PDA

View Full Version : The Messiah Has Returned

OCA
01-26-2008, 12:15 AM
The Messiah has returned from an unavoidable bureaucratic leave of absence, he has returned to rid the board of retards and thieves which seem to have resprouted from an apparent lack of retard and thief killer.

Mr. P
01-26-2008, 12:39 AM
You crazy Greek Bastard! :laugh2:....:cheers2:

OCA
01-26-2008, 12:44 AM
You crazy Greek Bastard! :laugh2:....:cheers2:

Freakin Comcast sucks ass i'll tell ya P! I should've run the lines and did the damn thing myself! Oh and don't even get me started on their customer service, panagia mou!:pee:

I've only been able to look at the board for a few minutes a time a few times a day from various computers at client's offices etc. etc., can't believe some of the crap i've read from the gang of 4!

Mr. P
01-26-2008, 12:53 AM
Freakin Comcast sucks ass i'll tell ya P! I should've run the lines and did the damn thing myself! Oh and don't even get me started on their customer service, panagia mou!:pee:

I've only been able to look at the board for a few minutes a time a few times a day from various computers at client's offices etc. etc., can't believe some of the crap i've read from the gang of 4!

I love the do-it- yer-self concept. I still have a scar on my arm from "helping" the comcast installer.

jimnyc
01-26-2008, 07:54 AM
Damn, Mike's back, better get my medication ready again! :coffee:

OCA
01-26-2008, 08:19 AM
Damn, Mike's back, better get my medication ready again! :coffee:

You've let the gang of 4 run buck wild, I need to remind them of their lowly stature here.

jimnyc
01-26-2008, 08:22 AM
You've let the gang of 4 run buck wild, I need to remind them of their lowly stature here.

Be nice now, Mr. Messiah! Go up to the current events section and read the stickied thread. Why not enter and toss in your 2 cents? I know you can write well when you want to, rather than using your wit and style to obliterate your enemies! :poke:

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 09:16 AM

Well where the fuck did ya move to.... Tim Butt Crack Two?

Good to see ya back steaming cow pie... :laugh2:

OCA
01-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Be nice now, Mr. Messiah! Go up to the current events section and read the stickied thread. Why not enter and toss in your 2 cents? I know you can write well when you want to, rather than using your wit and style to obliterate your enemies! :poke:

Because every candidate from both major parties are about as worthy as tits on a boar, they are a joke!

The gang of 4 have been let run buckwild here, I can't stand thieves and mental midgets and will say so sparky!:poke:

OCA
01-26-2008, 09:48 AM
Well where the fuck did ya move to.... Tim Butt Crack Two?

Good to see ya back steaming cow pie... :laugh2:

Just two miles away from where we were before but that two miles made the difference between a city atmosphere with the occasional bum or punk throwing trash on my lawn etc. etc. to where I now am in the country. I have a holstein dairy right next to me now and when I get up at 5:30 and go out and the ligts are on in the milking barn and the smell of cowshit is strong in the air it lets me know there are still good things in the world.

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Just two miles away from where we were before but that two miles made the difference between a city atmosphere with the occasional bum or punk throwing trash on my lawn etc. etc. to where I now am in the country. I have a holstein dairy right next to me now and when I get up at 5:30 and go out and the ligts are on in the milking barn and the smell of cowshit is strong in the air it lets me know there are still good things in the world.

Well believe it or not brother, I envy you. I grew up on a farm, and love the smell of one. Whether it's manure or what, I love the smell of a farm. And you can include the smell of freshly mowed Alfalfa in that. Fuck... I need to get my ass back to Wisconsin.

Mr. P
01-26-2008, 10:39 AM

I have roosters on two sides of me. I think I'd prefer the smell of cowshit, these lil bastards can't tell time. Who ever said they crow at sunrise must have never been around a real rooster! They crank-up at 4 A.M. break for lunch from 11-1 then back at it with a short break at dinner, they give it a rest at about 10:30.

OCA
01-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I have roosters on two sides of me. I think I'd prefer the smell of cowshit, these lil bastards can't tell time. Who ever said they crow at sunrise must have never been around a real rooster! They crank-up at 4 A.M. break for lunch from 11-1 then back at it with a short break at dinner, they give it a rest at about 10:30.

Chickens are a whole different subject P, to me the only good chicken is cut up into 6 frying pieces.

OCA
01-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Well believe it or not brother, I envy you. I grew up on a farm, and love the smell of one. Whether it's manure or what, I love the smell of a farm. And you can include the smell of freshly mowed Alfalfa in that. Fuck... I need to get my ass back to Wisconsin.

Freshly mowed alfalfa....ahhhhhhhhh, thats good shit right there, that and i've always loved the smell of freshly cut lumber.

BTW I went down the rodeo trail two weekends ago, a guy I know out of Woodbine, MD had qualified for the PRCA circuit finals here in the Northeast in the bronc riding and I knew it was that weekend and the weather had me feeling a bit of cabin fever(also my brother was announcing that deal) so I called him up and told that sumbitch to swing by and pick my ass up so I could smell the dirt and drink some longnecks.

Good times, good times........well except for the gelding that seized up and died during the grand entry......HOLY HELL!

Abbey Marie
01-27-2008, 12:52 PM
The Messiah Has Returned

Does this mean the end of the world is soon? :scared:

82Marine89
01-27-2008, 01:07 PM

Smells like a democrat debate? Huh?

OCA
01-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Smells like a democrat debate? Huh?

Well thats kind of different.:laugh2: Its not the smell of cowshit that I like its what that smell represents, same as if I were smelling burning steel from a farrier shoeing a horse or burning calf hair from the branding iron.

IOW that type of shit lets you know you are in the country and you ain't gonna get the type of nuisance shit you get in the city. Now don't get me wrong I love the city and all that it offers but really I can do without living in one now.

remie
01-28-2008, 08:46 AM

Sounds like you need to get out the trusty Benelli and have chicken and dumplings. Glad to see you back on line!

glockmail
01-28-2008, 08:54 AM
The Messiah has returned from an unavoidable bureaucratic leave of absence, he has returned to rid the board of retards and thieves which seem to have resprouted from an apparent lack of retard and thief killer.
What a coincidence.

Mr. P
01-28-2008, 10:17 AM
Sounds like you need to get out the trusty Benelli and have chicken and dumplings. Glad to see you back on line!

In a heartbeat if I could get away with it. :laugh2: Believe it or not, I'm in a residential area so a good pellet rifle might be the best choice.

remie
01-28-2008, 10:25 AM
In a heartbeat if I could get away with it. :laugh2: Believe it or not, I'm in a residential area so a good pellet rifle might be the best choice.

Yep, that will work just fine.....and much quieter.