PDA

View Full Version : Sylvester Stallone Endorses Senator McCain

nevadamedic
01-25-2008, 12:33 AM
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Sylvester_Stallone_Endors/2008/01/24/67084.html?s=al&promo_code=43C7-1

How awesome. Senator McCain has gotten several endorsements latley and they just keep rolling in. :salute:

01-25-2008, 12:48 AM
alright... so explain to me why I should care any more about Stalones endorsement than I care about Norris's endorsement?

Why do you think its necessary to rely on celebrity endorsements to make your decisions rather than the issues and your intelligence?

Yurt
01-25-2008, 01:23 AM
http://www.doublespeakshow.com/images/2006/08/mccain_wow.jpg

Rambo rescued POW's, makes sense

82Marine89
01-25-2008, 09:39 AM
alright... so explain to me why I should care any more about Stalones endorsement than I care about Norris's endorsement?

Why do you think its necessary to rely on celebrity endorsements to make your decisions rather than the issues and your intelligence?

Nevadamedic and intelligence? :laugh2:

nevadamedic
01-25-2008, 11:17 AM

I guarantee if it was your precious Romney you would be all over it.

jimnyc
01-25-2008, 11:21 AM
"Sylvester Stallone Endorses Senator McCain"

See what years of pumping steroids into your body does to the brain? :laugh2:

darin
01-25-2008, 11:22 AM
I guarantee if it was your precious Romney you would be all over it.

Dude - you seem the most-nasty in terms of 'My candidate is best, if you don't like him, you're dumb!"

nevadamedic
01-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Dude - you seem the most-nasty in terms of 'My candidate is best, if you don't like him, you're dumb!"

Nope, not at all.

darin
01-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Based on what you write here on the forums, I thnk you're either lying or blind to it. I've not seen another more hostile against other candidates.

nevadamedic
01-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Based on what you write here on the forums, I thnk you're either lying or blind to it. I've not seen another more hostile against other candidates.

Maybe you should read some of Pale Rider's posts? With Avatar at a close second.

Abbey Marie
01-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Celebrity endorsements are meaningless to me. Well, maybe not meaningless. I have so little regard for what Hollywood thinks, that I think twice about pols who get endorsements from them.

darin
01-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Maybe you should read some of Pale Rider's posts? With Avatar at a close second.

Avatar NEVER berates folk for supporting people other than his choice. To suggest so is lunacy.

01-25-2008, 12:29 PM

i apolgize if you think im being harsh on McCain. I am just tired of having a knife stabbed in my back from McCain each and every single time a major conservative issues comes up.

My problem with McCain comes solely from his record. And I cant help but notice you have refused to even try to defend it.

I am simply tired of people trying to deflect discussion of issues with personal attacks or a claim of victimhood.

hjmick
01-25-2008, 12:32 PM
I was thrilled when Fred Thompson endorsed Fred Thompson.