PDA

View Full Version : Foot & Body Smell...Cloths Maybe?

Creek
02-19-2007, 11:47 PM
This really should not be under humor..but does anyone else..other than myself have a problem with foot odor?

I know enough about feet..that just washing them..some clean socks on a regular basis..maybe with the aid of a foot powder is enough to put an end to it..etc...I'm not being hard on anybody here...and sure as shit aint gona take insults from you people...I can go with out washing for a month..and smell better than you..or even one who does wash.....(smile)

It's a constant battle for me...due to no indoor plumbing...I gota do the kettle thing to wash my feet..and just outside the cabin had a glacier of piss from this cold ass weather we had up here.....I don't expect any of you to understand this.....With a pack of retired sled dogs on the lose where I live...every tinkle I take...is matched by them..multiple times....You walk in your house....shit spreads..the scent...fukky yucky...(sad)..:(

Piss City..and Shit City...:(

Come to think of it....I'm not sure what smells worse since I wanted to play Jeremiah Johnson...My fingers...let alone my feet....No...we won't get any more detailed than this...

I fu_king stink...I smell...I have not even had a hot shower..bath since mid Novemeber...

Spaghetti Kettle Washing.....

I keep up on my cloths though...every couple weeks...You think I'm bullshiting you?...Yes..I am..more like once every 5 weeks...I fucking smell...my beding smells...my fingers...everything....

I shit in a cold shiter outside...Even Dairy Queen couldn't keep up with the chocolate cone in my...fridge of a shit house that rises everyday...

When I leased this place...the owner told me how this all flushes with the spring run off...Well..come in a few days can't wait for the glacier snows here to unthaw...else I'll be siting on a chunk of frozen shit..

I guess my feet are the least of my worries...

Next week gona have to unscrew the shitter plank...and use a hoe...shit maybe in a chisle...I'll throw road flares if need be....

I tried to be so good...I even got rid of any container I had in this shack smaller than a salt shaker...Why?...So I wouldn't piss in it...

Being one has a wood burning stove..it sucks every bit of moisture outa the air...A smelly pair of socks still moist in the corner...it's gona suck every drop out.......:(

At the grocery today..was covered in blood..fish guts...smelled like an ashtray...and was so shy...afraid to stand even 2 feet close to a nice lady..

Imagine being hot...because you have to dress so warm.....I got in there and smelled not only like an ashtray..but like someone dumped a bottle of bong water on me as well..blood..and fish guts....at least my breath didn't stink...

Being it's a ladder I climb up to my loft...your hands touch where you're feet have been...being it's all wood my hands seem to touch...it soaks in stink.

Just know...you can smell like shit...If you're a nice person all will work out...If they invite you in...they may ask if you leave your shoes outside....If they like you...they will beg to wash your feet...I guess in my case..they need to be washed...especialy if your hands had to grasp the ladder my feet climbed...

I'm gona take of my boots off now...I so wish you could all of you rub a finger between my toes......Don't take offence...just a simple handhake could make you feel like you grabed a turd out of a five gallon minnow bucket.

That may be the most clean spot on my body....my feet..Once I think about it???

If anyone else smells like a chunk of ass wipe...talk to me..Because I smell so bad..it takes ...well I can't even smell myself anymore...

I'll wash tomorow...just my joints are shot...this cold weather...and pissed...

Ohh well....at this point in my life...I'd probably kick somebodies ass if a stinky foot..or toe jam offended him...

It's just life people...I so wish right now..that I could prove you'd all stink with a little less water in you life...

Crack a window..use an airfreshener...don't fart in bed...If so..you have the same attitude I do...

So who wants the first crack at my toes here?

Creek..in Henderson County

Creek
02-19-2007, 11:57 PM
I just got a private message....If it's gona be a foul reply to my post venting frustration...then that persons breath..smells worse than my feet.

Perfect..and odor free people need water privileges revoked....

Creek
02-20-2007, 12:02 AM
I didn't mean to have this post as humor...Maybe a smile only.

To the young lady who PM'ed me..I met no offense...Your parents..or maybe your parents..parents would understand what I'm saying....You on the other hand see a turd in a cat box..and get all bent out of shape about it.

Give some of you a five gallon bucket..and a half of roll of ass wipe..your world turns upside down.