PDA

View Full Version : Dems- who do you favor for the nomination?

Abbey Marie
01-24-2008, 05:40 PM
So, for which of the three front-runners do you think you will vote?

Abbey Marie
01-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Not one self-proclaimed Dem is willing to state who you support? Are you embarassed to say it publicly?

Pale Rider
01-24-2008, 11:02 PM
"chirp-chirp...... chirp-chirp"

Kind of quite in here Ab....... :laugh:

LiberalNation
01-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Hillary, loud and proud.

Pale Rider
01-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Hillary, loud and proud.

Why are you the only board liberal with enough guts to speak up? Don't you wonder what's wrong with all your.... people?

DrJohn
01-25-2008, 03:55 AM
Hillary, loud and proud.

I'm voting for her in the primary this Saturday.

PostmodernProphet
01-25-2008, 06:14 AM
is it legitimate to say there are three front runners in the Democratic field?.......Edwards has much more in common with the bottom of the field than the top....

Yurt
01-25-2008, 12:44 PM
manu :poke:

:D

Abbey Marie
01-25-2008, 01:44 PM
ManfromMaine, TruthMatters, Spider, JoeSteele, Psycho, etc., etc, which candidate is your fave? Why are you afraid to say publicly?

Abbey Marie
01-27-2008, 11:50 AM
After 77 views but only two Dem votes, it is abundantly clear that Dems are afraid to say who they support.

Are you votephobic? :poke:

Embarassed to admit to liking any of them? (I would be)

Or do you just want to be able to say, "Yeah, that's who I supported" after the nominee is chosen?

Or perhaps you don't really want Obamalamadingdong to win, but are afraid you will be labeled "racist" if you admit it?

Sir Evil
01-27-2008, 12:16 PM
ManfromMaine, TruthMatters, Spider, JoeSteele, Psycho, etc., etc, which candidate is your fave? Why are you afraid to say publicly?

What a group of bozo's! they are still too busy bashing the Bush administration to even notice this post.

Pale Rider
01-27-2008, 01:23 PM

After 77 views but only two Dem votes, it is abundantly clear that Dems are afraid to say who they support.

Are you votephobic? :poke:

Embarassed to admit to liking any of them? (I would be)

Or do you just want to be able to say, "Yeah, that's who I supported" after the nominee is chosen?

Or perhaps you don't really want Obamalamadingdong to win, but are afraid you will be labeled "racist" if you admit it?

You missed the bullboy and Gabby.

You know what I think Ab? I think secretly they don't want to support either a black man, a woman, or just plain a loser like Edwards. Deep down they know that all the people on their side supposedly representing them are pretty much just a circus act, and like you said, they're ASHAMED to ADMIT IT.

5stringJeff
01-27-2008, 01:34 PM

3 Democrats voted: DrJohn, Liberal Nation, and nevadamedic.

Pale Rider
01-27-2008, 02:00 PM
3 Democrats voted: DrJohn, Liberal Nation, and nevadamedic.

- - - :lmao: - - - :lol: - - - :laugh: - - - :clap:

manu1959
01-27-2008, 02:38 PM
manu :poke:

:D

well everyone tells me since i am supporting mccain now i am a dem so i am going to change my affiliation and vote dem.....

:fu:

Pale Rider
01-27-2008, 03:03 PM
well everyone tells me since i am supporting mccain now i am a dem so i am going to change my affiliation and vote dem.....

Well you do live in California... I don't think that surprises anyone... :rolleyes:

Kathianne
01-27-2008, 03:59 PM

That's ok, you lib you! Hey, several have said I'm not really conservative. Well, I'm not a conservative if that means voting for someone who behaves totally against my principles, words matter, actions matter more.