nevadamedic
01-23-2008, 03:27 AM
Story Highlights

One letter wife received said Marine would be on the road
Cousin: "He told me he was here with some buddies for a few days"
Cousin says he didn't know Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean was wanted in N.C. killing
Prosecutor takes death penalty off the table if Laurean found in Mexico

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/22/missing.marine/index.html

This is complete bull shit and is fucked up. This guy is a monster and it is cases like this that makes me thank god there is a Death Penalty.

We can't give into Mexico on this. I think a Grassroots movement needs to be started to get this bad decision stopped. This guy deserves to die. We can give Mexico an ultimatium, give us this asswad unconditionally or we start going after your illegal's in full force and start deporting them asap.

I also think his wife is just as guilty and is playing it up and telling investigators what they want to hear. She played a major role in this and gave her husband a head start.

Can anyone on here with a law degree tell me why they don't drop the first degree murder charge and only charge him with desertion from the military since that isn't a capitol offense then bring him back and charge him then with first degree murder? That would make sense.

pegwinn
01-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Try him in absentia for desertion and since it is time of war he can be shot.

Try him in absentia for murder and if guilty sentence him to death.

Drop Dead or Alive reward posters over the border. Some Coyote will bring him in for the money.

Hang a sign on him that says "Failed human being". Shoot him and carry out the garbage.

darin
01-23-2008, 08:21 PM
He's not a monster. We use terms like that to remove from humanity all responsibility for our (humanity's own) Evil.

nevadamedic
01-23-2008, 10:01 PM
He's not a monster. We use terms like that to remove from humanity all responsibility for our (humanity's own) Evil.

Ok, so he is a model American and Marine? :poke:

LiberalNation
01-24-2008, 12:11 PM
Marine indicted on murder charge in N.C.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080124/ap_on_re_us/missing_marine;_ylt=AohpzqfnAdVNtUXHC5MIC81vzwcF