PDA

View Full Version : A challenge

actsnoblemartin
01-24-2008, 12:16 AM
how can anyone say, its israel fault that the palestinians live in squalor

the palestinians have been teaching their kids to do nothing but hate jews and commit jihad against them.

then, ever since 1948 they have been waging wars against israel over and over again, yet some people want the jews to live with palestinians and hope they dont get blown up. Israel lives under constant thread of being murdered, and having their entire country destroyed but all of the monday morning quarterbacks in america and europe, i say to you... when you live under threat of being murdered every second, youre country destroyed and a second holocaust against you, just for needing a place to stay and call home since the world turned its back on you on the first holocaust, then you can talk, i.e. ill take you seriously and wont consider you an anti semite

theHawk
01-24-2008, 06:11 PM
how can anyone say, its israel fault that the palestinians live in squalor

the palestinians have been teaching their kids to do nothing but hate jews and commit jihad against them.

then, ever since 1948 they have been waging wars against israel over and over again, yet some people want the jews to live with palestinians and hope they dont get blown up. Israel lives under constant thread of being murdered, and having their entire country destroyed but all of the monday morning quarterbacks in america and europe, i say to you... when you live under threat of being murdered every second, youre country destroyed and a second holocaust against you, just for needing a place to stay and call home since the world turned its back on you on the first holocaust, then you can talk, i.e. ill take you seriously and wont consider you an anti semite

Well, first of all, no one in America nor Europe decided to set up a new nation in the heart of the middle east and expect the surrounding Muslims to just "accept it." The Zionist Jews are the ones that wished for this land, now they have it. Why is it that they shouldn't have to deal with the consequences of that decision? Is it somehow America's or Europe's fault for how the surrounding countries of Israel feel and act? Is it the average American's duty to ensure that Israel live peacefully with its neighbors?