PDA

View Full Version : muslim cabbie tries to kill his passsengers

manu1959
02-19-2007, 05:54 PM
cnn just reported a muslim cabbie in nashville, that had stolen tags, tried to run down his two passengers once they got out of the cab.....they were arguing about religion....lol

Nuc
02-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Muslim in Nashville, great, how do you wrap a towel around a cowboy hat?

manu1959
02-19-2007, 06:00 PM
Muslim in Nashville, great, how do you wrap a towel around a cowboy hat?

ya got me........

Nuc
02-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Does the towel go under or over the cowboy hat?

manu1959
02-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Does the towel go under or over the cowboy hat?

ya got me...

Yurt
02-19-2007, 06:20 PM
I don't think that is "fare."

Hugh Lincoln
02-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Under Sharia law, disparaging Allah creates a surcharge of $1/mile.

Yurt
02-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Under Sharia law, disparaging Allah creates a surcharge of $1/mile.

Wrong, it equals death.

Abbey Marie
02-19-2007, 06:58 PM
cnn just reported a muslim cabbie in nashville, that had stolen tags, tried to run down his two passengers once they got out of the cab.....they were arguing about religion....lol

I thought the bolded part was very interesting.

LiberalNation
02-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Is there an article to go with this story yet.

Yurt
02-19-2007, 07:08 PM
Is there an article to go with this story yet.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/11048353/detail.html

Gaffer
02-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Just another "nothing to see here folks" story. Have to add that to my list of individual terror attacks in the US. Sounds like there's quite a bit more to it than just an irrate cabbie.

LiberalNation
02-19-2007, 07:18 PM
http://www.wsmv.com/news/11048353/detail.html

Thanks.

hope he spends a nice long time in prison.

Yurt
02-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Just another "nothing to see here folks" story. Have to add that to my list of individual terror attacks in the US. Sounds like there's quite a bit more to it than just an irrate cabbie.

Question:

What if this "cabbie" represented how the majority of muslims feel? And what if the majority of these like minded muslims believed that this kind of force or greater is necessary to secure ISLAM? What if I gave you some simple muslim sites where they relish in the death of those that make fun of or whatnot their "prophet" and their "religion," would that alter your thinking?

Or am I making a mole hill....

manu1959
02-19-2007, 07:20 PM

he will probbaly blame it on a jackass 2 skit..........

Gaffer
02-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Question:

What if this "cabbie" represented how the majority of muslims feel? And what if the majority of these like minded muslims believed that this kind of force or greater is necessary to secure ISLAM? What if I gave you some simple muslim sites where they relish in the death of those that make fun of or whatnot their "prophet" and their "religion," would that alter your thinking?

Or am I making a mole hill....

That is the way the majority of muslims feel. Which is why I'm adding it to my list of individual terror attacks. There have been a lot of them. I'm well aware of the sites you speak of. You misread my post if you think I am saying it was nothing.

Yurt
02-19-2007, 07:34 PM
That is the way the majority of muslims feel. Which is why I'm adding it to my list of individual terror attacks. There have been a lot of them. I'm well aware of the sites you speak of. You misread my post if you think I am saying it was nothing.

I see, so when you said:

more to it than an irate cabbie....

This is what you were saying?

LiberalNation
02-19-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't know, I say the Muslim religion may of more fanatics right now than Christianity or Judaism seeing how things are going but getting pissed and attacking someone who disagrees with you isn't a totally Muslim things. Some of the more aggressive Christian fundie groups have members who feel the same way about other religions/people they just disagree with.

manu1959
02-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't know, I say the Muslim religion may of more fanatics right now than Christianity or Judaism seeing how things are going but getting pissed and attacking someone who disagrees with you isn't a totally Muslim things. Some of the more aggressive Christian fundie groups have members who feel the same way about other religions/people they just disagree with.

with this analogy are you condeming or condoning this cabbies actions

LiberalNation
02-19-2007, 07:43 PM
I already condemned it. What I'm not ready to condemn is an entire religion with millions of followers on this one guy. That was my point. Radicals come in all stripes.

Gaffer
02-19-2007, 07:53 PM
I see, so when you said:

more to it than an irate cabbie....

This is what you were saying?

yep, you got it this time.

I'm a bonified islamobigot. Like you I have been studying up on islam. It's the greatest evil we face in the world today.

There are no peaceful muslims, there are only those that haven't decided to take action yet.

manu1959
02-19-2007, 07:59 PM
There are no peaceful muslims, there are only those that haven't decided to take action yet.

what a profound statement....:clap:

Yurt
02-19-2007, 08:22 PM
yep, you got it this time.

I'm a bonified islamobigot. Like you I have been studying up on islam. It's the greatest evil we face in the world today.

Not a bigot friend. A truthsayer. Know this though, it is God's commandments, and that is the end.