PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Hate For Bush Drove Me To The Bible

MIKESHARQ
01-10-2007, 03:53 PM
I am breaking one of my own rules here, but I can’t help myself. I have always refrained from Biblical quotations in any politically conservative piece. I believe I understand what the first amendment says and what was meant by the founders regarding establishment. And though I believe that much of our Constitution and Amendments could be supported by passages from the Bible, the Torah, or the Qur’an, I’ve just chosen not to. But a passage from the New Testament Book of Matthew just keeps coming to mind as I hear the Left Wing Democrats carp about the Bush administration so I’m quoting it:

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own…”

Plank number one is actually a timber from the Chapaquidic Bridge which lodged in the eye of the bloviating senior senator from Massachusetts while he paced the bridge contemplating career salvation as MaryJo’s last bubbles rose from the scotch saturated Oldsmobile.

Plank number two is a big one: Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and the War on Poverty (Welfare). These planks will wreck the country when my unborn great or great-great grandchildren tell the tax collector to piss off.

Plank number three is opposition to strict constructionist jurists sitting on the Supreme Court. William O. Douglas should have been tried as a seditionist. But the left/dems loved him.

Plank number four is the democrat left’s violation of the 10th Amendment. There is absolutely nothing in Constitutional law about providing a public (socialized) education. This task should be returned to the states as intended and stop the federal brainwashing.

Plank number five could just be the last straw, Al Gore styled environmentalism based of bad science and support for hate America. Kyoto would wreck the American economy.

If the Democrats would just get the wood out of their eyes they might see more clearly that most Americans find them out of focus.

Mr. P
01-10-2007, 04:06 PM
I am breaking one of my own rules here, but I can’t help myself. I have always refrained from Biblical quotations in any politically conservative piece. I believe I understand what the first amendment says and what was meant by the founders regarding establishment. And though I believe that much of our Constitution and Amendments could be supported by passages from the Bible, the Torah, or the Qur’an, I’ve just chosen not to. But a passage from the New Testament Book of Matthew just keeps coming to mind as I hear the Left Wing Democrats carp about the Bush administration so I’m quoting it:

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own…”

Plank number one is actually a timber from the Chapaquidic Bridge which lodged in the eye of the bloviating senior senator from Massachusetts while he paced the bridge contemplating career salvation as MaryJo’s last bubbles rose from the scotch saturated Oldsmobile.

Plank number two is a big one: Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and the War on Poverty (Welfare). These planks will wreck the country when my unborn great or great-great grandchildren tell the tax collector to piss off.

Plank number three is opposition to strict constructionist jurists sitting on the Supreme Court. William O. Douglas should have been tried as a seditionist. But the left/dems loved him.

Plank number four is the democrat left’s violation of the 10th Amendment. There is absolutely nothing in Constitutional law about providing a public (socialized) education. This task should be returned to the states as intended and stop the federal brainwashing.

Plank number five could just be the last straw, Al Gore styled environmentalism based of bad science and support for hate America. Kyoto would wreck the American economy.

If the Democrats would just get the wood out of their eyes they might see more clearly that most Americans find them out of focus.

Hate to break the news to ya, MIKESHARQ, but there are so many planks in the eyes of most Americans they can't SEE anymore.

MIKESHARQ
01-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Mr.P
I understand what you say. It's difficult to keep the faith if you watch much TV. Hang in there.

Mr. P
01-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Mr.P
I understand what you say. It's difficult to keep the faith if you watch much TV. Hang in there.

Faith? In what? MORONS that could give a shit? :dunno:

Abbey Marie
01-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Democrat Hate For Bush Drove Me To The Bible

Well, finally the Dems have done something worthwhile!

Nice piece, Mike. We need to reduce the libs to plankton and feed them to the whales. ;)

Dilloduck
01-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Well, finally the Dems have done something worthwhile!

Nice peice, Mike. We need to reduce the libs to plankton and feed them to the whales. ;)

Thanks Abby--that was deep !! :D

Abbey Marie
01-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks Abby--that was deep !! :D

...as the deep blue sea? ;)

Dilloduck
01-10-2007, 05:31 PM
...as the deep blue sea? ;)

bingo :beer:

MIKESHARQ
01-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Abbey

I love puns almost as much as the thing I love most.
FABULOUS ONE - Thanks
Mike

Abbey Marie
01-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Abbey

I love puns almost as much as the thing I love most.
FABULOUS ONE - Thanks
Mike

:thumb:

You are a gifted writer, Mike.

(Would it be forward to ask what you love most?)

MIKESHARQ
01-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Abbey:

Be as forward as you like. THE TRINITY
Then Betty, Then Puns.
Mike

Mr. P
01-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Get a ROOM!:lol:

Abbey Marie
01-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Abbey: