PDA

View Full Version : Nude Buttocks May Cost ABC $1.4 Million

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Nude Buttocks May Cost ABC $1.4 Million

2008-01-26 07:15:19

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Communications Commission has proposed a $1.4 million fine against 52 ABC Television Network stations over a 2003 broadcast of cop drama NYPD Blue.

The fine is for a scene where a boy surprises a woman as she prepares to take a shower. The scene depicted "multiple, close-up views" of the woman's "nude buttocks" according to an agency order issued late Friday.

ABC is owned by the Walt Disney Co. The fines were issued against 52 stations either owned by or affiliated with the network.

Full story here... (http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14348827&feedid=241)

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 10:56 AM
The defense in this case is arguing that the "buttocks" is not a sexual organ... it's not? So then women should be able to walk down the street with their bare ass hanging out?

Just reminds me of another liberal line of crap by one of the biggest liberal obfuscators this country has ever seen, bubba clinton, saying, "a blow job is not sex." Yeah? Then why did you pump your jiz all over mz lewinski's dress? Was she rubbing your feet? Gimme a break.

shattered
01-26-2008, 11:05 AM
The defense in this case is arguing that the "buttocks" is not a sexual organ... it's not? So then women should be able to walk down the street with their bare ass hanging out?

Just reminds me of another liberal line of crap by one of the biggest liberal obfuscators this country has ever seen, bubba clinton, saying, "a blow job is not sex." Yeah? Then why did you pump your jiz all over mz lewinski's dress? Was she rubbing your feet? Gimme a break.

They do.. They're called "too short shorts".

01-26-2008, 11:17 AM

do you really want some of the guys on here to answer this question?

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 12:09 PM
They do.. They're called "too short shorts".

Really... lets see a pic... :popcorn:

hjmick
01-26-2008, 12:09 PM
This is just plain silly.

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 12:17 PM
This is just plain silly.

It all really boils down to what is acceptable in our society and what isn't. I remember when the networks forbid the showing of Barbara Eden's "navel" in the citcom "I Dream of Jeanie." Now we've come to showing full, butt naked back sides of women on prime time TV, and arguing it's all fine and dandy. All in what... 25 years?

Is it for the better or for the worse? When does it end? When full blown sex is acceptable on prime time? Where's the boundary and who gets to set it?

Dilloduck
01-26-2008, 12:20 PM
It all really boils down to what is acceptable in our society and what isn't. I remember when the networks forbid the showing of Barbara Eden's "navel" in the citcom "I Dream of Jeanie." Now we've come to showing full, butt naked back sides of women on prime time TV, and arguing it's all fine and dandy. All in what... 25 years?

Is it for the better or for the worse? When does it end? When full blown sex is acceptable on prime time? Where's the boundary and who gets to set it?

Whoever it is , it shouldn't be the government.

Pale Rider
01-26-2008, 05:23 PM

Ya stopped this thread dead in it's tracks with THAT statement dillo... :laugh:

pegwinn
01-26-2008, 05:27 PM

Thank God for Cable.

Chessplayer
01-26-2008, 06:02 PM
Why is the fine being issued now for something that happened four years ago?

jimnyc
01-26-2008, 06:05 PM
I think they should give me $1.4 million for when I saw the naked butt of "Sipowitz" on the show years ago. I'm still scarred!

Psychoblues
01-27-2008, 02:36 AM
Do you actually think this is a "liberal" complaint, pr?

Answering your own post by blaming liberals and refering to the Big Dog ain't gonna win your sillyass argument, pr. You really gotta get a real life, pr. I worry about you!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale Rider
01-27-2008, 01:46 PM
Do you actually think this is a "liberal" complaint, pr?

Answering your own post by blaming liberals and refering to the Big Dog ain't gonna win your sillyass argument, pr. You really gotta get a real life, pr. I worry about you!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda early to be hittin' the bottle ain't it Pb?

What I did was make a "comparison" to another liberal line of crap.

And most people here do comment on threads they start, or haven't you noticed? Maybe if you laid off the sauce long enough to get a clue you'd see that.

Take another time out and sober up. We'll talk later when you've got your head out of your ass.

waterrescuedude2000
01-29-2008, 04:40 AM
That people are too worried... All guys and all Girls have the same body parts so who cares its not like its something I have never seen. I don't see why its such a big issue. Was it sexual??? NO then who gives a shit its just a part of the body.

Psychoblues
01-29-2008, 04:47 AM
You answered your own post, pr, because there was no other answer at the time. You are indeed a squirrelly shit, aren't you?

Kinda early to be hittin' the bottle ain't it Pb?

What I did was make a "comparison" to another liberal line of crap.

And most people here do comment on threads they start, or haven't you noticed? Maybe if you laid off the sauce long enough to get a clue you'd see that.

Take another time out and sober up. We'll talk later when you've got your head out of your ass.

OK, I've got my head out of my ass, what you got, cowgirl?