PDA

View Full Version : Fox is talking about Thompson dropping out

01-22-2008, 02:55 AM
Apparently Freds not campaigning in Florida. His mother is sick and he is skipping the debates. They think it might be tomorrow.

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 03:03 AM
poor fred, could never gain any traction.

I think he couldve been a good president.

he was honest

Apparently Freds not campaigning in Florida. His mother is sick and he is skipping the debates. They think it might be tomorrow.

stephanie
01-22-2008, 03:06 AM
No one's heard for sure..

Fox news is becoming as bad as the other news...speculating instead of waiting to hear if it is for sure...

Kathianne
01-22-2008, 03:38 AM
I heard he dropped out of the next debate, that's usually a sign. I'm very disappointed.

stephanie
01-22-2008, 03:42 AM
I heard he dropped out of the next debate, that's usually a sign. I'm very disappointed.

I heard his mother wasn't doing so good..so that might be the reason for the debate, if it is true...

But we still haven't heard if he is dropping out of the race..

well see..

Pale Rider
01-22-2008, 04:26 AM
No one's heard for sure..

Fox news is becoming as bad as the other news...speculating instead of waiting to hear if it is for sure...

Boy you said a mouth full there. Fox News has been out doing itself lately as the latest mouth piece for johnny mclame, in the form of billy, bam, bam, kristol, who just can't sing enough praise on mccain. What a stinking crock of shit. I'm so disgusted with fux news I've been watchin' every other channel but them.

Fred was a good man. One the best running. Conservatives will ultimately pay the price for being ignorant kool aide drinkers because all they did was watch the fucking lame ass main stream media news.

nevadamedic
01-22-2008, 04:28 AM
poor fred, could never gain any traction.

I think he couldve been a good president.

he was honest

Fred would have a chance if he wasn't so lazy and was a better speaker and motivator. My phrophecy is coming true.................:salute:

Sad to hear about his mom though, if Fox is accurate on this issue.

NATO AIR
01-22-2008, 07:32 AM
I pray for his mom. His kids need their grandmother I'm certain.

Fox News has been all about Rudy from the get-go..... They slander Romney, Huckabee, McCain (except a few of their guests who are McCain supporters) to benefit him.

theHawk
01-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Well with Hunter and Thompson out, that means we'll get a nice liberal for the Repub nomination. Congrats to the Dems you're going to win!

Hagbard Celine
01-22-2008, 10:14 AM
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070502/070502_Thompson_vmed_10a.widec.jpghttp://lavender.fortunecity.com/lavender/313/muppets/sweetums.gif

Separated at birth.