PDA

View Full Version : Ill. Ex-Cop Was Ready for Dating Game

Pale Rider
01-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Ill. Ex-Cop Was Ready for Dating Game

2008-01-24 07:15:27
By DON BABWIN Associated Press Writer

CHICAGO (AP) — A former police officer suspected in the disappearance of his wife was ready to take part in a radio competition in which women would vie to date him before station officials canned the idea Wednesday.

Hours after radio host Steve Dahl agreed to the suggestion by Joel Brodsky, the attorney for former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, WJMK-FM officials said the game would not take place.

"Steve never intended on doing this promotion or any promotion that would put his listeners in harm's way," station vice president/general manager Peter Bowen said in a prepared statement. "The dating game idea was conceived by Peterson and Brodsky, not by Steve Dahl or anyone else at the radio station."

Read the rest here... (http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14343034&feedid=248)

Pale Rider
01-24-2008, 10:08 AM
Can you believe the GAWL of this guy? He's suspected in his wife's disappearance, and his other ex wife died of blunt force trauma to the head. Why is this son of bitch STILL OUT WALKING AROUND?!

jimnyc
01-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Can you believe the GAWL of this guy? He's suspected in his wife's disappearance, and his other ex wife died of blunt force trauma to the head. Why is this son of bitch STILL OUT WALKING AROUND?!

I saw a few pictures of him too, whether guilty or not, he sure seemed like a happy guy for someone who's wife has disappeared.

Pale Rider
01-24-2008, 10:32 AM
I saw a few pictures of him too, whether guilty or not, he sure seemed like a happy guy for someone who's wife has disappeared.

I think it is soooooo, "HA HA, FUCK Y'ALL, I KILLED MY WIFE AND THE ONE BEFORE TOO BUT YOU CAN'T CATCH ME... HA FUCKIN' HA!" Somebody ought to just whack this mother fucker. He's guilty as sin.