PDA

View Full Version : Keith Olbermann Now Writes For Daily Kos

red states rule
01-27-2008, 07:08 AM
More proof of the liberal meida bias. PMSNBC must not care own of their hosts also contributes to the kook left hate site Saily Kos

Nothing has been mentioned in the liberal media on this - but I know what the reaction would be if say Shep Smith or Britt Hume would be writing for a conservative site

The liberal media would be demanding Fox News fire them

Mukasey Hangs A Portrait Of Orwell
by Keith Olbermann
Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 09:58:20 PM PST
I had a shot of cortisone in my hand Friday afternoon so I'm still not certain I'm not hallucinating this, even though I've seen it on the Reuters news wire, read it aloud to a couple of colleagues, and put it out on Countdown as the closer to "Bushed!"

Attorney General Michael Mukasey says he has hung two portraits in his new office. And one of them is of George Orwell.

Keith Olbermann's diary :: ::
This would be the original Reuters story. The operative part would seem to be the AG's insistence that he esteems Eric Blair, AKA Orwell, for the clarity, not the subject, of his writing.

I'm still not sure I haven't gotten a very specific "Your Worst Fear Suddenly Materializes In Real Life As A Matter-Of-Fact Wire Story" moment going on here. Or maybe it's some sort of "You've Been A Good Boy: Here Is Six Weeks Worth Of Jokes, No Lifting Involved" thing.

This was the Countdown version of it, and I hope you'll forgive me quoting myself. Eating my own words, most wholesome diet, Churchill... you know the gag

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/1/26/03148/0572/47/443383

stephanie
01-27-2008, 07:32 AM
:laugh2: gag me with a soup spoon...

Olbermann is so far down on the feeding chain...who the hell know about them....

A lot of people talk about Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage and HATE...

listen to Oberman........His show is so pathetic...he reminds me of the RUDE PUNDIT..........
No wonder his show is not even in the ratings of a show to watch....:laugh2:

red states rule
01-27-2008, 07:35 AM
:laugh2: gag me with a soup spoon...

Olbermann is so far down on the feeding chain...who the hell know about them....

A lot of people talk about Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage and HATE...

listen to Oberman........His show is so pathetic...he reminds me of the RUDE PUNDIT..........
No wonder his show is not even in the ratings of a show to watch....:laugh2:

The point is, Keith is in the basement of ratings. Fox News and Bill O'Reilly destory him - so perhaps PMSNBC does not care if their anchor shows his liberal bias

It is not like they will LOSE many viewers

Joe Steel
01-27-2008, 07:57 AM
The truth hurts, huh.

red states rule
01-27-2008, 08:02 AM
The truth hurts, huh.

Only to libs - that is why they hate Fox News and talk radio

Keith on the other hand lives in the fantasy and hate filled world of Liberalville