PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wins! Clinton Billed As Rascist!

Psychoblues
01-26-2008, 10:55 PM
My, my, my. The MSM and the republicans are certainly scared of Clinton!!!!!!!

I've watched and listened to the remarks about Obama and Clinton on MSNBC, CNN and even the FoxNews reporters tonight. All certainly acclaim the victory by Obama and ALL certainly want to diminish Clinton by whatever means necessary!!!!!!!!!!! The Clintons, Hillary or Bill or Chelsea, are not rascist. You repubs and the MSM will have a very hard time selling that idea without exposing your own racial sensitivities.

Carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-27-2008, 04:35 AM
??????

stephanie
01-27-2008, 04:52 AM
You got the lamestream media part right...

But Republicans afraid of the Shrill??

Naaaa..Their dusting off all the skeletons out of the Hill and Bills broom closet as we speak....:laugh2:

jimnyc
01-27-2008, 04:53 AM
??????

I think the public could have done without his Jesse Jackson quip after Hillary's loss. I'm not sold on the fact that he is a racist, but I do believe his antics on the campaign trail are doing more to hurt Hillary than helping her.

nevadamedic
01-27-2008, 05:13 AM
I think the public could have done without his Jesse Jackson quip after Hillary's loss. I'm not sold on the fact that he is a racist, but I do believe his antics on the campaign trail are doing more to hurt Hillary than helping her.

Obama Bin Laden is more racist then everyone on the Democratic side and is more racist then almost all the one's on the Republican side with the exception of Ron "Kook" Paul.

Trigg
01-27-2008, 12:44 PM
My, my, my. The MSM and the republicans are certainly scared of Clinton!!!!!!!

I've watched and listened to the remarks about Obama and Clinton on MSNBC, CNN and even the FoxNews reporters tonight. All certainly acclaim the victory by Obama and ALL certainly want to diminish Clinton by whatever means necessary!!!!!!!!!!! The Clintons, Hillary or Bill or Chelsea, are not rascist. You repubs and the MSM will have a very hard time selling that idea without exposing your own racial sensitivities.

Carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did the MSM become a republican problem????? They've always been biased towards the dems, just because they're showing their real colors don't pin them on us.

I don't think the Clintons are racist, I do think they're trying to polarize Obama as the "black candidate" and apparently they're doing a good job. The question is if he is seen as the "black candidate" will the enlightened libs flock to Clinton (white flight)?? If they do than the libs will forever have to stop calling the republicans the racist group.

The only racists I see right now are the 4 out of 5 black voters who went with Obama. Whites didn't do that, he got a quarter of their votes. Who are the racists again??

manu1959
01-27-2008, 02:42 PM
big bill isn't acting very presidential running for his third term....

82Marine89
01-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Obama Bin Laden is more racist then everyone on the Democratic side and is more racist then almost all the one's on the Republican side with the exception of Ron "Kook" Paul.

Instead of a Faux News sound bite and name calling, how about explaining your comment in your own words? Tell me how Obama and Ron Paul are racists. Provide links to back up your bullshit. :fu: