PDA

View Full Version : I Won!!!

actsnoblemartin
01-25-2008, 06:05 PM
The winner of our FREE 6 WEEK Body Transformation Program with Cindy Whitmarsh( http://www.ultrafitnutrition.com/ )...is...
...Martin, of San Diego!!! (Martin please email us your phone # ASAP!).

We want to thank EVERYONE for sending us your amazing stories and participating in the contest. Cindy promises to contact each of you personally and offer free guidance and advice for your situation!!!

Based upon the success of the contest we will probably be repeating in the future!

Martin: You will also be invited as an in-studio guest on the show to report on your progress!

Thank You,
Rick

Yurt
01-25-2008, 06:09 PM
uh, what does that mean?

jimnyc
01-25-2008, 06:12 PM
I just won an Ipod Nano! I was surfing through one of my favorite arcade sites and not only was it flashing on my screen but a voice spoke to me and told me I won!

And it must be my lucky day, I was browsing another site and a big flashing banner told me I was the 10,000th visitor and I won!

:coffee:

actsnoblemartin
01-25-2008, 06:14 PM
i will have profesional help for 6 weeks, to lose weight

uh, what does that mean?

Kathianne
01-25-2008, 06:26 PM

Um as Jim insinuated, what did you do to 'win', otherwise think long and hard about responding. Identity theft, you know.

actsnoblemartin
01-25-2008, 06:35 PM
its legit.

I won six weeks with a professional,

this is what it is

http://www.ultrafitnutrition.com/

Um as Jim insinuated, what did you do to 'win', otherwise think long and hard about responding. Identity theft, you know.

Kathianne
01-25-2008, 06:37 PM
its legit.

I won six weeks with a professional,

Congratulations then!

darin
01-25-2008, 06:38 PM
But...do you NEED a pro's help? It'd be like somebody saying I 'won' six weeks membership to an online poker place. Sure it'd be free...but is it something I'd need?

actsnoblemartin
01-25-2008, 06:38 PM
yes, it will be very very helpful :)

But...do you NEED a pro's help? It'd be like somebody saying I 'won' six weeks membership to an online poker place. Sure it'd be free...but is it something I'd need?

Mr. P
01-25-2008, 07:28 PM
A long time friend of mine is a Doc. At one time he worked at a "diet clinic".

I remember him once saying, "what they don't understand is, IF you don't shovel stuff into your mouth, YOU WON'T GAIN wait". Seems simple enough for me.

Which is really why there is such a massive weight lose business. Most people want that quick fix to lose weight, instead of eating right and exercise. Eating right and exercise are the only proven ways to lose and stabilize weight.

actsnoblemartin
01-25-2008, 07:35 PM
I agree with everything you said, but there are compulsive over eaters, just like gamblers, and it isnt enough to say, just stop

it doesnt work with alcoholics, without professional help, same with compulsive over eaters

A long time friend of mine is a Doc. At one time he worked at a "diet clinic".

I remember him once saying, "what they don't understand is, IF you don't shovel stuff into your mouth, YOU WON'T GAIN wait". Seems simple enough for me.

Which is really why there is such a massive weight lose business. Most people want that quick fix to lose weight, instead of eating right and exercise. Eating right and exercise are the only proven ways to lose and stabilize weight.

Mr. P
01-25-2008, 07:54 PM
I agree with everything you said, but there are compulsive over eaters, just like gamblers, and it isnt enough to say, just stop

it doesnt work with alcoholics, without professional help, same with compulsive over eaters

You're right. Someone saying "just stop" does not work. The individual must "just stop". That, and only that, works. So really, the bottom line is no so called professional will really make a difference. All they do, IMO, is collect $$ along the way.

actsnoblemartin
01-25-2008, 07:59 PM
I agree, but i would also point out professionals can be of service, for example. I dont know about exercise , a personal trainer can be of help

dieticians same thing

You're right. Someone saying "just stop" does not work. The individual must "just stop". That, and only that, works. So really, the bottom line is no so called professional will really make a difference. All they do, IMO, is collect $$ along the way.

Mr. P
01-25-2008, 08:08 PM
I agree, but i would also point out professionals can be of service, for example. I dont know about exercise , a personal trainer can be of help

dieticians same thing

Not the same thing, Martin. Bill W tried Doctors and failed. What developed from his experience is wide spread today, even in weight lose.

actsnoblemartin
01-25-2008, 08:10 PM
You made a very compelling argument

Not the same thing, Martin. Bill W tried Doctors and failed. What developed from his experience is wide spread today, even in weight lose.

OCA
01-26-2008, 12:18 AM

So you are a fat fuck too?

OCA
01-26-2008, 12:19 AM

You have an excuse for everything, personal responsibility is not in your vocabulary.