PDA

View Full Version : The Liberal MOUTH PIECE RINO... john mclame...

Pale Rider
01-22-2008, 03:04 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2029/2211835770_1fdabd4e9d_o.jpg

Pale Rider
01-22-2008, 03:06 AM
Tale a GOOOOOOD LOOK at your HERO nm....

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 03:07 AM
I fail to see how a mans political beliefs diminish him as a hero, when he was a veteran.

I fully respect the fact you do not like mccain, and will probably disagree with my above statement.

Tale a GOOOOOOD LOOK at your HERO nm....

Pale Rider
01-22-2008, 03:11 AM
I fail to see how a mans political beliefs diminish him as a hero, when he was a veteran.

I fully respect the fact you do not like mccain, and will probably disagree with my above statement.

Don't confuse yourself anm... the man is a RINO, and that is my point with this post.

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 03:15 AM
I understand if he is too liberal for you, or not conservative enough, but if we as conservatives demonize him for not agreeing with us, arent we doing the same thing the democrats did to joe leiberman?

Don't confuse yourself anm... the man is a RINO, and that is my point with this post.

Pale Rider
01-22-2008, 03:20 AM
I understand if he is too liberal for you, or not conservative enough, but if we as conservatives demonize him for not agreeing with us, arent we doing the same thing the democrats did to joe leiberman?

No... not even. The man has shit on the conservative party time and time again. More so than any other in recent history. For crying out loud... READ! Mccain is NOT anything NEAR a "true conservative."

Are you going to, or willing to, sell out your conservative values anm?

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 03:27 AM
im willing to read but can you point me in the right direction?

No... not even. The man has shit on the conservative party time and time again. More so than any other in recent history. For crying out loud... READ! Mccain is NOT anything NEAR a "true conservative."

Are you going to, or willing to, sell out your conservative values anm?

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 12:25 PM
im willing to read but can you point me in the right direction?

There's VOLUMES of stuff on how big of a liberal mccain is in this section. You may have to read back a page or two, but it's here. Tons of it.

Hugh Lincoln
01-26-2008, 02:20 PM
The next time the media describes McCain as "independent" on immigration instead of an amnesty-lover, I'm going to hit someone.

manu1959
01-26-2008, 02:34 PM
if one agrees that developing alternate fuel sources to reduce americas’ dependence on middle east oil so that we can reduce our military presence there and our economic costs....

and one wants to use "global warming hysteria" to make that happen.....

i would say that person is pretty smart....

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 05:14 PM
if one agrees that developing alternate fuel sources to reduce americas’ dependence on middle east oil so that we can reduce our military presence there and our economic costs....

and one wants to use "global warming hysteria" to make that happen.....

i would say that person is pretty smart....

So what is it, "in your own words," that so heavily draws you to McCain as opposed to any one of the other four still in the race, in light of the fact that it's a given McCain is the biggest liberal of the four?

red states rule
01-28-2008, 07:58 AM
David Limbaugh has nailed it here as to why some conseravtives try to pass McCain off as a conservative

snip

McCain is not only not conservative enough; he has also has built a reputation as a maverick by stabbing his party in the back -- not in furtherance of conservative principles but by betraying them. McCain delights in sticking it to his colleagues while winning accolades from the mainstream liberal media.

Former senator Rick Santorum, whose conservative credentials are beyond question, said, "I don't agree with (McCain) on hardly any issues." Santorum told radio host Mark Levin, "I just have to tell you, as a leader, as someone who had to put these coalitions together, it was always hard and we very rarely on domestic policy had any help from the senator from Arizona." Santorum said McCain has been damaging to conservative causes and would be no friend to conservatives in the White House.

McCain's defenders -- in the McCainian spirit of chilling political speech -- forbid us from criticizing him because he is a war hero. That's irresponsible nonsense. Voters and analysts have an obligation to assess McCain's suitability for the presidency. To consider and verbalize the negatives is not to demean his service or sacrifice.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/DavidLimbaugh/2008/01/25/maverick_and_conservative_arent_synonyms

Pale Rider
01-28-2008, 12:24 PM
David Limbaugh has nailed it here as to why some conseravtives try to pass McCain off as a conservative

snip

McCain is not only not conservative enough; he has also has built a reputation as a maverick by stabbing his party in the back -- not in furtherance of conservative principles but by betraying them. McCain delights in sticking it to his colleagues while winning accolades from the mainstream liberal media.

Former senator Rick Santorum, whose conservative credentials are beyond question, said, "I don't agree with (McCain) on hardly any issues." Santorum told radio host Mark Levin, "I just have to tell you, as a leader, as someone who had to put these coalitions together, it was always hard and we very rarely on domestic policy had any help from the senator from Arizona." Santorum said McCain has been damaging to conservative causes and would be no friend to conservatives in the White House.

McCain's defenders -- in the McCainian spirit of chilling political speech -- forbid us from criticizing him because he is a war hero. That's irresponsible nonsense. Voters and analysts have an obligation to assess McCain's suitability for the presidency. To consider and verbalize the negatives is not to demean his service or sacrifice.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/DavidLimbaugh/2008/01/25/maverick_and_conservative_arent_synonyms

Boy is Limbaugh ever right. And as mccain stands on a podium in Florida giving a campaign speech, who is standing behind him? Not a Republican, it's a democrat. Yeah that's right johnny... your conservatism is already in question... way to go... campaign with a DEMOCRAT... that ought to fix it.

What a fuckin' moron.

red states rule
01-29-2008, 06:05 AM
Boy is Limbaugh ever right. And as mccain stands on a podium in Florida giving a campaign speech, who is standing behind him? Not a Republican, it's a democrat. Yeah that's right johnny... your conservatism is already in question... way to go... campaign with a DEMOCRAT... that ought to fix it.

What a fuckin' moron.

MCCain is the best shot the left has of winning the White House Pale