PDA

View Full Version : Tiger

Sitarro
01-26-2008, 05:06 PM
He has an 8 stroke lead at 17 under par with a birdie putt on the 16th in the third round of the Buick Invitational..... and he isn't driving the ball well!!!!
Good luck to the rest of the field in this, Tiger's first, tournament of the year.

I think he has a very good chance for the Grand Slam this year, he is in ridiculous shape, has his head right with above his normal confidence and he still has a much better work ethic than anyone else on tour. He may be truly unstoppable. Got to have a huge respect for that.

Sitarro
01-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Birdie on the 18th to go 18 under and maintains an 8 stroke lead after Stewart Cink eagled the last hole to stay in second. He will no doubt go to the practice tee to work out the driving problem even after a 66 today.

OCA
01-26-2008, 06:04 PM
He has an 8 stroke lead at 17 under par with a birdie putt on the 16th in the third round of the Buick Invitational..... and he isn't driving the ball well!!!!
Good luck to the rest of the field in this, Tiger's first, tournament of the year.

I think he has a very good chance for the Grand Slam this year, he is in ridiculous shape, has his head right with above his normal confidence and he still has a much better work ethic than anyone else on tour. He may be truly unstoppable. Got to have a huge respect for that.

I think this very well could be the year he wins the grand slam or at the very least Nelson's consecutive win streak, he is playing just that good. I watched most of his 2nd round and his short game was phenomenal and I don't think i've ever seen a more outstanding putting round ever especially on poa greens, every fucking putt was poured right in the heart and if he was faced with a 50 or 60 foot lag putt he dropped it inside a two foot circle with beautiful pace.

jimnyc
01-26-2008, 06:06 PM
I once shot a 123. Is that any good? :coffee:

OCA
01-26-2008, 06:08 PM
I once shot a 123. Is that any good? :coffee:

Well Jesus I sure hope you were piss drunk at the time, if not i'm gonna have to question if you even have a miniscule amount of coordination.:slap:

jimnyc
01-26-2008, 06:14 PM
Well Jesus I sure hope you were piss drunk at the time, if not i'm gonna have to question if you even have a miniscule amount of coordination.:slap:

A bunch of beers and some smoke to boot! :laugh2:

OCA
01-26-2008, 06:34 PM
A bunch of beers and some smoke to boot! :laugh2:

Listen, as 1 who has been playing the game since the age of 7 and who has gotten pretty good(currently a 6 handicap although I couldn't play to that this time of year) and who has tried just about everything in connection with the game I can tell you from experience that golf and chronic do not get along well.:laugh2:

Sitarro
01-27-2008, 01:30 AM
I think this very well could be the year he wins the grand slam or at the very least Nelson's consecutive win streak, he is playing just that good. I watched most of his 2nd round and his short game was phenomenal and I don't think i've ever seen a more outstanding putting round ever especially on poa greens, every fucking putt was poured right in the heart and if he was faced with a 50 or 60 foot lag putt he dropped it inside a two foot circle with beautiful pace.

It's amazing how the rest of the field reacts too. It's almost like they know that they are playing in a separate tournament and it is for second place. His long irons are hard to believe, how precise can you get? What is amazing also is how unaffected he is. He doesn't seem to lose the fire at all. He doesn't just want to win he keeps playing just as hard with an 8 shot lead as he would from behind. I am more impressed with him every year...... it started when he shot a 63 a number of years ago and yet he was the only one still practicing in the dark.

Psychoblues
01-27-2008, 02:15 AM
Obviously racing just ain't your game either, zorro.

It's amazing how the rest of the field reacts too. It's almost like they know that they are playing in a separate tournament and it is for second place. His long irons are hard to believe, how precise can you get? What is amazing also is how unaffected he is. He doesn't seem to lose the fire at all. He doesn't just want to win he keeps playing just as hard with an 8 shot lead as he would from behind. I am more impressed with him every year...... it started when he shot a 63 a number of years ago and yet he was the only one still practicing in the dark.

Tiger is the very best!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I will see his equal in my lifetime!!!!!!!