PDA

View Full Version : Here are some democrats and republicans who get it

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 03:50 AM
http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/attrition.html

nevadamedic
01-22-2008, 04:31 AM
http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/attrition.html

You really need to get laid(By a woman, that is).

actsnoblemartin
01-22-2008, 04:35 AM
A democrat should not be vilified simply for being a democrat, as i would hope a liberal would praise a conservative, if they felt they did the right thing.

if you take a look at the 46 democrats, including a democrat heath shuler.

democrats and republicans are in agreement by and large on illegal immigration.

Democrats are not the enemy, and if this country continues to hate each other, and not listen.

we will never get anything done.

You really need to get laid(By a woman, that is).

PostmodernProphet
01-22-2008, 05:43 AM
seems like a good beginning, but I doubt 2500 new border patrol agents is enough....

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 05:50 AM
It's a GREAT beginning, PmP.

seems like a good beginning, but I doubt 2500 new border patrol agents is enough....

Listen closely as the leaves begin to fall.

PostmodernProphet
01-22-2008, 06:11 AM
I wouldn't call it great.....it does nothing to create a working visa program.....

if you have a leak in your plumbing the first thing to do is not hire 2500 new plumbers.....the first thing to do is reduce the water pressure on the leaking pipe.....then you fix the leak....THEN you clean up the flooded basement.....

the current Republican approach says "get that danged water out of our basement first....it has no legal business being there".......

this proposal may be slightly better, since it at least deals with the leak, but it is going to take longer and be messier if you don't turn off the water first......

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 06:25 AM
Do you actually expect any blue collar republican to understand that, PmP? It is to you and me very simple and we would expect it to be simple for everyone but that just ain't so. That's why there are folks like gwb, Scum Tancredo, Pukin' Hunter and many others elevated to powerful political positions in America.

Let's see. Cut off the source that supplies the offending circumstance. Repair the damage caused by the offending circumstance. Examine and reinforce protection against further offensive propensities by the circumstance. It gets real complicated, PmP. I don't think the Republicans have it in them to keep up with the dynamics of the everchanging paradigms.

PostmodernProphet
01-22-2008, 06:59 AM
Do you actually expect any blue collar republican to understand that, PmP?

I AM a Repulican.....

Psychoblues
01-22-2008, 07:01 AM
I was only talking about the very ignorant blue collar Republicans, PmP.

I AM a Repulican.....

Are you trying to be smart?

PostmodernProphet
01-22-2008, 08:24 AM
I've been trying to be smart since birth....for the most part, I think I have succeeded.....