sounds, shadows, lights and being touched. I want to upload the video I have of the ghost I shot up there on youtube. I'm still working on how to edit out just that part without screwing up the whole video, but I'll let anyone interested in seeing that as soon as I have it done.

So... is anyone else watching or interested in the paranormal?

Actuallt there is a group here in Northern Nevada that does Paranormal investigations in Virginia City, Reno, Carson City and Lake Tahoe. They have been featured on the Discovery Channel and they also are looking for new people.

Speaking of Paranormal I thought you were talking about Obama Bin Laden.

jackass
01-22-2008, 07:48 AM
Yes...I have been watching Ghost Hunters since the first season. I have also caught Momster Quest a few times. Its a pretty good show. I have an open mind to the paranormal. I think if you believe in an afterlife, then you have to believe in ghosts to some point.

Trinity
01-22-2008, 08:06 AM
I watch them when i can catch them.........

here's an unexplainable for you..........We have some friends who live in an old farm house and every time my husband an I go over there both of our cell phones go back an hour, after we leave and get a few miles down the road they go back to the correct time. We both have cricket phones it only happens at his house, and has never happened to any other carrier that they have had over there.

jackass
01-22-2008, 08:16 AM
I watch them when i can catch them.........

here's an unexplainable for you..........We have some friends who live in an old farm house and every time my husband an I go over there both of our cell phones go back an hour, after we leave and get a few miles down the road they go back to the correct time. We both have cricket phones it only happens at his house, and has never happened to any other carrier that they have had over there.

Possible time zone change from carrier?

Trinity
01-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Possible time zone change from carrier?

I don't think so......It has happened about 5 times now and it's a couple of miles from my house, it has never happened any where but their house, and it only happens when we are in their house, not when we are outside of their house.

Hagbard Celine
01-22-2008, 10:17 AM
There's no such thing as ghosts. Fact.

theHawk
01-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Its all cockamamie nonsense. A friend of mine believes in these paranormal crap shows, I just laught at him lol.

Pale Rider
01-22-2008, 11:05 PM
There's no such thing as ghosts. Fact.

Oh really Hag... in that case, I have an old hotel that I dare you stay the night in, in Goldfield, Nevada. It's been voted one of the top ten most haunted places on earth. I'll buy your round trip ticket even. I'll be standing outside laughing my ass off when you jump through the window trying to get out of there half out of your mind, as has happened before to other people. I guarantee you, you'll never be the same, or say there's no such things as ghosts again.

Tell Hag about Goldfield nm.... one little tid bit, Wyatt Earp's brother Virgil Earp died in Goldfield. http://www.legendsofamerica.com/NV-GoldfieldHotel.html

http://www.ripleysghosttowns.com/goldfield.html

Pale Rider
01-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Yes...I have been watching Ghost Hunters since the first season. I have also caught Momster Quest a few times. Its a pretty good show. I have an open mind to the paranormal. I think if you believe in an afterlife, then you have to believe in ghosts to some point.

I agree. Just like living nature can make mistakes like making men think they're a girl, then I think there must be mistakes in death as well. Like when someone dies really fast, and then they just never realize they're dead. I don't quite know how that could be, but, it might. But somehow their soul is stuck here on earth when it should instead be moving on. There's something there. I caught video of an orb, in a dimly lite hallway, pop out of one side of the wall, move erratic across the hall like someone would take steps, kind of quick, slow, quick, slow, quick, and then disappear into the wall on the other side of the hall. I'm still working on editing that video segment and another where a loud banging noise comes out of nowhere above my son and my heads. I want to load them up either on myspace or youtube.