PDA

View Full Version : Gaza Palestinians invade Egypt

gabosaurus
01-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Stifled by continued poor conditions imposed by Israels, thousands of Palestinians trapped in the Gaza region topple a border fence and stream into Egypt.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080123/wl_mcclatchy/2824994

Trigg
01-23-2008, 02:23 PM
"Tell the Israelis to leave us alone. Tell the world to look at how we are living."

The situation in Gaza has grown increasingly dire as Israel has tightened its economic blockade. It stopped delivering all but essential goods. Last week, it cut off fuel for the Gaza Strip power plant, throwing large parts of the region into darkness.

It's refusing to lift the blockade until Palestinian militants abandon their daily rocket attacks on southern Israel .

Those mean Jews, only sending essentials to the people attacking them. :rolleyes:

manu1959
01-23-2008, 02:36 PM
Stifled by continued poor conditions imposed by Israels, thousands of Palestinians trapped in the Gaza region topple a border fence and stream into Egypt.

i love this reasoning......Palestine wants every Jew dead and now the Jews are mean for not taking care of their enemy.....

tell me when would you like to start funding OBL's cause against us.....poor terrorists.....

Mr. P
01-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Will they claim Egypt as their homeland now?

Trigg
01-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Will they claim Egypt as their homeland now?

Doesn't Egypt already have a muslim majority??

Little-Acorn
01-23-2008, 07:57 PM
"Tell the Israelis to leave us alone."

Ummm... isn't that exactly what the Israelis were doing?

These people really need to get their stories straight.

Unfortunately for them, they will have a hard time presenting a straight story, considering that (a) they were the ones attacking Israel, and (b) now they want to pretend Israel was being mean to them.

That won't bother fanatics like gabosaurus, though, who uncritically lap up any anti-Israel pap they can find, and regurgitate it whole on command.

actsnoblemartin
01-23-2008, 08:36 PM
:clap:

Those mean Jews, only sending essentials to the people attacking them. :rolleyes:

actsnoblemartin
01-23-2008, 08:38 PM
No, thats a bold faced lie. The palestinians are suffering as a natural consequence of their own actions, i.e. teaching their kids jihad and trying to destroy israel. Israelies security is more important then what you or america or european liberals think.

Mr. P
01-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Doesn't Egypt already have a muslim majority??

Palestinian ones?

Dilloduck
01-23-2008, 09:20 PM
No, thats a bold faced lie. The palestinians are suffering as a natural consequence of their own actions, i.e. teaching their kids jihad and trying to destroy israel. Israelies security is more important then what you or america or european liberals think.

Why is Israel's security any more important than anyone elses ?

theHawk
01-23-2008, 09:21 PM

How important? Enough to send US soldiers to die for it?

theHawk
01-23-2008, 09:22 PM

See, apartheid works!

Yurt
01-23-2008, 10:22 PM
See, apartheid works!

uh, there are muslims living in Israel.... and why don't you say the same about egypt, hmmmm, the very wall that was broken down....

BoogyMan
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM

Don't you mean "A bunch of morons, frustrated by the fruit of their rocket barrages into Israel, decide to do something else stupid to compound their misery?"

Egads, THINK, just once THINK!!!!

actsnoblemartin
01-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Because israeli is under real thread of being destroyed.

The arabs and the u.s. are not

thats why!

Why is Israel's security any more important than anyone elses ?

Dilloduck
01-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Because israeli is under real thread of being destroyed.

The arabs and the u.s. are not

thats why!

garbage

theHawk
01-23-2008, 11:44 PM
uh, there are muslims living in Israel.... and why don't you say the same about egypt, hmmmm, the very wall that was broken down....

Right, an entire nation founded soley on racial/religious foundations...but it isn't racist! Sure they allow some token Arabs citizenship. But do Arabs or any other non-Jewish people have the same immigration rules as the Jews? Of course not.

And I don't give a damn what Eygpt does, because we're not giving them billions of dollars every year.

BoogyMan
01-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Hamas 'spent months cutting through Gaza wall in secret operation' (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3238615.ece)

Hmmmm......

actsnoblemartin
01-23-2008, 11:56 PM
try 20% of the population in israel you freaking idiot.

My god please think before you speak.

Isrealies are made up of many races, and religions.

Israel was founded as a safe haven for jews, after the u.s. and the rest of the world abandoned the jews and condemned them to the gas chambers.

Why dont you see how many non muslims are allowed in muslim countries, and how they are treated, and how 800,000 jews living in their 57 counties were illegally kicked out of their country.

You have no clue what youre talking about at all, honestly you are a complete moron, and i think you would feel better with you s.s. nazi shirt

Anti-semetic thug

Right, an entire nation founded soley on racial/religious foundations...but it isn't racist! Sure they allow some token Arabs citizenship. But do Arabs or any other non-Jewish people have the same immigration rules as the Jews? Of course not.

And I don't give a damn what Eygpt does, because we're not giving them billions of dollars every year.

actsnoblemartin
01-23-2008, 11:57 PM
funny how china, and the middle east is actually based on one race and religion and you say nothing.

but oh no, dont help our allies, because god forbid, their jews.

your a complete retard.

actsnoblemartin
01-23-2008, 11:59 PM
we have some anti semetic retards on this board, you of course are not :)

youre an excellent poster

i love this reasoning......Palestine wants every Jew dead and now the Jews are mean for not taking care of their enemy.....

tell me when would you like to start funding OBL's cause against us.....poor terrorists.....

Yurt
01-24-2008, 01:08 AM

:laugh2:

you're kidding right

at least Israel allows a "token" unlike the majority of muslim countries, hmmm

seriously, what exactly are you complaining about

manu1959
01-24-2008, 01:11 AM

it would seem we are giving them billions every year......maybe not in the last three as this is from 04 but for decades prior...http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0412/p07s01-wome.html

Yurt
01-24-2008, 01:17 AM
it would seem we are giving them billions every year......maybe not in the last three as this is from 04 but for decades prior...http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0412/p07s01-wome.html

i couldn't believe he did not know that, i thought he might be kidding

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 03:20 AM
it is not token, it 20%, please look it up my friend :)

:laugh2:

you're kidding right

at least Israel allows a "token" unlike the majority of muslim countries, hmmm

seriously, what exactly are you complaining about

theHawk
01-24-2008, 09:01 AM
try 20% of the population in israel you freaking idiot.

My god please think before you speak.

Isrealies are made up of many races, and religions.

Israel was founded as a safe haven for jews, after the u.s. and the rest of the world abandoned the jews and condemned them to the gas chambers.

Why dont you see how many non muslims are allowed in muslim countries, and how they are treated, and how 800,000 jews living in their 57 counties were illegally kicked out of their country.

You have no clue what youre talking about at all, honestly you are a complete moron, and i think you would feel better with you s.s. nazi shirt

Anti-semetic thug

Dude calm down. You have no right to call me anti-semetic. I could care less how the Jews run their own country. What I don't like is how our leaders tell the Middle Eastern countries that Israel is a shinning light example of democracy for the middle east. This couldn't be further from the truth. Zionism is a political movement based on race and religion. Their immigration policies prevent any other ethnic group from ever obtaining a majority. I never even said that was wrong, because they are their own country and can do whatever they want. I'm simply upset that our government awards Israel year after year with billions in aid as well as interest free loans (we pay the interest). I'm sorry if I believe our government should not be in the business of giving tax dollars to other governments. But I guess that makes me an "anti-semite".

theHawk
01-24-2008, 09:03 AM
funny how china, and the middle east is actually based on one race and religion and you say nothing.

but oh no, dont help our allies, because god forbid, their jews.

your a complete retard.

I have plenty to say about China, as well as Muslim countries. Try asking before you jump to conclusions.

You also never answered my question.

theHawk
01-24-2008, 09:26 AM
i couldn't believe he did not know that, i thought he might be kidding

We shouldn't be giving aid to any ME country! Its a travesty! The Federal government has no right to tax us for this kind of shit.

Yurt
01-24-2008, 10:24 AM
it is not token, it 20%, please look it up my friend :)

I know acts, that is why I had it in "quotes" :cool:

Yurt
01-24-2008, 10:25 AM
We shouldn't be giving aid to any ME country! Its a travesty! The Federal government has no right to tax us for this kind of shit.

why not? are you not currently living in one of, if not the, best country in the world?

theHawk
01-24-2008, 12:08 PM
why not? are you not currently living in one of, if not the, best country in the world?

Why not? I already stated why not. What does our status in the world have anything to do with it? I don't believe in government welfare, period. Am I not entitled to my own opinion?

gabosaurus
01-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Israel is one of the largest military powers in the Middle East. It can take care of itself.
Israel is also a terrorist state. The U.S. does not need to be supporting a terrorist state.

theHawk
01-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Israel is one of the largest military powers in the Middle East. It can take care of itself.
Israel is also a terrorist state. The U.S. does not need to be supporting a terrorist state.

I wouldn't say there are a terrorist state. They are simply fighting over land with another ethnic group. People will fight for whatever they believe in. So long as the will is there, there will be violence from both sides. The U.S. does not need to be supporting a foreign political movement based race and religion.

Trigg
01-24-2008, 01:44 PM

I think Isreal goes way overboard with their retaliations, but I can say this living over here in my safe area of the country.

The people there however are surrounded by hostile countries who just HATE the jews and would like nothing better than to destroy them.

theHawk
01-24-2008, 02:13 PM
I think Isreal goes way overboard with their retaliations, but I can say this living over here in my safe area of the country.

The people there however are surrounded by hostile countries who just HATE the jews and would like nothing better than to destroy them.

Which brings up the question, who's brilliant idea was it to establish the Zionist state on Palestinian soil?

Yurt
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Which brings up the question, who's brilliant idea was it to establish the Zionist state on Palestinian soil?

palestinian soil? the land was under the ottoman empire, which no longer exists as they chose the losing side of the war. there has never been a "palestinian" state, ever.

theHawk
01-24-2008, 02:33 PM
palestinian soil? the land was under the ottoman empire, which no longer exists as they chose the losing side of the war. there has never been a "palestinian" state, ever.

There was never a Native American state in North America either. I guess that means they never had land they could call their own. :lame2:

Or are you suggesting that Palestinian people don't exist? People do have to take up residence on a plot of land no?

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 03:07 PM
isnt it ironic how stupid thehawk is?

he is against the very exist of the jewish state, he blames the jews for the palestinians choice not to co-exist peacefully with them

he is anti semetic.

not to mention there is no such thing as palestine or palestinians

I think he should just admit he is an anti semite since he is obviously against the

theHawk
01-24-2008, 04:45 PM
isnt it ironic how stupid thehawk is?

he is against the very exist of the jewish state, he blames the jews for the palestinians choice not to co-exist peacefully with them

he is anti semetic.

not to mention there is no such thing as palestine or palestinians

I think he should just admit he is an anti semite since he is obviously against the

You're an idiot. First of all, you never answered my question.
I am not for or against the "very exist" of the Jewish state.
You don't seem to understand that nobody needs to be "blamed" for Palestinians choosing not to co-exist peacefully with them. Free will of human beings lets them make that choice for themselves.

When have I ever said anything anti-jewish to warrant me being called an anti-semite? Just because I don't believe U.S. tax dollars should support the Jewish Zionist cause?

There is no such thing as Palestinians yet you just said that I blame jews for Palestinians not choosing to live peacefully with the Jews. You sound a little confused my friend.

Try doing to some research before you open your yap again. Feel free to look at my long history of posting on this subject and feel free to post any anti-Jewish statements I have ever said.

Carry on dipshit.

Yurt
01-24-2008, 04:45 PM
There was never a Native American state in North America either. I guess that means they never had land they could call their own. :lame2:

Or are you suggesting that Palestinian people don't exist? People do have to take up residence on a plot of land no?

isn't true that the ottoman empire lost that land due to war... do you support winning a war and then just simply saying -- here you go, thanks for the "win" -- we don't want anything, just playing -- no. further, you do know the muslims took that land by force...

your analogy to the native americans is unavailing as it is a false analogy. the two issues are completely different. you are arguing that there was a de facto or de jure "palestinian" state when in reality no such state ever existed. the people who lived there sold the land to the jews. you really need to get your facts marshalled. the people living under the ottoman empire were selling land to the jews as far back as the 1870s. it was only after the ottoman empire erronously sided with the germans and lost and thus gave up the land to the british, that Israel was was eventually created.

i'm not here defending all the actions of Israel or the jews, i'm am merely correcting your misunderstanding of the situation over there.

theHawk
01-24-2008, 04:58 PM
What does it matter what the Ottoman Empire did? You seem to be missing the whole point. It doesn't matter what governments did what when deciding what to do with the land. The point is that to this day, a group of people are willing to fight for the land. They may have never had a formal government to represent them, but that doesn't mean they can't lay claim to the land. Human history is a story of different cultures fighting over land. The Palestinian/Israeli one is no different. My point is that this is not our war, and our country's well being doesn't depend on what happens in Israel. You can debate the legality of the formation of Israel all you want, its not going to stop the people living in that area from feeling the way they do about it.

Do you believe we should be sending Israel billions of dollars in aid every year?
Do you think its wise for our leaders to tell the Muslim nations in the ME that Israel is a shinning example of democracy for them? And we wonder why they hesitate to accept democracy in Iraq...
Do you think that when push comes to shove, we should send U.S. soldiers to die for Israel's cause?

manu1959
01-24-2008, 05:41 PM
What does it matter what the Ottoman Empire did? You seem to be missing the whole point. It doesn't matter what governments did what when deciding what to do with the land. The point is that to this day, a group of people are willing to fight for the land. They may have never had a formal government to represent them, but that doesn't mean they can't lay claim to the land. Human history is a story of different cultures fighting over land. The Palestinian/Israeli one is no different. My point is that this is not our war, and our country's well being doesn't depend on what happens in Israel. You can debate the legality of the formation of Israel all you want, its not going to stop the people living in that area from feeling the way they do about it.

Do you believe we should be sending Israel billions of dollars in aid every year?
Do you think its wise for our leaders to tell the Muslim nations in the ME that Israel is a shinning example of democracy for them? And we wonder why they hesitate to accept democracy in Iraq...
Do you think that when push comes to shove, we should send U.S. soldiers to die for Israel's cause?

we send billions to almost every country on th planet including cuba and the palestinians....why exclude israel...

theHawk
01-24-2008, 06:01 PM
we send billions to almost every country on th planet including cuba and the palestinians....why exclude israel...

Israel (and Egypt as was pointed out) get more aid than anyone else. Why should we be giving any money to these countries?

Yurt
01-24-2008, 06:28 PM

so you think Israel is a buffer in the ME against radical or just plain Islam, where the goal is to subjugate you to dhimmi status?

theHawk
01-24-2008, 06:34 PM
so you think Israel is a buffer in the ME against radical or just plain Islam, where the goal is to subjugate you to dhimmi status?

No I don't think Israel is a buffer at all. In fact its existance would appear to be doing the exact opposite wouldn't you say?

And why won't you answer any of my staight forward questions? I answer yours...

manu1959
01-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Israel (and Egypt as was pointed out) get more aid than anyone else. Why should we be giving any money to these countries?

there should be no foreign aid to anyone...period......

there should be no foreign military bases.....

theHawk
01-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Careful Manu, you might be an anti-semite for saying that! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 06:58 PM
I disagree, we have a duty to help our allies.

And while i dont love giving foreign aid, israel is our best friend, like britain and we should never turn our back on our true friends.

there should be no foreign military bases.....

manu1959
01-24-2008, 07:12 PM
I disagree, we have a duty to help our allies.

And while i dont love giving foreign aid, israel is our best friend, like britain and we should never turn our back on our true friends.

both are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves......i can not support providing free money and free military with nothing in return....

america has a failing infrastructure.....and jumpy economy...the last thing we should be doing is spending money we don't have outside our borders.....

sorry....we simply can not afford it....

it would be like you on the verge of BK yet you still give me money, buy me lunch and drive me to and from work each day.....

manu1959
01-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Careful Manu, you might be an anti-semite for saying that! :laugh2:

call me names....don't care....my politics prefer no one but those in america.....

my taxes should not be given to improve lives outside these borders....

theHawk
01-24-2008, 07:18 PM
call me names....don't care....my politics prefer no one but those in america.....

You and I are in agreement 100% buddy!

manu1959
01-24-2008, 07:20 PM
You and I are in agreement 100% buddy!

i will further state that my federal taxes should not be pork barelled to other states for projects that should come out of state taxes.....

federal taxes should be for federal issues.....period...

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 07:20 PM
I dont believe israel is capable economically, as well as continuing to be a state, i mean country without our military and economic support. I cant say the same for egypt or any other country.

If israel goes, we will eventually go too, cause were next on the list

I think youre very wrong, but no you recognize israels right to exist and dont make stupid comments like hawk.

your not anti semetic, just wrong on this issue

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 07:22 PM
were bankrupt because we spend like compulsive gamblers, meaning the government.

manu1959
01-24-2008, 07:23 PM
I dont believe israel is capable economically, as well as continuing to be a state, i mean country without our military and economic support. I cant say the same for egypt or any other country.

I think youre very wrong, but no you recognize israels right to exist and dont make stupid comments like hawk.

it is not my job as a tax payer to ensure the survival of other other nations.....

sorry ... but it just isn't.....

manu1959
01-24-2008, 07:24 PM
were bankrupt because we spend like compulsive gamblers, meaning the government.

like sending billions to every nation on the planet......providing free military services to everyone on the planet.....the list goes on.....

cut spending and start with the hand outs.....

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 07:24 PM
It is our job, to take care of our allies, and there job to take care of us, thats what a friendship is.

dont wanna support israel, and watch a 2nd holocaust, thats your opinion.

Its chump change what we give israel anyway.

it is not my job as a tax payer to ensure the survival of other other nations.....

sorry ... but it just isn't.....

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 07:26 PM
im not saying give free handouts to everyone.

we give handouts to israel, because they are our only true ally in the middle east, they are under a threat of a 2nd holocuast, and they are our friends.

You are more then welcome to say to the government, lets have no friends, and lets isolate ourselves.

I never said anyone on the planet, the brits, and jews, our best friends, so our are allies.

if you feel our allies, are being our friends like saudi terrorist arabia thats different.

like sending billions to every nation on the planet......providing free military services to everyone on the planet.....the list goes on.....

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 07:27 PM
2 billion dollars is nothing, how about cutting spending for illegals down to zero, and shooting all illegals caught crossing over the border, that would do the trick.

manu1959
01-24-2008, 07:36 PM
It is our job, to take care of our allies, and there job to take care of us, thats what a friendship is.

dont wanna support israel, and watch a 2nd holocaust, thats your opinion.

Its chump change what we give israel anyway.

last i checked israel kicked the entire arab wolrds ass at least three times once it only took a week.....

they no more need our help than fly....

manu1959
01-24-2008, 07:38 PM
2 billion dollars is nothing, how about cutting spending for illegals down to zero, and shooting all illegals caught crossing over the border, that would do the trick.

actully if you took the 12 million illegals and told them and their companies they had 90 days to set up a tax paying working visa system or they would start being fined 10,000 a day per illegal employee you could probbaly fund israel....

theHawk
01-24-2008, 09:00 PM

If manu isn't anti-semitc, then why am I? Just because you say so? You have yet to quote anything I have said to prove I am anti-Jewish in any way.

And by the way, we are already "on the list". Or did you forget about 9/11?

actsnoblemartin
01-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Im not gonna say your anti-anything, but you seem to have a wee bit of bias towards the state of israel, in my humble opinion

Now, what do you think of china, muslims, and everything else

I have plenty to say about China, as well as Muslim countries. Try asking before you jump to conclusions.

You also never answered my question.

actsnoblemartin
01-30-2008, 03:00 PM
I am amending my statement, I am NOT callling you anti semetic, I am disagreeing passionently with you, Its up to you decide for yourself if you anti anything, for that i apologize.

Now, can we get back to debating?

Jews, muslims, china, whatever you want, lets have at it

truce?

:salute:

If manu isn't anti-semitc, then why am I? Just because you say so? You have yet to quote anything I have said to prove I am anti-Jewish in any way.

And by the way, we are already "on the list". Or did you forget about 9/11?

theHawk
01-30-2008, 03:35 PM
Im not gonna say your anti-anything, but you seem to have a wee bit of bias towards the state of israel, in my humble opinion

Now, what do you think of china, muslims, and everything else

I believe we should be enacting tariffs on the goods we import from China, they don't practice the same environmental and labor laws that we have to. Even if we did have "fair trade" with them, I don't think its right to do business with them anyway because of their lack of human rights....they are typical communist bastards that ban religion and try to bully with their military.

And despite how fucked up the communist Chinese are, Muslims are by far the most screwed up group of people on the planet. They take the words of a murdering pedophile as though its the word of God. These people only understand one thing....brute force, and thats exactly what we should be using against them. What a world it will become if one of these shithole countries gets nuclear weapons.

I don't have anything "against Israel", but personally I think its a pipe dream to expect to live "peacefully" side by side with Muslims. Unless Israel is willing to destroy every Muzzie within 800 miles of them, they'll never have peace. The current course of action is a complete debacle with no possible good ending in sight.

actsnoblemartin
01-30-2008, 04:10 PM
I certainly misjudged you, and for that i am sorry. Now back to the issues.

I agree with you on china, they dont practice human rights or environmental laws worth a dam

The muslim countries are so backward as a culture, that we cant reason with them

and the only good ending with israel, is to send the muslims of the west bank, gaza, and israel somewhere else.

If im being honest :)

I believe we should be enacting tariffs on the goods we import from China, they don't practice the same environmental and labor laws that we have to. Even if we did have "fair trade" with them, I don't think its right to do business with them anyway because of their lack of human rights....they are typical communist bastards that ban religion and try to bully with their military.

And despite how fucked up the communist Chinese are, Muslims are by far the most screwed up group of people on the planet. They take the words of a murdering pedophile as though its the word of God. These people only understand one thing....brute force, and thats exactly what we should be using against them. What a world it will become if one of these shithole countries gets nuclear weapons.

I don't have anything "against Israel", but personally I think its a pipe dream to expect to live "peacefully" side by side with Muslims. Unless Israel is willing to destroy every Muzzie within 800 miles of them, they'll never have peace. The current course of action is a complete debacle with no possible good ending in sight.

Gaffer
01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Israel is bombarded by 3000 rockets per month. They have built walls to keep out suicide bombers. They have to check everyone that enters their country from the pal lands. They have extreme security costs just to keep people alive. They are not a country that produces a lot of products to sell on the world market and a lot of countries don't allow Israeli made products in. Therefore, we subsidize them.

The pals produce nothing. They never have. All of their subsistence is provided by Israel. Pals are trans-Jordanians. They are arabs and the whole area could easily be absorbed by Jordan and Syria. It's not, because they want to continue the war with Israel and the pals are the pawns. There is no palistanian state, only a territory. It's used strictly as a staging area for attacks against Israel.

A zionist is someone that wants to restore the nation of Israel. That has happened. Therefore to call Israel a zionist nation is inaccurate. There have not been any zionists in the true sense of the word since 1947.

The break through into egypt was for some of the pals to escape the hamas run gaza strip and to provide a line of supply for hamas to bring in more iranian made rockets. egypt won't allow them to do that so they have to take other measures.

Don't like the measures the Israelis take against the pals? I suggest you go to Israel and spend a couple of weeks in one of the towns near the gaza strip. Then come back and tell us how terrible the Israeli actions are.

actsnoblemartin
02-01-2008, 02:11 AM
:clap: the palestinian apologists are like chamberlin, if we kiss the arab asses, and just move the jews, they will stop acting like nazi's and sing songs with us

Nope, they will just kill us next.

its like palestinian apologists dont get that jihadists kill any palestinian who says peace, many fellow muslims, jews, christians and others in the name of islam, not just in israel but in almost every country around the globe.

and they are so stupid, they cant understand that having 20% arab population along with christians, druze, and armenians, does not make israel a one race, or one religion country

Israel is bombarded by 3000 rockets per month. They have built walls to keep out suicide bombers. They have to check everyone that enters their country from the pal lands. They have extreme security costs just to keep people alive. They are not a country that produces a lot of products to sell on the world market and a lot of countries don't allow Israeli made products in. Therefore, we subsidize them.

The pals produce nothing. They never have. All of their subsistence is provided by Israel. Pals are trans-Jordanians. They are arabs and the whole area could easily be absorbed by Jordan and Syria. It's not, because they want to continue the war with Israel and the pals are the pawns. There is no palistanian state, only a territory. It's used strictly as a staging area for attacks against Israel.

A zionist is someone that wants to restore the nation of Israel. That has happened. Therefore to call Israel a zionist nation is inaccurate. There have not been any zionists in the true sense of the word since 1947.

The break through into egypt was for some of the pals to escape the hamas run gaza strip and to provide a line of supply for hamas to bring in more iranian made rockets. egypt won't allow them to do that so they have to take other measures.

Don't like the measures the Israelis take against the pals? I suggest you go to Israel and spend a couple of weeks in one of the towns near the gaza strip. Then come back and tell us how terrible the Israeli actions are.