PDA

View Full Version : Winter Classic Weathered out!!!!!!

Psychoblues
01-26-2008, 10:59 PM
They don't announce yet for the make up date and the 24 hours of Daytona on Speed Channel is boring, boring, boring!!!!!!!!!! I do appreciate, however, that the Pontiacs seem to be doing very well against the other mostly foreign makes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
02-06-2008, 03:14 AM
The Winter Classic was finally run. Bub McCool (seriously that is is real name) took the checkered flag and it was a GREAT RACE!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
02-06-2008, 03:26 AM
Who could possibly give a shit except for maybe burned out drunken rednecks?

Psychoblues
02-06-2008, 03:32 AM
I asked you politely in another post, zero, if you have a problem with rednecks?

Who could possibly give a shit except for maybe burned out drunken rednecks?

Are you really that eat up with hatred and refusal to face the facts?

stephanie
02-06-2008, 03:44 AM
All right you two.........go to your corners, I'll be the referee....

When I count down from 10...come out swinging....:laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-06-2008, 04:14 AM
I asked a simple question and I expect a simple answer, staphy.

All right you two.........go to your corners, I'll be the referee....

When I count down from 10...come out swinging....:laugh2:

Are you condemning the rednecks as well? I take exception to that mindset.

stephanie
02-06-2008, 04:19 AM
I asked a simple question and I expect a simple answer, staphy.

Are you condemning the rednecks as well? I take exception to that mindset.

Hell no I'm not condemning rednecks......I'm one...born, bread thru and thru...

So.........I forget you question??:laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-06-2008, 04:27 AM
That is not surprising, staphy. I was talking to zero, however.

Hell no I'm not condemning rednecks......I'm one...born, bread thru and thru...

So.........I forget you question??:laugh2:

What kind of "bread" is that? Corn bread, white bread, tortillas or maybe pita bread? Go to the Lounge and have another Cape Cod on me, OK?

stephanie
02-06-2008, 05:00 AM
That is not surprising, staphy. I was talking to zero, however.

What kind of "bread" is that? Corn bread, white bread, tortillas or maybe pita bread? Go to the Lounge and have another Cape Cod on me, OK?

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllright .........you got me........I'm bread a redneck...........:cheers2:

:laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-06-2008, 05:16 AM
I'm a born and bred American.

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllright .........you got me........I'm bread a redneck...........:cheers2:

:laugh2:

Do you like butter and jamm? Most breads go well with them.

stephanie
02-06-2008, 05:24 AM
I'm a born and bred American.

Do you like butter and jam? Most breads go well with them.

I only like grape jelly..........with my bread when it's toasted, and only REAL BUTTER....

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/beernpussy1.gif

Sitarro
02-06-2008, 02:11 PM
I asked you politely in another post, zero, if you have a problem with rednecks?

Depends on the redneck. I dislike the drunken white trash ones that are inherently racist, uneducated buffoons. They are a waste of air and other precious natural resources. They tend to make a lot of noise and store piles of shit in their front yards, have sex with their cousins and think NASCAR is a religion.

The other rednecks......... hardworking, family loving, decent people that tend to get sunburn on the back of their necks from working outdoors, I have no problem with them, I just don't want to listen to their music.

Are you really that eat up with hatred and refusal to face the facts?

Crack a book sometime psycho, you may see just how stupid that pathetic attempt at a question is....... "that eat up"....... really?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

dig it?

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 02:43 AM
Obviously, less than zero, I identify with the latter but you could really care less about us could you?

Depends on the redneck. I dislike the drunken white trash ones that are inherently racist, uneducated buffoons. They are a waste of air and other precious natural resources. They tend to make a lot of noise and store piles of shit in their front yards, have sex with their cousins and think NASCAR is a religion.

The other rednecks......... hardworking, family loving, decent people that tend to get sunburn on the back of their necks from working outdoors, I have no problem with them, I just don't want to listen to their music.

Crack a book sometime psycho, you may see just how stupid that pathetic attempt at a question is....... "that eat up"....... really?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

dig it?

As a musician, I am certain I have no interest in your shallow and uninspired jamm that can't even be sold on reich wing boards.

Dig it?